Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President (43224 Views)

Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by galadima77(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Son, come see wailers everywhere!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Ferdinandu(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2015
And the scam continues
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by nationwide1(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
I wonder why they changed the name from First Lady to wife of Mr President. SAME OFFICE, SAME HYPE, JUST DIFFRENT NAME embarassed
Hmmmm my brother. I have a lot of respect for the person of Buhari. He told us there won't office of the first lady again.

All I have seen him done is the change of name but maintains status quo. Special assistants and aids appointed for her will be paid special salaries just like in the days Jonathan, Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Babangida and the rest.

What really is the difference (Change) then?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by ope2711(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
phabulux:

Do you know the meaning of 'walahi'?

I guess you are Ibo (and to be honest, my respect for that class of individuals has greatly diminished over time), still, try to realise that everything is not 2 naira plus 2 naira.

'Change' no be scam. Go around, will you? Sample the opinions of people. Don't limit yourself to Onitsha market.

By the way, I'm not a Muslim.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by ajebuter(f): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:
They think they can deceive us like tey deceived dem fellow illiterate masturbaters. Office of d wife of d president my foot
Buhari is a liar-el rufai

Where are Omenka, Beremx, Obiageli? Lol
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Chigold101(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
I wonder why they changed the name from First Lady to wife of Mr President. SAME OFFICE, SAME HYPE, JUST DIFFRENT NAME embarassed
that is the real change na. Abi you de expect a different kind of shange? grin
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This change is a scam

@ least no be thieves him dey appoint, unlike d ogogoro-sharking otuoke "phd" daft, who was himself a stealer & had crooks as confidants.
#ChangeOnCourse
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
phabulux:

Do you know the meaning of 'walahi'?

I guess you are Ibo (and to be honest, my respect for that class of individuals has greatly diminished over time), still, try to realise that everything is not 2 naira plus 2 naira.

'Change' no be scam. Go around, will you? Sample the opinions of people. Don't limit yourself to Onitsha market.

By the way, I'm not a Muslim.
so anybody against Buhari is nw Igbo? Mtcheww I'm born and bread in the North, I know what change mean and so far It's just a CHANGE of government I have seen, that are finding it hard to fufill their promises e.g security and our naira situation, the country is almost on Auto pilot. Don't come here and tell me I don't know what 'walahi' is, don za ka chi Durin Uwarka! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Fess: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=eagleeye2 post=36971427]
This is not a matter of all over the world it's done. NO.
PMB, rode on the emotions of majority of his gullible supporters at that time to make a "presidential campaign promise" that he was going to scrap that office. Some of us actually know how impossible it's for the 'wife of a Nigerian leader' to just sit at home. Be it the CHAIRPERSON (wife of a LG Chairman), or a First lady of State.
But Buhari gave his word 'lightly'. How do we expect the commity of nations to take us serious when OUR LEADERS can't even keep to their well publicized campeign promises? Does it mean we should now forget every other 'promises' made by President Buhari during his campeign tours?[/quote

The bottom line is we have insincere rulers. Nigeria has never had leaders but rulers. They will come around when they need us with sugar coated tongues to deceive us and when they have gotten our help they turn around to laugh at us. Buhari is not an exception. In fact his own is going to be worse. How can a young Aisha going to be only bedmate? Her one night refusal of the old soldier will make him change all his campaign promises just for one night stand and he betrays his country and licks his spittle, and that is change indeed. What a shame!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
ceejay80:

I wonder how e be ur headache, so , wife of usa president is called slave abi ? I pity some nairalanders sha
would u Sharrap! When your Buhari and APC where saying or making promises they would scrap the office, where were u? Hypocrites angry
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Chigold101:
that is the real change na. Abi you de expect a different kind of shange? grin
bro this one na one chance o cry
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2015
nationwide1:

Hmmmm my brother. I have a lot of respect for the person of Buhari. He told us there won't office of the first lady again.

All I have seen him done is the change of name but maintains status quo. Special assistants and aids appointed for her will be paid special salaries just like in the days Jonathan, Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Babangida and the rest.

