Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102245 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Johnnoah1st: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
CLeAtHead:
shocked
Na lie. Captainswag225. Cam you see the life of your
Beloved Barca tongue
seriously guy, me too didnt believe it when i saw it, i was like maybe i should go get a microscope to view it again, mehn! they are in 89th minute, athletic bilbao 4-0 barcelona,
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked **faints on thread**this guy is getting me cheesy cheesy
Then open ur house gate for me let me come in...*knock knock knock* i have something important to tell your momma and papa

and pls tel ur younger once to come help me bring out d stout, wine, palmwine and cola in my boot
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by naijaboiy: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah,i havent partake bf,was a lukman dat time! grin **na to dey read comments those days! grin
So who is wooing you this time around? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah _kinglekan wink
Where the amu nah grin
Whose amu r u luking for? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Danjuma827(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked Not cool! Your marriage is barely a day and you thinking of cheating.
hahaha you understand na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by komzyb(f): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Just a mention away. Idem abadie?smiley
idem asong afo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Danjuma827:
hmmmmm eleyi gidi gan
How far na my bro?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
Stephenqueen how far Na. Peepa.rty obong ete I hail o grin
Oga mi ah dey kampe gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
T
XavierBlue:
cheesy bad guycheesy. Many ladies uyeyem fien sefcheesy. And she-males ewawak.

XavierBlue

Ewak afo te.cheesy

Mbo si nie the conditioning of the female subconscious isi bong nkpo.

Ado iban se mmo ewod idem eno eba ke ufok mme nkparawa mmo ena idam. Kind of odd.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
you never gave
Me a chance
But I will
Redeem Myself cool
Gurgle:

Lol cleats baby, its not like that na grin your lines didn't come up to the correct standard
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You know we've always been hospitable people.
True, Akwa ibomites are very friendly. I used to know a certain food vendor back when i was in school, she was always cheerful and the students loved her cause she sells quality in quantity. She always called me her inlaw, i come decide to use the opportunity dey chop beta fufu with afang soup for free!! Good old days mehn.... cool grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Johnnoah1st: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
peeparty:

mhn d game is interesting I hope barca won't kontinue like dis oo
WHY HOPING 4 DAT? as 4 me i want more barca players to get injured, neymar down, messi and suarez to go.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agoadiv(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
XavierBlue:
cool

XavierBlue

Bia which angle ki'knor?
Abahde ano uke? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

So u avnt picked yet? U need cane grin
I'll choose tomorrow grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Danjuma827(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
mystage:

How far na my bro?
I dey ohhh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by XavierBlue(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Lol* atang akpaniko ooo* grammar sonofmark asi do final ooo . Madamishi sef aba nte ama akoro lolgrin grin

Aba nte she-male ewak ke thread Ami ooo <sad
grin. Kpong mma ifod ado,, abied anye idogo mod aba?

XavierBlue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

What brought about parents here now?
my bro pls dnt get me wrong. am nt trying u insult u nor ur parent. i was just trying to explain to u hw important wooin the oldies is to their heart.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
I Don carry my remote. Na to press
Record and
Watch am later
Omo that's an
Orgasm on a different scale cheesy
Johnnoah1st:
seriously guy, me too didnt believe it when i saw it, i was like maybe i should go get a microscope to view it again, mehn! they are in 89th minute, athletic bilbao 4-0 barcelona,
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Swaggzkid: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol cleats baby, its not like that na grin your lines didn't come up to the correct standard

Lol you never hala
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Gurgle(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
CLeAtHead:
you never gave
Me a chance
But I will
Redeem Myself cool

Lol, ask them to give you a rematch

It doesn't matter anyway, you can be my side guy cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha lol lol,,, am dreaming ryt?
It's reality!cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

So who is wooing you this time around? smiley
sinnzu&mystage grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Oga oo. embarassed
Your matter tire me cheesy
KingTom:

Pray to everything. God, Buddha, Ifa, Allah grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by AlienStar: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na me o.You be won put stone fit my garri. Good evening dear!
hehehe Nice evening

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'll choose tomorrow grin

Lol u really need cane, shey u don't want those guys to sleep well today ehn? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (75) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.