Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians (5255 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by ibigod(m): 2:31am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Nigerians (esp the Yoruba) got the full package wink
pls what do you mean by full package
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by bluespice(f): 2:33am On Mar 25, 2009
how old r u?
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2009
ibigod:

pls what do you mean by full package
Curvaceous at the right places wink
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Ohh the Hurricanes.

Some of my high school friends are there.

Could have gone, too close to home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

UM shouldn't even be critisizing gators. undecided Who knows the Hurricanes undecided embarassed tongue
Kilo lo de? kiss

Nobody cares for Florida football, come to Texas and see real men play the way football is supposed to be played. Like i said earlier if not for all the corruption in the NCAA Florida would not have won the Championship. tongue

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'm ready to go back to the topic at head. lipsrsealed

Ok what are you'll saying about Ethiopian girls
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Nobody cares for Florida football, come to Texas and see real men play the way football is supposed to be played. Like i said earlier if not for all the corruption in the NCAA[b] Florida would not have won the Championship[/b]. tongue

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'm ready to go back to the topic at head. lipsrsealed

Ok what are you'll saying about Ethiopian girls
Anything that'd make you sleep at night, right dear? tongue
It was not by lucky, we won it 3 times in a role.
We're just that hot!! tongue
Better watch your back, our jaws are very sharp tongue
Only the Seminoles( FSU) can talk grin grin
LongHorns, what have they won? shocked shocked

@topic
Naija girls grin
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 2:44am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Ohh the Hurricanes.

Some of my high school friends are there.

Could have gone, too close to home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

UM shouldn't even be critisizing gators.  undecided Who knows the Hurricanes  undecided embarassed tongue
Kilo lo de?  kiss

University of Miami is a small private school, but we breed some of the best athletes in the world.

The best NFL players went to Miami. And other celebs like The Rock and Rohan Marley (Bob Marleys son) who have won national championships for the team, and players like A-Rod who couldve played for the team. We are well respected both acedemically and pertaining to athletics, as much as UF. The only difference being UF a public school, hence the popularity, but Miami is harder to get into and more expensive
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by A40(m): 2:48am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

Ethiopians are baddddd. They shouldn't be compared to West Africans.
Word!!

ibigod:

in what way are the ethiopians bad
Just pray you don't enter their trap you might not escape alive but seriously they have got perfect skin at least the ones i have seen and their tetas are so symmetrical its not even funny

@Ebony-silk
Ko si nkan kan i'm good
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

University of Miami is a small private school, but we breed some of the best athletes in the world.

The best NFL players went to Miami. And other celebs like The Rock and Rohan Marley (Bob Marleys son) who have won national championships for the team, and players like A-Rod who couldve played for the team. We are well respected both acedemically and pertaining to athletics, as much as UF. The only difference being UF a public school, hence the popularity, but Miami is harder to get into and more expensive
UM was not hard to get into.
So many ppl got into it at my time.
Reason why some ppl didn't go was the expense.
I have to agree, UM offers many opportunity for the med program.
Most of the doctors in SFL went to UM. That's why I like the school. wink
The only good team UM can brag about is it's Football team.
Not that much sports to offer.
But the school is nice
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 25, 2009
A-40:

Word!!
Just pray you don't enter their trap you might not escape alive but seriously they have got perfect skin at least the ones i have seen and their tetas are so symmetrical its not even funny
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 2:52am On Mar 25, 2009
To the Gators coon:

MIAMI has won more championships than UF and FSU.

Texas as well, although they were the Sooners bitch for a period of time.

MIAMI has also won more individual matchups with UF and FSU.

We couldve won more championships in the 80s had we not been on probation

That's it for the night for me.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

To the Gators coon:

MIAMI has won more championships than UF and FSU.

Texas as well, although they were the Sooners bitch for a period of time.

MIAMI has also won more individual matchups with UF and FSU.

We couldve won more championships in the 80s had we not been on probation

That's it for the night for me.
When I get much into the game (which I will henceforth), I'll be able to argue this out. cool cool

But as of now, Gators, in my OPINION, are doing better than the hurricanes.

I just hope the budget cut wnt kill y'all team. tongue
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 2:56am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

UM was not hard to get into.
So many ppl got into it at my time.
Reason why some ppl didn't go was the expense.
I have to agree, UM offers many opportunity for the med program.
Most of the doctors in SFL went to UM. That's why I like the school.  wink
The only good team UM can brag about is it's Football team.
Not that much sports to offer.
But the school is nice

You sure about that? We also have a pretty darn good baseball team as well (top 10). And like football have some championship accolades. Tennis as well.

Our basketball team is kinda iffy. Made the tourney last year. Not so much this year. Then again, so is UF (LOL)
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

You sure about that? We also have a pretty darn good baseball team as well (top 10). And like football have some championship accolades. Tennis as well.

Our basketball team is kinda iffy. Made the tourney last year. Not so much this year. Then again, so is UF (LOL)

[img]http://thekartikreport.files./2008/03/gators-champs.jpg[/img]
tongue tongue

Our basketball and Football team are it's best. . . .I haven't heard of UM participating in any tourney as of recent.

Not much into the baseball team sha undecided
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by millco88(f): 3:05am On Mar 25, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

[img]http://thekartikreport.files./2008/03/gators-champs.jpg[/img]
tongue tongue

Our basketball and Football team are it's best. . . .I haven't heard of UM participating in any tourney as of recent.

Not much into the baseball team sha undecided

Aight last post.

Have you checked out the basketball team lately? Did not make the tourney this year. Lost alot of good players to the draft. Football team is legit though.
Re: Ghanian Girls Have Better looking Bodies Than Nigerians by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2009
millco88:

Aight last post.

Have you checked out the basketball team lately? Did not make the tourney this year. Lost alot of good players to the draft. Football team is legit though.
Go and sleep. . . .hope you enjoy your smelly dorm tongue
Don't know you, would have asked you for some peeps.
Anywayz, I don't care about UM and it's teams. Crushable teams! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.