Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (33699 Views)

What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos / We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Frankmiles: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
SexyKaycee:

This is definitely going on my facebook page
You have my copyright bro. . . . Seriously life in this 21st century is worth more than 3 square meals a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Pretty much. If what he owns is not accessible then how can you tax him properly?
it would have be an easy task to know his assets, if people pay property tax, d country is not properly organize
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Candyrain(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You've not proved there is a lie with your statement.

My statement? No it wasn't my statement rather it was one of your campaign promises only for your party to come back to tell us that it wasn't in your manifesto but in your roadmap. Can you pls explain what APC mean by roadmap?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
lomprico:

Name one!
has he fail any of his promises, he is still Keeping faith till 2019, before u can judge whether he fail or not,
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Bollinger(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it would have be an easy task to know his assets, if people pay property tax, d country is not properly organize

Finally, someone gets it. The country is not just disorganized, it's downright lawless.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

No, this one can't possibly be denied.

He can't claim his twitter was hacked, as it's a VIDEO.

...except his mouth was hacked.
never underestimate the potentials and capabilities of lal Mohammed. Wait for 24hrs and see how that liar will manufacture a lie, you will be shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Fellywood(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Scammed? How?

A dead Buhari is ten times better than a living healthy Jona as our president.
Hehehe...sorry, time is already proving otherwise. By the way, you are a KID & still under the broom spell that is why your eyes are still closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by BushidoBlue(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're right but not declaring his assets publicly will be a promised not fulfilled. It will be a negative for him.

I hope the assets will be released within the 100 days though. It just has to happen.

Doth mine eyes deceive me?
Toddler and BushidoBlue are on the same lane?
There indeed is a God in Heaven!!!!

It would have been a whole in one toddler except for your 100 days ender, so...

Summary: Buhari (abi Femi Adeshina (Abi APC) ) Lied!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by lomprico(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Dear Nairalanders. Let me try to enlighten you on why declaration of assets does not me jack shiit. There is a deeper problem and for some reason you all are ignoring it or just don't know. If you all don't know it makes it worse and definitely scary.

As a citizen of Nigeria, it is your responsibility to pay taxes. For you to pay according to your worth, your income/assets should always be made assessible. If the state does not know your worth then how can they tax you properly? Asking someone to declare assets is both mo.ronic and s.tupid. The state and law enforcement agencies should have access to this without hindrance. The IRS will never come to ask you to declare your assets irrespective of position. They find your assets, and you can't hide from the IRS. President obama's taxes was made public this year. Think about that. Like i said, this is a deeper problem. Nigerian don't pay tax. And that, Ladies and gentlemen is not good for the Nation.
Nobody asked or forced bubu to declare his assets publicly, he obliged to do it willingly just to score cheap political points because he never believed he will win d election. But now that he have won it, its a Different story we hear. And since u said its stup¡dity and slowpoke¡c for any body to do so, what u have just said in Ernest is that buhari is a slowpoke and is stup¡d! I agree with u on that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by themaskedman: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Do I need to remind Femi Adesina that people voted for Buhari not just because of what he (Buhari) promised to do but also because of what his party APC which he represents promised he was going to do. A candidate campaigns on the manifesto of his party and his party ideology he's supposed to live by so I do not see any difference between what Buhari said and what APC said.
Come to think of what why didn't Buhari counter the promise statement when it was made publicly if he knew he wasn't going to do it? He and his party used it to scam Nigerians and now the tunes have changed. I thank God I never bought into the change nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by saint047(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
My attention has been drawn to desperate bids by our Sole Administrator's media aides- @GarShehu & @FemAdesina to rewrite campaign promises

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by saint047(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
With the "impecunious" status conferred on GMB during the campaigns, one would have thought Public Asset Declaration will be a walk over.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Chesman10(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Honestly, I supported Buhari not because of his campaign promises. But I thought that public asset declaration would be one of the easiest thing he would do. I am really surprised. Yardua made his asset public though he never made it a campaign promise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by grabs(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Every passing day just confirms my conviction that Buhari and APC are a big scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by atlwireles: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Oluwaseun748(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
tucky200:
Declaring of assets or not...we have all seen he his determined to change nigeria which is the compulsory thing we need...declaring of assets will not help naija

Sai baba

U have just spoken like a fool.
What meaningful step has he taken to better the lives of nigerians in his almost three months stay in office. If u know public declaration of his assets won't change nigeria, why then celebrate like a demented fool when he promised to do so?
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Oluwaseun748(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
kizzybalze:
@op, is buhari having ur familly belongings with him, i jus wonder how nigerians like trivalities so much, he(buhari) have said in his first hundred days in office,he will make his asset public but u guys wouldn't let him rest, all this bitter lossers stop weeping and come to face reality, Gej is gone and gone for bad. but wait o, did Gej declare his?

