Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President (43221 Views)

Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by experimentist: 2:53am On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin
alpha bravo charlie* one tanoid wailer detected.. confam you copy.. roger that grin
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by phabulux: 3:05am On Aug 15, 2015
OGOg:
It's only the almighty God of Abraham that will deliver Nigeria from these heartless liars

Ehn ehn, you got that wrong!

Only a specially designed nuclear bomb CAN deliver Nigeria.

Why do you guys come here to shout at God? Ask the boy at the corner of your street what he must do with a 500 note misplaced by the owner.

People only get the kind of leadership they deserve.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Reference(m): 3:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Abeg just leave this government alone to deliver democracy dividends in these depressed economic times. Any expectations of sainthood are just misplaced. Nigeria is not the Vatican. Politicians are all notorious liars. Seeking honesty from them is an exercise in futility.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by phabulux: 3:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
Walahi CHANGE na SCAM angry

Do you know the meaning of 'walahi'?

I guess you are Ibo (and to be honest, my respect for that class of individuals has greatly diminished over time), still, try to realise that everything is not 2 naira plus 2 naira.

'Change' no be scam. Go around, will you? Sample the opinions of people. Don't limit yourself to Onitsha market.

By the way, I'm not a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by RexTramadol1: 3:37am On Aug 15, 2015
grin Congrats to Sani Keita,his step mum has been DAURALIZED.

Wetin concern my agbero with overload sef??

I dey find wife material,ten yards oooo jare
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by vanunu: 4:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Only mugubanties believe dullardihoe.

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by totorimi: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Sharia teaching doesn't allow this so why should this happen under PMB's watch. That office Berra be deleted as promised before.

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Benoxvals(m): 4:17am On Aug 15, 2015
The president and some Muslims simply has no respect for women..they believe woman a totally beneath them and they have no say.Imagine all these official visits without the First Lady.Many countries are now campaigning for the rights of women in the society and our president,by his actions has shown that women don't count.
For Gods sake,if the former First Lady abused her office then Buhari should work with his wife to restore back glory to the office of the First Lady and not the other way around.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by wx9Z: 4:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Singing fela * 2.8 billion naira oil money is missing missing, dem dabaru everybody ooo, e no finish , e no finish , e no finish...

www.yeyepikin.com for your Nollywood and Hollywood movies news, celebrity gists, updates, trailers and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by kodded(m): 4:35am On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:
They think they can deceive us like tey deceived dem fellow illiterate masturbaters. Office of d wife of d president my foot
Buhari is a liar-el rufai
hahaha cheesy
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by blackpanda: 5:16am On Aug 15, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Michelle Obama also has her team: official assistant, press secretary etc.

The truth is that from day 1 Nigerians have decided to punish aisha buhari for the sins of dame patience jonathan. They are not the same people. Patience is a thug and a thief. Aisha is an accomplished business woman.

All over the world the wife of the president also has her own functions. It may not be a constitutional office, but there are little things she is expected to do by virtue of the position she has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by HuJJC(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2015
ok
Try NAIRALIKES ... Google it.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by kel5000(m): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2015
Naija never see anything.we just dey begin,'sheeeeng'.hypocritical nansense!

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by toyinkin(m): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Na now una no...mtchew apc
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by eagleeye2: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2015
SKYQUEST:
Let us not get unnessarily controversial here; do we sincerely believe that the wife of the President should be a sit at home full time house wife? Forget what was said and not said about office of the First Lady, there are very important roles the wife to the President should play in the society and I believe she will need some help to do that.

By the way, I did not vote PMB in the last election, I am only being objective here.
The bolded is one reason Nigeria will keep going in circles. What fuq is "forget what was said or not"? Why can't we hold our leaders to their campaign promises? How then do you want them to be accountable to their deeds while in the office?
That was how the issue of 'public assets declaration' is gradually being forgotten. What is wrong with our youths?
That a president will say anything just to win an election, and afterwards some youths somewhere will tell the rest of us to forget what was said or not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by arafone(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2015
.....And the wailing continues....
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by liveexoticfish: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Ha ha ha. They don put sheke sheke for baba hand ooooooo GOD SWT save Nigeria heheeeeeee
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by eagleeye2: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2015
blackpanda:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Michelle Obama also has her team: official assistant, press secretary etc.

The truth is that from day 1 Nigerians have decided to punish aisha buhari for the sins of dame patience jonathan. They are not the same people. Patience is a thug and a thief. Aisha is an accomplished business woman.

All over the world the wife of the president also has her own functions. It may not be a constitutional office, but there are little things she is expected to do by virtue of the position she has.
This is not a matter of all over the world it's done. NO.
PMB, rode on the emotions of majority of his gullible supporters at that time to make a "presidential campaign promise" that he was going to scrap that office. Some of us actually know how impossible it's for the 'wife of a Nigerian leader' to just sit at home. Be it the CHAIRPERSON (wife of a LG Chairman), or a First lady of State.
But Buhari gave his word 'lightly'. How do we expect the commity of nations to take us serious when OUR LEADERS can't even keep to their well publicized campeign promises? Does it mean we should now forget every other 'promises' made by President Buhari during his campeign tours?

9 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by ceejay80: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
I wonder why they changed the name from First Lady to wife of Mr President. SAME OFFICE, SAME HYPE, JUST DIFFRENT NAME embarassed

I wonder how e be ur headache, so , wife of usa president is called slave abi ? I pity some nairalanders sha
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by OLADD: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2015
ellabooz:
This man sef

Your case don tire me oh, not only speaking from both sides of your mouth, you also act from both sides.

Can someone give a name to such personality

A new specie of cloned Chameleon only found in Nigeria's Sahara region. Scientists are currently tracing its origin to Daura.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by ceejay80: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2015
horladtop:
pls..... Can any1 tell me d different btw Office of First lay and Office of Wife of the president..... AFC chan-ge
Which school u go sef ?
How office of first lady and office of wife of the president be the same ?
In other countries it called wife of president and not first lady, wetin make them first? Which lady come be last? Why them no dey call presidents "first gentleman" ?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Fess: 6:22am On Aug 15, 2015
The retired and tired banana general promised us no office of the first lady only to rename it office of the wife of the president. You see, Dullard has forgotten he made such promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by eph12(m): 6:23am On Aug 15, 2015
SKYQUEST:
Let us not get unnessarily controversial here; do we sincerely believe that the wife of the President should be a sit at home full time house wife? Forget what was said and not said about office of the First Lady, there are very important roles the wife to the President should play in the society and I believe she will need some help to do that.

By the way, I did not vote PMB in the last election, I am only being objective here.
Good question but who would be responsible for her salary?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by md4u2: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2015
nigeria is a country of decivers,office of the first lady again
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by lakesider(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2015
When did a photo become an appointment letter.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by abbey37(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Every wife of presidents the world over has Special Assistants so why should ours be an exception, the major concerns for us nigerians is to ensure her activities are within the ambit of our laws and constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by zainyola(f): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
cccxxiii:
Congrats!

My Bee's knees am so sorry kiss kiss kiss

I bought this Land for Zainyola...
She was supposed to be My host tonight and now she's nowhere to be found cry angry
Im not sleeping yet.

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by amuwo1980: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Change, this is a grand scam
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Luckylife(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2015
My people use to say' he who throws away dog and buy monkey still have what to throw away ' last time i check changing the name of something without action only mean that u are deceiving urself and few others BIG TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.