Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right (719 Views)

Things You Need To Do To Make That Long Distant Relationship Work / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 15, 2015
My friend Tayo is an international business man, always on the go. Lagos today New York tomorrow. He has a good girl Nkem, they dated for about 2 years. He relocated to Canada to open a business office there his girl Nkem is still Nigeria.
Since Tayo left his girl is like a ghost... She is a shadow of herself she sometimes asks me if I have heard from Ty. He hardly calls her but she said when she calls he is either sleeping or out because of time differenc. He is still finding his feet there but would she understand.
This got me thinking where inter state or transcontinental is long distance advantageous or a disaster to a relation.
In facy all this long distant relationship is it worth it.
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Newbieeee(m): 3:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Hm. Up to you, dude !
lagu/mp3/music
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Newbieeee:
Hm. Up to you, dude !

lagu/mp3/music
You
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 15, 2015
its not wrong but a difficult one
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 15, 2015
It should not be encouraged, both parties are exposed to cheating.
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by ifekemmie(f): 5:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Depend on u, bt Understanding n trust is needed most
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Midehi:
its not wrong but a difficult one
Really
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
ifekemmie:
Depend on u, bt Understanding n trust is needed most
True
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Its fvcked up.....
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by alausaone(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Closecall:
My friend Tayo is an international business man, always on the go. Lagos today New York tomorrow. He has a good girl Nkem, they dated for about 2 years. He relocated to Canada to open a business office there his girl Nkem is still Nigeria.
Since Tayo left his girl is like a ghost... She is a shadow of herself she sometimes asks me if I have heard from Ty. He hardly calls her but she said when she calls he is either sleeping or out because of time differenc. He is still finding his feet there but would she understand.
This got me thinking where inter state or transcontinental is long distance advantageous or a disaster to a relation.
In facy all this long distant relationship is it worth it.

There is nothing wrong in having a Long distance relationship either interstate or International. for such relationship to be successful there must be trust, true love, understanding, communication.....Myself I am a traveler with lot of experience on relocating to new country....so Tayo relocating his business to Canada and time difference is not a good reason enough for him not reach out to nkem his girl friend of two years..............From experience generally what most people don't understand when you are in a serious relationship with a man or woman and you are doing good back home in Nigeria there is no point pushing either of you to go and clear road to relocate to a country of your choice, because at the end of the day when you moved,in order to meet up with permanent legal status you will be left with no option than to just do what people generally do to have what they need to survive and have freedom.... For Tayo if is in Canada for legal business Business Visa Class and not that he travel on ordinary visiting visa and wish to settle down ....then talking to nken must not be problem...but if his on ordinary visa and want to stay permanent i guess he will be left with option of finding a Canadian national and start life with and if that is the case, the communication line will drop gradually till they go their separate ways................ In another way International Long distance relationship is good if you have a supportive partner someone you both trust each other and have vision of building a successful home together , while the partner work abroad the other one takes care of business back home , building and investing t end where you both decided to settle down both party has already contribute one way or the order to the achievement through their separate time.. Me personally i love distance relationship any Love that survive a distance relationship Truly is a True Love. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2015
I think this thread is for meembarassed. Please guys, more matured comments pleeeaaasesad
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by prettyeyo: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Well sometimes, noone really plans a long distant relationship, but if you find yourself transfered to another place or out of same state or country for any other reason, your love and trust will get you both through. Communication and openness is a major key, you both need to understand that. Sometimes it is indeed difficult to cope, but thank God for technology,to an extent it's helped to bridge the gap. Sometimes I like the distance thing, other times I don't. Creepy thoughts will sometimes come into your mind, but that's when you know you have to learn to trust and let it go. And pray to God to see you both through.
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by ksbusari(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm in one and i love her bt it sometimes makes me a free Man. It all depends on what u built ur relationship on sha.tink of hw u started, his treatments towards u and make ur decision. Most importantly try and get through to him and talk tins out.
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
alausaone:

There is nothing wrong in having a Long distance relationship either interstate or International. for such relationship to be successful there must be trust, true love, understanding, communication.....Myself I am a traveler with lot of experience on relocating to new country....so Tayo relocating his business to Canada and time difference is not a good reason enough for him not reach out to nkem his girl friend of two years..............From experience generally what most people don't understand when you are in a serious relationship with a man or woman and you are doing good back home in Nigeria there is no point pushing either of you to go and clear road to relocate to a country of your choice, because at the end of the day when you moved,in order to meet up with permanent legal status you will be left with no option than to just do what people generally do to have what they need to survive and have freedom.... For Tayo if is in Canada for legal business Business Visa Class and not that he travel on ordinary visiting visa and wish to settle down ....then talking to nken must not be problem...but if his on ordinary visa and want to stay permanent i guess he will be left with option of finding a Canadian national and start life with and if that is the case, the communication line will drop gradually till they go their separate ways................ In another way International Long distance relationship is good if you have a supportive partner someone you both trust each other and have vision of building a successful home together , while the partner work abroad the other one takes care of business back home , building and investing t end where you both decided to settle down both party has already contribute one way or the order to the achievement through their separate time.. Me personally i love distance relationship any Love that survive a distance relationship Truly is a True Love. God bless.
Thanks
Re: Long Distant Relationship: Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
alausaone:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust.... Article By Lexhan Menkiti / Why Are You Still Single?? / Differences Btwn D Guy Who’s Ready To Settle Down And Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.