Another fool in the making. Gej didn't declare his assets and that is one of the reason for change.
Get that into ur empty head
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Fellywood(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
grabs:
Every passing day just confirms my conviction that Buhari and APC are a big scam.
We started the awareness campaign even before the elections....buhari is A BIG SCAM
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Cityguy: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hahahahaha. Thank God am alive to see this and read all these comments. It's even sooner than one had thought! O ga ju grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by chrisemy01: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
PMB is doing quite well than his predecessor, but not to keep to his asset declaration promise is a minus.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by 9japatroit(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
hahahahaha,laugh wan tear my belle ooo,how shameless can people be,trying to shove lies down our throat without conscience,may God have mercy on APC and the present government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Tochi3(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is a cheap lie.
Buhari made a lot of promises that most Nigerians have not started to jugde his government based on those promises he made during his campaign . Without playing to the gallery, most Nigerians know that irrespevtive of wether those promises were made ingood faith or not, most of the promises he made requires some amount of time to start bearing fruits. True.

There are but simple promises that do not require time at all. These kind of promise when kept builds trust and confidence in a system which is already used to broken promises especially when the person making the promise made it based on CHANGE.

Buhari have done what is required by the law og the land. GOOD. But however, If during his campaign he never promised to declare his asset publicly, Buhari should never be held accountable based on that promise. That for me is the crux of the issue and the basis of CHANGE. But he did promise it

Nigerians know that there is no law that requires Public office holders in Nigeria to declare there assets publicly (pls correct me if am wrong). And if buhari still made such promise, he should have never wasted time to declare his assets publicly wbich would have been a mega plus to his anti-corruption stance and indirectly building a degree of trust among Nigerians.

Conclusively, buhari do not need the National assembly to declare his assets publicly like he promised. The other campaign promises he made which are extremely challenging which needs the backing of the National assembly and the laws of the land will be an herculean task for buhari to keep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by franconian: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
This reminds me of George Orwell's "Animal Farm"!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Uzosaint(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cos He Is Now In Power.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by t2luv1: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]February of this year.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

Wow I guess its true. Facts are stubborn things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by gagewonda(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
IBBG:
hahahahahahahahahhahah. guy I don laugh tire for this comment. u no say lai mohammed na d CEO of Lying Liars AKA APC.
I dey tell u bros I just dey shake my head at dis chanji
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Realist2: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
babestella:
I'm not surprised. When a man cannot simply clarify the holabaloo surrounding his academic qualifications given all avenues to do this but simply refused, it then means he's not as credible as Nigerians have been made to believe. More stewpidity will be displayed as we progress towards 2019.

The reason why this man rode to power is because of the large population of illiterates we have up north and south west.

No discerning human will vote for a man who could not show Nigerians his academic qualifications, it's only in Nigeria.

Buhari will not declare his assets, if he does then there might have been an under the table deal to acquire more than he had.

I wouldn't trust him.

Sweetheart ur comment made my day.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by lomprico(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
The masses voted for Buhari because he is going to fight corruption and fixed nigeria, and not because he is going to declare his asset publicly. Therefore these distraction is baseless. Please keep up the good work sir, we are solidly behind you.
God bless president mohamadu buhari.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Fooooooooooool! When he said he was going to declare his assets it was pple like you that praised n called him mr integrity, where is d integrity in denying what you publicly said
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by unclejb2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
wellmax:
PMB just ride on with fixing Nigeria. You have fulfilled the constitutional responsibility of declaring to right body.
u might never get anything from this administration.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by anwo247: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by anwo247: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
I have said it times without number that Buhari is Corruption personified!

Check through all my older posts in nairaland, I've maintained the same position. BUHARI IS one of the most corrupt and hypocritical man living in Nigeria.

Hopefully his gullible followers will start getting to know who the dullard is.

APC to Nigerians:
"We never promised to bring back the Chibok Girls"
"We never promised unemployed NYSC N5,000 until Christ 2nd coming"
"We never promised to slash the exchange rate to US1= NGN1"
"We never promised to stabilize international crude oil prices"
"We never promised to bring down the pump price of PMS to 50k per litre"
"We never promised to declare our assets publicly"
"We never promised to provide free medicals services"
"We never promised to provide free meals in primary schools"
"We never promised Education at all levels"

"We never promised anything" grin grin grin

The question must then be asked: What exactly did Buharii and APC promise Nigerians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by PassingShot(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fellywood:

Hehehe...sorry, time is already proving otherwise. By the way, you are a KID & still under the broom spell that is why your eyes are still closed.
Internet communication has made it possible for complete nobodies like you feel you're somebody. You may not even be able to look me in the face if we meet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Olamilekan Adeola Escapes Kidnapping At National Assembly / Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival / Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.