Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (33731 Views)

What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos / We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by lomprico(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
vikyno:
August 29 is the deadline. I choose to ignore that confused Adesina.
I want to hear the word directly from the horses mouth.
I dnt think u know who a presidential spokes person is.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Fellywood(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Internet communication has made it possible for complete nobodies like you feel you're somebody. You may not even be able to look me in the face if we meet.
Oh really?...then then line is drawn. EXPECT TO SEE ME SOON.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by teamchocolate: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ur a fool, I give people allowance and who even told u am in Lagos presently.. myopic mind.. alawi kor, alawi ni.. shows what level u operate on.. Am an entrepreneur for your information.. ode!!

jemir000:

how far...u don collect ur alawi for dis month? if no, go bordillon, ask of "okpolo eye"...
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by teamchocolate: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
I didn't do a diploma you fool, that's so beneath me.. won't even bother telling you of my qualifications you retard...and yes ur one of the hungry nigerians, that's exactly my point.. you sounded hungry and angry from ur write-up... stop hating on the President you nonentity...

hinwazaka:

Maybe your highschool diploma was faked. If you actually went to school and could read, you would have seen where I wrote "Angry, Hungry Nigerians". Instead of hiring someone to write for you without reading it. You should take your 5000 naira allowance money and use it to pay for a adult education class. Oh wait, they haven't started paying. Keep waiting, Baby!
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
a simple question for everyone, wil i be disappointed in God, if God fail to give me what i want? not to talk of a mortal man, who is subject to change, assets declaration is his personal will, but want affect me and d masses should not be his personal will, i can never be disappointed on this, if buhari like, let he declare till 2019
Read d bolded again and give urself a hard knock on d head. Fool! Did God promise u anything and fail to give it to u? Or has he promised u any favour n failed to fulfil it? Blind gulible id¡ot! Please change ur moniker to satanlovesyou.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by lomprico(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
has he fail any of his promises, he is still Keeping faith till 2019, before u can judge whether he fail or not,
Answer the damn question fool! And yes he has failed to fulfil the promise of declaring his assets!
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by pen2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
Anyone thinking PMB will declare his assets or fulfil any of his promises is simply insane and needs a psych evaluation. That is why GEJ remains the man to beat. He never promised something as stupid as this. He always told us the truth no matter how bitter it tasted. Unlike PMB who was so desperate to sit in Aso rock that he told lies taller than a palm tree. Well he may think he has gotten away with it, but he should know the honeymoon will soon be over. By March, three months after his ridiculous deadline, he will receive hell on earth and will learn why it is stupid to think you can fool a angry, hungry population

Lie,GEJ made a lot of promises,much more than Buhari sef and he didnt fulfill them.did u see his 'manifesto' for his 1st term? Stuff like a new airport and university in every state,and soon!
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by kizzybalze(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oluwaseun748:

Another fool in the making. Gej didn't declare his assets and that is one of the reason for change.
Get that into ur empty head
And u wise fooll, what made u not to b politically up to date, why didn't u knw he has sent his asset declaration docunent to the code of conduct bereau. Talking abt. Gej, his "lack of transperency" made him not to declare his,so we wouldn't knw how much he came with and have gone with. wise fooll, direct ur presure to ccb to hasten up their verification process. Rather than "the incorruptible one(BABA)". SAI BABA......
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by hinwazaka: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
teamchocolate:
I didn't do a diploma you fool, that's so beneath me.. won't even bother telling you of my qualifications you retard...and yes ur one of the hungry nigerians, that's exactly my point.. you sounded hungry and angry from ur write-up... stop hating on the President you nonentity...

A highschool diploma is the equivalent of your WAEC certificate. Are you sure you really have the so called "Qualifications"
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
lomprico:

Answer the damn question fool! And yes he has failed to fulfil the promise of declaring his assets!
good boy, he can decide not to declare, and he can also decide to declare before 2019, he has not break d rules, and he has not fail his promise, and which does not translate that he has failed us.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by hinwazaka: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
pen2:

Lie,GEJ made a lot of promises,much more than Buhari sef and he didnt fulfill them.did u see his 'manifesto' for his 1st term? Stuff like a new airport and university in every state,and soon!
GEJ made promises that had to do with statistics, terminologies and forecasts. PMB made a secret pact with the electorate based on moral precedence
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by lomprico(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
good boy, he can decide not to declare, and he can also decide to declare before 2019, he has not break d rules, and he has not fail his promise, and which does not translate that he has failed us.
Your stup¡dity is a special one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by bolanto24(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why are we getting a different tune of music from what was already sang before the elections...
So much miscommunication in this gov't.

We (all right thinking Nigerians) just want to see and feel the supposed change mantra in reality. shikena!!!
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by jemir000: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
teamchocolate:
Ur a fool, I give people allowance and who even told u am in Lagos presently.. myopic mind.. alawi kor, alawi ni.. shows what level u operate on.. Am an entrepreneur for your information.. ode!!

entrepreneur indeed... u don't type like one

fool
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by fx45(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:
You're right but not declaring his assets publicly will be a promised not fulfilled. It will be a negative for him.

