Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Your Marital Status? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Marital Status? (31795 Views)

Poll: Are you single, engaged, married or divorced?

Single: 73% (393 votes)
Engaged: 6% (37 votes)
Married: 16% (88 votes)
Divorced: 3% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / What's Your Marital Status? / What's Your Marital Status ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Marital Status? by kokoletz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2006
So Radiant u ain't got no other ugly dude except Baba ah you are in for it you must b part of those that are corrupt in Nigeria, na EFCC go look in2 ur matter.
Re: Your Marital Status? by izoneb(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2006
radiant,crazykid!Whad'up guys!I'm here everyday.we just de miss for road,
Re: Your Marital Status? by faketeeth(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2006
i bet u that more than one - third of this reply will be singles.
Re: Your Marital Status? by snazzydawn(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2006
I am engaged kiss and very much in love.
Re: Your Marital Status? by yahoo2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2006
S and S S S. Single and Still Seriously Searching cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by Cathian: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2006
Single, but, trying to decide if I really want to be married.
Re: Your Marital Status? by naijacutee(f): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2006
In the process of breaking up , what's the word?
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2006
kokoletz:

So Radiant u ain't got no other ugly dude except Baba ah you are in for it you must b part of those that are corrupt in Nigeria, na EFCC go look in2 your matter.

LMAO

Snazzy, best wishes dear wink
naijacutee:

In the process of breaking up , what's the word?

U can join us in the 'single train' wink
Re: Your Marital Status? by naijacutee(f): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2006
Yeah I must admit the single life is more peaceful, maybe I just might join. How much are the tickets on this train, while I contemplate?
Re: Your Marital Status? by snazzydawn(f): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2006
Thanks radiant one.
Re: Your Marital Status? by kokoletz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2006
How can knw d truth in dis thread? Can we all b single and engaged. S.O.S
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

Thanks radiant one.
u welcome  kiss

naijacutee:

Yeah I must admit the single life is more peaceful, maybe I just might join. How much are the tickets on this train, while I contemplate?

It's my pleasure to announce to you that you've won a free ticket for the train ride  grin grin grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2006
kokoletz:

How can knw d truth in this thread? Can we all b single and engaged. S.O.S

what
Re: Your Marital Status? by Fimmy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2006
ENGAGED
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2006
Fimmy, my warmest wishes cool
Re: Your Marital Status? by momoney1(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2006
just broke up with my girlfriend today and confused what to say or indicate

or should i say hibernation? sad sad sad
Re: Your Marital Status? by donjazzie(m): 12:29am On Oct 01, 2006
yeap u cud say hibernating and if u nor the see congo shine again u cud add and maturbating (hibernating and masturbating)lol
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2006
don jazzie:

yeap u cud say hibernating and if u nor the see congo shine again u cud add and maturbating (hibernating and masturbating)lol
lol

Mo money, u want to join the 'train ride'? wink wink wink Jokes aside, sorry about the break up sad
Re: Your Marital Status? by LuciferFan(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2006
I have got lots and lots of bitches, where does that place me? I guess I am married grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by segun111(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2006
Interesting concept so your wife is a "b" lady[sorry I hate using those words, because they are degrading, I have a sister and she shouldn't be classified as such]. If she is then you too definitely deserve each other. Gosh, what a character.
Re: Your Marital Status? by GermanLady(f): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2006
Lucifer:

I have got lots and lots of bitches, where does that place me? I guess I am married grin

that places you to be a DOG - married or not - you have no respect for women,that is for sure clear as water .

1 Like

Re: Your Marital Status? by beelyjay45(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2006
Single,looking, searching, wating, wanting, hoping, scanning, peeping, pleading, for that special person to come forth grin cheesy cool tongue
Re: Your Marital Status? by LuciferFan(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2006
GermanLady:

that places you to be a DOG - married or not - you have no respect for women,that is for sure clear as water .

An intelligent response! Yeah, I am a dog, a luciferous one at that. You would do well being one of my bitches. I will accord you enough bitch-respect wink
Re: Your Marital Status? by GermanLady(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2006
Lucifer:

An intelligent response! Yeah, I am a dog, a luciferous one at that. You would do well being one of my bitches. I will accord you enough bitch-respect wink

I am only a "bitch" to a MASTER !

I wonder why men call me THE DEVIL when I am done with them wink must be something in me.

so you see I am aware of the devil.

I prefer to be number ONE BITCH with all the good stuff that comes with it - now the question for you is - can you efford ME ? wink
Re: Your Marital Status? by leketoye(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2006
Single and very happily so. But I gat a really cute girl friend that appears serious enuff sha.

@ Germanlady
Our paths haven't crossed since we exchanged words. Sorry about that time sha. (hope you understand what "sha" means)
Re: Your Marital Status? by mamaput(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2006
Not Married!!! anymore
Re: Your Marital Status? by unit(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2006
@ radiant
ok ok ok Even if 3 said yes, I remain loyal to my breed

@ radiant
3 is just the official number,we don't know how many they really are on the farm

am single.if he comes along-fine,if not his loss cool
Re: Your Marital Status? by somegirl(f): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2006
mo_money: just broke up with my girlfriend today and confused what to say or indicate

Ndo! *giving you an e-hug*
Re: Your Marital Status? by LiquidMind(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2006
Just, enjoying my peaceful singleness
Re: Your Marital Status? by Phlota(f): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2006
well, single but searchin 4 d right, ,
im njoyin myself now, too.
Re: Your Marital Status? by tonyobj(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
Single. double , quadruple , it don't matter, Just looking to get hooked, eventuuaallllyyyy wink grin kissy!!
Re: Your Marital Status? by Imani(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2006
Not engaged, not single, not married, not divorced, not looking, same as Coco29 i guess  lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.