Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President (43414 Views)

Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Proudmuslim(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
I wonder why they changed the name from First Lady to wife of Mr President. SAME OFFICE, SAME HYPE, JUST DIFFRENT NAME embarassed
to ALL WHO OPEN THEIR YEYE MOUTH TALK ABOUT APC THUNDER FIRE YOUR BOTTOM
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Proudmuslim:
to ALL WHO OPEN THEIR YEYE MOUTH TALK ABOUT APC THUNDER FIRE YOUR BOTTOM
see him dirty hand him dey use type and stup!de brain. Useless infidel angry
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
angryChange indeed, I thought the President said there is not going to be the office of the first lady, what difference does it make with GEJ government? APC SCAM
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
charlito94:
In all countries I HV never hear or read DAT because o change dey remove d first lady titlw . wether we like it or not shes d first lady cos she's d first recognized family in Nigeria n Africa n d world

We were informed that the office will cease to exist. Appointing a Special abi Senior special adviser does sound like it will be a big and busy office, presidency announcing the appointment (hopefully it won't be true) sounds like Government will once again be involved in a President's wife issue... just saying.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
so anybody against Buhari is nw Igbo? Mtcheww I'm born and bread in the North, I know what change mean and so far It's just a CHANGE of government I have seen, that are finding it hard to fufill their promises e.g security and our naira situation, the country is almost on Auto pilot. Don't come here and tell me I don't know what 'walahi' is, don za ka chi Durin Uwarka! angry angry

Add UBANKA join for am! LOL grin grin
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
darlenese:
What does she need SA for?
I thought she had no office

Continue Fooling urself

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
mykl01:

Add UBANKA join for am! LOL grin grin
the guy thinks he's smart, anyway I have shot his mouth, next time he comes I would add his father and generation. cool
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by dhappyking(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dee60:
What is the difference between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Office of the Wife of The President'?

A very handsome reward awaits you if you answer 100% correctly!

What is the difference between APC and PDP? Not much, if you ask me. After all , the PDP members have started scampering back to APC already.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by phabulux: 3:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Shekau1:
so anybody against Buhari is nw Igbo? Mtcheww I'm born and bread in the North, I know what change mean and so far It's just a CHANGE of government I have seen, that are finding it hard to fufill their promises e.g security and our naira situation, the country is almost on Auto pilot. Don't come here and tell me I don't know what 'walahi' is, don za ka chi Durin Uwarka! angry angry

I had to go through this two times. The first time, I thought I didn't read it right.

The first point of f
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2015
phabulux:

I had to go through this two times. The first time, I thought I didn't read it right.

The first point of f.

Sharrap! If your having problem with reading it ain't ma fault, go to skul and learn. Hausa is not your language but it is indeed mine, so I don't expect u to understand. Shegai dan banza kawai! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.