Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency (33701 Views)

What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos / We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by eleven(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
PMB is officially different from APC his party. Like a dollar to one Naira, like Public asset declaration to no public declaration, like I am a poor man to 10m Naira wrist watch to N135m contributions.

PMB...the more you look, the less you see.
APC...Lying liars!

GOD Almighty Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by hassan85(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
kai im an APC supporter o. but I heard from him wen he said he will declare it. ds one is Crystal lie

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by hinwazaka: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

We have to be very careful in this country bros. Buhari and APC are nothing but "Lying Liars"
Precisely, they think they can use the media to reset our memory

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by dunkem21(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
queenzibah:
mean we should not listen to APC but to Adesini or Buhari? APC not Buhari nawa oooo

You never understand sef grin ..

..He will deny even this interview statement because it did not come from Buhari's mouth ..

Even Adesina can't speak for Buhari grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
hinwazaka:

Precisely, they think they can use the media to reset our memory
Bros, that's why we must not go to sleep! Buhari is a disappointment to his fans.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
hassan85:
kai im an APC supporter o. but I heard from him wen he said he will declare it. ds one is Crystal lie
May God Bless Hassan85 for this comment

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by jmaine: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by omolami: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Apc must be a confused party. Does it then means that the party goofed where buhari is the leader of the party. Where then is the leadershio ualities in buhari. This is what you see whenthe blind is leading the blind. It smells.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by owobokiri(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
What else do you expect from a man who forged and lied his way to power. . APC has never been able to muster a reasonable level of confidence across Nigeria because of her nonplussing ability to unleash one lie after the other. . . . Their pyrrhic victory last march represents nothing but a monumental edifice to forgery. .

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by anwe: 5:17am On Aug 15, 2015
this is corruption, not doing what you promised. APC & PMB are corrupt. The thing de start small small.....

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Validated: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2015
80 days of masturbation and chasing shadowy corruption.grin Now this blatant lie. What else do we need to prove that this is a BIG SCAM and "One Chance" government..

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by M4gunners: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2015
When did mr Femi started working for Buhari that he want to change what was said? I smell embezzlement on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by OLADD: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2015
wellmax:
PMB just ride on with fixing Nigeria. You have fulfilled the constitutional responsibility of declaring to right body.

A lair and scammer to fix your own Nigeria? One day, you'll expect Tinubu to head EFCC and fight corruption. The voodoo traits of Buhari are all over his deceitful followers.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Splashme: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm speechless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2015
[size=28pt]If you are into internet scam, u need more tools from Dull@rd[/size]

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by eleven(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Is there an attempt to hide this info from Nigerians? Since yesterday this important thread is yet to hit the front page. If this was against GEJ, no doubt it would have hit the front page from the onset.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, that's why we must not go to sleep! Buhari is a disappointment to his fans.
disappointment ke. What wil i use his asset for, i wil only be disapointed, if he fails to jail all d criminals both in apc and pdp, especially d private sector. What is our gain,If he publicly declare asset and boko haram stil be killing, no light, no job, no food.
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by sarutobie(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
disappointment ke. What wil i use his asset for, i wil only be disapointed, if he fails to jail all d criminals both in apc and pdp, especially d private sector. What is our gain,If he publicly declare asset and boko haram stil be killing, no light, no job, no food.
..a man who cannot be trusted with the little things, cannot be trusted with the bigger ones.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
sarutobie:

..a man who cannot be trusted with the little things, cannot be trusted with the bigger ones.

Exactly cool

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by PedroJP(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
In other words, all the campaign promises were made by APC such that Buhari owes nobody nothing. See scam wey big like passingshot head.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Holyfield1(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by PedroJP(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
These pple are taking us for fools. Well, i don't blame them cos they know they have set of pple they'v been deceiving and will keep deceiving and who are ready to defend them. Otherwise, i see no reason why one will come out and say APC said and not PMB. Are we in a sort of children's play or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by adesegun121(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmmm

eyi ijoba yi..
Eberu olorun oooo

eheh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by RexTramadol1: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Won tun ti de oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyways

It doesn't affect my libido grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by ajebuter(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Chai... APC can lie!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by engineerboat(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:

We have to be very careful in this country bros. Buhari and APC are nothing but "Lying Liars"

Clone cloners
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Ezemust: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2015
wellmax:
PMB just ride on with fixing Nigeria. You have fulfilled the constitutional responsibility of declaring to right body.
may God forgive u

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by DammyOlu123(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm sorry o, but this is not right I'm a GMB supporter, and right now, it seems he played Nigerians for fools. I believe that's dishonesty. And that's not the best way to start change. You made a promise. We all saw/heard it. Now you're telling us to look at the fine print?? Please sir, I know you mean good to Nigeria, but that starts with yourself. This just buttresses the fact. It's hard to find a totally honest politician, anywhere.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by PassingShot(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
You're right but not declaring his assets publicly will be a promised not fulfilled. It will be a negative for him.

I hope the assets will be released within the 100 days though. It just has to happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by Firefire(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2015
cry
Re: Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency by engineerboat(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2015
barcanista:
You begin to wonder whether Buhari rode to power as an independent candidate or APC candidate. It is more pathetic when you consider the fact that he made the statement.
Do we now have two different entity ruling this country APC, CHANGErians, PMB, but one thing they all have in common is that they akeep CHANGing their statement every seconds and munites.

However GARBA SHEHU will soon come and give us his own aspect.

U will notice that when confussed and twisted information is coming out (Femi Adesina is their)
When something tangible somehow is coming out (Garba Shehu).

Lets see how it play out , they will soon come out to deny this again. WATCH OUT!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.