Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) (55815 Views)

Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by blessedly(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
I strongly disagree. some guys can be annoying and bored to chatt with. some do not even know how to put up or hold a convo. imagine this:
guy... hello
me.... hi . good day
guy... happy Sunday
me.... wish you same. hope you went to the church?
guy.... no. did you?
me... yes I did.
guy.... how was the service?
me.... fine
guy.... how about your pastor?
me.... fine.
guy .... are you home now?, where are you? have you eaten?
me.... yes, home, yes...
guy .... OK
guy... what are you doing now?
me.... chatting
guy.... with who? what are you wearing?
for heaven sake! does it look like this guy has any good to write? do you think I might want to reply his hello when next?
I was chatting with another guy and I demanded for his pix since there was non on his dp and I don't know him. he sent me a dick and quickly said it was a mistake. some guys can be annoying shaa.
Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
agarawu23:
that's how you will ignore and ignore your future husband angry

If needed grin llol
Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Good to know and thanks cheesy.....woooh!I've missed you too wink

Been long I heard that... How's your day?
Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by Ladycloud(f): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2015
peeparty:

you know this things na,have I ever said hello twice to u?

even follow wey I follow you sef to follow back na war,
will soon unfollow u.
....I tell u say. I dey find,followers... see this one
Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by fpeter(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2015
softapples:
YES ITS VERY VERY TRUE most expecially in nairaland, dats why u see most ladies on nairaland, romanceland in particular dat are over 30years of age forming beyonce or omotola and trying to make all this innocent male nairalanders lick their asses or send them PMS bcaus all hope of marriage in reality are lost. "they are so many. "

cheesy grin tongue
Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by erubamidele(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
STARSHYNE:
don't worry jare
Whatsapp nobalet me worry
Re: Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) by STARSHYNE(f): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
emusmith:

Been long I heard that... How's your day?
Hmmmm fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.