I hope the assets will be released within the 100 days though. It just has to happen.
Keep on dreaming... It will never happen!
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by fx45(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Princewell2012:
.... Please keep up the good work sir, we are solidly behind you.
God bless president mohamadu buhari.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
These are the kind of lines we were inundated with by T.A Orji and his gang of sycophantic praise singers. I won't be surprised if you're from Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by themaskedman: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Kiddo perhaps you do not realize the moral burden that promise places on Buhari. While no law (not any I know of) demands a public declaration of assets, a promise made especially that made to win votes must be kept. Buhari presents himself as a man of integrity but I believe there's no integrity in denying what you and everyone know you promised to do.
The first step in rebuilding Nigeria which he claims to do is keeping faith with us, doing as he promised. He needs to build confidence and trust to enable Nigerians work with him to effect the change he promised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Oluwaseun748(m): 5:19am On Aug 16, 2015
kizzybalze:
And u wise fooll, what made u not to b politically up to date, why didn't u knw he has sent his asset declaration docunent to the code of conduct bereau. Talking abt. Gej, his "lack of transperency" made him not to declare his,so we wouldn't knw how much he came with and have gone with. wise fooll, direct ur presure to ccb to hasten up their verification process. Rather than "the incorruptible one(BABA)". SAI BABA......
Mr fool, try to get a life. He promised to declare publicly and has he done that? He alongside osibanjo send their asset declaration document to CCB in the first few days of his administration which is the normal thing to do according to the law. Mind u, Gej never promised to declare his asset publicly
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by nameo: 5:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

GEJ made promises that had to do with statistics, terminologies and forecasts. PMB made a secret pact with the electorate based on moral precedence
did he made d secret pact with u saTANist? So why wailing and making too much noise about assets declaretion
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by hinwazaka: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did he made d secret pact with u saTANist? So why wailing and making too much noise about assets declaretion
He made the pact with each and every Nigerian, not just the 15million who voted for him. If you still carry about the assertion that you have more of a stake in this dispensation than those on the other side of the divide, then you are so wrooooong
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by djkirkoo2(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
kizzybalze:
@op, is buhari having ur familly belongings with him, i jus wonder how nigerians like trivalities so much, he(buhari) have said in his first hundred days in office,he will make his asset public but u guys wouldn't let him rest, all this bitter lossers stop weeping and come to face reality, Gej is gone and gone for bad. but wait o, did Gej declare his?
Illiteracy of the highest order. When GEJ campaigned in 2010, did he promised to declare his assets publicly? Capital NO but Ur Dullard promised to do so & even told us that anybody that he will appoint must declare his or her assets publicly before entering office. Who do u fools think u can deceive? Rubbish
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by just2endowed: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
The highest scam ever told by buhari is telling Nigerians he will declare his assets. But now a special assistance to Gen Buhari said it was the party APC that said he will declare his assets and that buhari never said so.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

He made the pact with each and every Nigerian, not just the 15million who voted for him. If you still carry about the assertion that you have more of a stake in this dispensation than those on the other side of the divide, then you are so wrooooong
d 15m electorate and d general public are not complaining, is only about 13m SaTANist, that are still paranoid by making noise, even if PMB turn Nigeria into American, u SaTANist wil still complain, that is why, PMB is just ignoring u saTANist
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Scammed? How?

A dead Buhari is ten times better than a living healthy Jona as our president.
even now that buhari is sleeping, or still in honeymoon, Nigeria is working, not to talk of when real business wil start, as i once said, that even if buhari just sit in aso rock without doing anything, things wil still be better than 8yrs ago

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by hinwazaka: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d 15m electorate and d general public are not complaining, is only about 13m SaTANist, that are still paranoid by making noise, even if PMB turn Nigeria into American, u SaTANist wil still complain, that is why, PMB is just ignoring u saTANist
The 12.5 million so called "SATanists" are Nigerians, and so can not be disregarded by the government because of their political and ideological differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2015
tucky200:
Declaring of assets or not...we have all seen he his determined to change nigeria which is the compulsory thing we need...declaring of assets will not help naija

Sai baba
What exactly had you seen to show he determine to fix Nigeria? what action have buhari taken so far that shows his determination?
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by nortcentrallord(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2015
wellmax:
PMB just ride on with fixing Nigeria. You have fulfilled the constitutional responsibility of declaring to right body.

With blind block heads like you, even angels will turn to the devil himself.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by tucky200(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Mee234:

What exactly had you seen to show he determine to fix Nigeria? what action have buhari taken so far that shows his determination?
Pls mind your country's business
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by princfred(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
tucky200:

Pls mind your country's business
please answer the simple question he posed.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by tucky200(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
princfred:
please answer the simple question he posed.
are/is he/ you not from this country ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, 10 Northern Governors Ride Through Yola / Five APC Governors In Talks With Atiku - PDP / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.