Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians (5254 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by osisi2(f): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2009
Nigerian men are too gra gra
una own too much
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2009
Interesting. A Gator fan on my thread. We don't like the Gators down here. I even have a Gator head chopped off with an axe here in my dorm

Go Canes!!
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

sharape there grin grin grin You know you just love us, you just want to act all hard.
I prefer determined. . . .

But honest to God, why are you men turning shitty these days? tongue

Where are you? Nigeria, europe, america or other?
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

Interesting. A Gator fan on my thread. We don't like the Gators down here. I even have a Gator head chopped off with an axe here in my dorm

Go Canes!!
Am more than a Gator Fan, I'm one of the Gators. Recognise! tongue

I've never heard of the Canes. . . .If the Seminoles are conquerable, what makes the Canes talk? shocked shocked
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 1:34am On Mar 25, 2009
Gators !!! whatever angry angry angry

LONGHORNS RULE. hook em horns cool cool cool
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 1:35am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Am more than a Gator Fan, I'm one of the Gators. Recognise! tongue

I've never heard of the Canes. . . .If the Seminoles are conquerable, what makes the Canes talk?  shocked shocked

LOL. Our football team alone has more championships than both combined. We actually buddies with the Noles. It's the Gators we hate
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by onyinye2(f): 1:36am On Mar 25, 2009
link=topic=252737.msg3638768#msg3638768 date=1237940755:

in Tx Nigerian guys rule. cool
Yes, there is a slight correctness in your words. But it is the "American-Raised" Nigerian Men that most go after. Indigenous tend to get looked over.
I wonder why?? tongue

[size=4pt]bunch loud noise making apes the lot of yall are[/size]
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Gators !!! whatever angry angry angry

LONGHORNS RULE. hook em horns cool cool cool
Championship 3 years in a role.
We're known all across USA.
Our men are Our pride.

Gator Nation KNows No Boundaries cool cool cool

millco88:

LOL. Our football team alone has more championships than both combined. We actually buddies with the Noles. It's the Gators we hate
Never heard of the Canes. What state? What team?
Abeg go siddon canes ko sugar canes ni tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 25, 2009
Though am not a football fan. . . .Now I have all reasons to go tongue cheesy

@Mill
You're in Miami Florida?
I heard that things got worse there.
Excess shooting and killing undecided
Too much foreclosure embarassed
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by bluespice(f): 1:40am On Mar 25, 2009
may or maynot be true but its proven fact
most of em are 'animasauns'

ebony n ogidi as much as i love this banter, y'all should move to sports threads jare angry
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by onyinye2(f): 1:45am On Mar 25, 2009
Who be the Gators again?? And when was the last time they won a Championship?? If it ain't about the Longhorns or the Bears it aint about nothing.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 25, 2009
onyinye2:

Who be the Gators again?? And when was the last time they won a Championship?? If it ain't about the Longhorns or the Bears it aint about nothing.
Oh hell no she didn't!!!

When was the last time we played against UCLA?

Never heard about the Longhorns lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by bluespice(f): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2009
fellas easy nau
railway society! lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 1:52am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Oh hell no she didn't!!!

When was the last time we played against UCLA?

Never heard about the Longhorns lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You've never heard of the horns shocked shocked shocked pls tell me you just kidding shocked shocked if not for all the yeye politics in the NCAA we would have won the championship this year angry
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You've never heard of the horns shocked shocked shocked pls tell me you just kidding shocked shocked if not for all the yeye politics in the NCAA we would have won the championship this year angry
I'm not that much into football.

who are the horns? what state do they represent?

Well, Gators won the national championship this year. . . I know it was 3 years in a role.

Am talking abt college football here tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by onyinye2(f): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Well, Gators won the national championship this year. . . I know it was 3 years in a role.

That is college sweetheart tongue We would have won if those yeye people weren't corrupt.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 1:58am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

You must not be a sports person because you'd have heard of the Tx Longhorns, University Of Texas Baby tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 2:00am On Mar 25, 2009
onyinye2:

That is college sweetheart tongue We would have won if those yeye people weren't corrupt.

I hear you, to hell with NCAA, they should fire all those clowns.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2009
onyinye2:

So why should I watch LongHorns if they're corrupt. . . .sorelosers tongue
Gator Till I graduate grin grin

OgidiBoy:

You must not be a sports person because you'd have heard of the Tx Longhorns, University Of Texas Baby tongue tongue tongue
No wonder. . . .
Well, am gettign more involved with sport now. . . .I have ppl to explain it to me.
Before it looked so wrong watching men touch each other's butt tongue

We strike and we killed! Gators grin grin

Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 2:05am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Though am not a football fan. . . .Now I have all reasons to go tongue cheesy

@Mill
You're in Miami Florida?
I heard that things got worse there.
Excess shooting and killing undecided
Too much foreclosure  embarassed

So? What's your point? Just about every major city in the US has virtually the same delimma. Gainsville is more of a college town. Can't compare to a city like Miami.

Besides, I live on campus, in one of safest areas in Miami.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 2:07am On Mar 25, 2009
Gators suck angry angry angry angry

Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

So? What's your point? Just about every major city in the US has virtually the same delimma. Gainsville is more of a college town. Can't compare to a city like Miami.

Besides, I live on campus, in one of safest areas in Miami.
No, am not saying anything. I'm just trying to clarify what I heard.

YEA, college town. . . .but Ocala and Orlando are close by. . . .

Though, I'd love Miami. . . .more shopping malls.

Are you in UM?
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by A40(m): 2:08am On Mar 25, 2009
@topic
Naah that's a big time fallacy Ghanian women ain't all that they don't have better bodies than Nigerians but if there is any country in Africa that would give Naija girls a run for their money its them Ethiopian Mamacitas they are sizzling  grin grin
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Jealous much tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 25, 2009
A-40:

@topic
Naah that's a big time fallacy Ghanian women ain't all that they don't have better bodies than Nigerians but if there is any country in Africa that would give Naija girls a run for their money its them Ethiopian Mamacitas they are sizzling grin grin
See why I loff this dude tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by ibigod(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2009
when was the last time you visites Ethiopia? coz you sound so confidence
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 2:17am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

No, am not saying anything. I'm just trying to clarify what I heard.

YEA, college town. . . .but Ocala and Orlando are close by. . . .

Though, I'd love Miami. . . .more shopping malls.

Are you in UM?

Freshman at UM. Both my parents attended.

Bleed orange and green till I die
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by A40(m): 2:18am On Mar 25, 2009
ibigod:

when was the last time you visites Ethiopia? coz you sound so confidence
I have dated one  tongue

Ebony-Silk:

See why I loff this dude  tongue
I plead the Fifth  embarassed embarassed
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 2:24am On Mar 25, 2009
Ethiopians are baddddd. They shouldn't be compared to West Africans.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

Freshman at UM. Both my parents attended.

Bleed orange and green till I die
Ohh the Hurricanes.

Some of my high school friends are there.

Could have gone, too close to home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

UM shouldn't even be critisizing gators. undecided Who knows the Hurricanes undecided embarassed tongue

A-40:

I have dated one tongue
I plead the Fifth embarassed embarassed
Kilo lo de? kiss
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

Ethiopians are baddddd. They shouldn't be compared to West Africans.
Nigerians (esp the Yoruba) got the full package wink
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by ibigod(m): 2:27am On Mar 25, 2009
in what way are the ethiopians bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effects Of Pre-marital Sex.(physical, Spiritual, Relational, Emotional) / Man Dies During Sex With Wife / Excuse Me! Why Are Romancelanders So Bland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.