What really is the difference (Change) then?
na just one Chance cry
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by CyberWolf: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2015
ceejay80:

Which school u go sef ?
How office of first lady and office of wife of the president be the same ?
In other countries it called wife of president and not first lady, wetin make them first? Which lady come be last? Why them no dey call presidents "first gentleman" ?
you are a complete bumkum...What is FLOTUS? angry
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2015
We are still waiting for the Messiah. Buhari is just a masturbator and talkative.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
ceejay80:

Which school u go sef ?
How office of first lady and office of wife of the president be the same ?
In other countries it called wife of president and not first lady, wetin make them first? Which lady come be last? Why them no dey call presidents "first gentleman" ?
See logic The only problem with blind supporters of Buhari is that they call every other person a fool.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by SKYQUEST(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2015
janus05:
We are still waiting for the Messiah. Buhari is just a masturbator and talkative.

Sir, that is an uncouth statement. If you have the opportunity to stand face to face with Mr. President, can you call him those names? If you don't agree with his person and procedures please be civil about it!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by illiad1(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2015
We must grateful to Yolobas
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Dee60:
What is the difference between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Office of the Wife of The President'?

A very handsome reward awaits you if you answer 100% correctly!

This difference is PDP sincereity statement and APC scam statement
PDP/APC IS THE DIFFERENCE

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by IGBOSON1: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Dee60:
What is the difference between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Office of the Wife of The President'?

A very handsome reward awaits you if you answer 100% correctly!

^^^The same difference between 'honesty' and 'deceit'......between 'light' and 'darkness'!

Now where's my reward!?

PS- These APC peeps are a bunch of shameless tossers! lipsrsealed
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Skillz02(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
dokiOloye:
Another northerner.
Issorite ooo.
And so?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
lakesider:
When did a photo become an appointment letter.
Ya. Just like the photo in the case of the DSS acting director not being an APC membership card. Wayo government sanctioned by some short-sighted yolobas
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2015
discusant:

NgeneUkwenu the APC Thug-in-Chief nko?

Onye ara!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by fm7070: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
But Buhari and APC were condemning the office of first lady
and also promised to reduced the cost of governance in Nigeria
what do we have now?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by divinessa: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
ellabooz:
This man sef

Your case don tire me oh, not only speaking from both sides of your mouth, you also act from both sides.

Can someone give a name to such personality
the name of the personality is dual personality. don't get confused just study it with time you will understand that truth can not be hidden
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by egobetatoday: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
buskie13:
Ole

DuIIard Buhari scamming Nigerians in. de name of CHANGE...

for Gods sake what else do u want Buhari to do now. He CHANGED the name of the office, isnt it good enough? Dont forget APCs slogan is change oo. lol
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by egobetatoday: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Realdeals:
Am curious, announcement on the page of a newspapers, when there is no official announcement to that effect

ehenn now. what do u expect from a hypocritical fellow?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by egobetatoday: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
SKYQUEST:
Let us not get unnessarily controversial here; do we sincerely believe that the wife of the President should be a sit at home full time house wife? Forget what was said and not said.

The problem here is that he is doing a totally different thing from what he promised and at the same time trying to deceive us by giving the office a different name. BUHARI IS A CRIMINAL JUST LIKE THE YAHOO YAHOO BOYS.
if u agree that buhari scammed nigerians we will not bother pinpointing every of his scams.
if u agree that buhari is so good at scamming that he can scam even the yahoo yahoo boys we wouldnt bother pinpointing his lies.
ABOVE ALL, IF BUHARI COMES OUT TO ACCEPT THAT HE ACTUALLY SCAMMED NIGERIANS BY NOT FULFILLING ALLLL HIS PROMISES HE WILL BE LEFT OUT OF THE HOOK. until then he is has no integrity at all.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by egobetatoday: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
LightofEarendil:
Hmmm. Nigerians! Is it not enough to call the woman and offer your congratulations or even send a card. Does it need taking full pages in national dailes?
What really is the purpose? Call to national service should elicit a sober and serious response not these usual jamboree.

Hajo sani, congratulations on your appointment. Abeg remember me when u sit with Aisha in paradise since i was the only one who congratulated u on your appointment. Dont forget to get yourself a 10million naira wrist watch oo. this is your time to chop the national cake. Also remember to get innovative ways to help office of the wife of the president hide their loot oo.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Anglovel: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
OGOg:
It's only the almighty God of Abraham that will deliver Nigeria from these heartless liars
Let's watch and Pray!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by elvojat30: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
horladtop:
pls..... Can any1 tell me d different btw Office of First lay and Office of Wife of the president..... AFC chan-ge

ANSWER: The answer will be what you get when you can tell what the DIFFERENCE BTW SIX AND HALF A DOZEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.