Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) (8716 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by farano(f): 7:33pm On May 09, 2016
Lol...tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2016
cool

call his mother? who wouldn't know she is lying?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by talk2alabama: 7:35pm On May 09, 2016
grin u see why I don't like to kiss and tell
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by menstrualpad: 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
farano I slept with you.... rocked you digging you mercilessly and you screameed that my rod dic..k was too long and touching yer throat.... now lemme see you apply ur rule to deny this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by vicstar(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2016
yea,tell d world how limp and small his junior was grin I bet he's gunna kill u 4 it

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
Lol...tongue
this is wicke...smh grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2016
And who does this affect more undecided.

The guy can easily say you're lying and he will be more believable than this pathetic riposte.

Unless of course, you're a hoe who has tasted many d!cks lipsrsealed

But if that's the case then, well, the Nigga is fvcking blind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by spartoo: 7:51pm On May 09, 2016
Iranu

undecided

I'll sleep with Farano tonite if this makes fp
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Chrisrare: 7:51pm On May 09, 2016
At d end d gal just proved she's a h.oe.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
Lol...tongue
Utter foolishness
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by UyiIredia(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2016
B*tch please, we know that old trick don't work no more.
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by farano(f): 8:00pm On May 09, 2016
menstrualpad:
farano I slept with you.... rocked you digging you mercilessly and you screameed that my rod dic..k was too long and touching yer throat.... now lemme see you apply ur rule to deny this fact.
lolz...I didn't enjoy it at all because I was not warmed up tongue .You just stuck ur joystick in right away without any pre-intimacy. You're not romantic. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by ireneony(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2016
Yea i will say he got 3 inch d1ck and he cant perform grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:
yea,tell d world how limp and small his junior was grin I bet he's gunna kill u 4 it
lol and how he can't last more than five minutes and his boxers are torn and dirty.
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by CaroLyner(f): 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
thats just lame and childish

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
Do dudes still lie about this?
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Michellla(f): 10:18pm On May 09, 2016
follow this advice at your own peril grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by hungryboy(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2016
Michellla:
follow this advice at your own peril grin
see girl were get sense here,
If you try am na you go lose,
As you come take your mouth confirm say him been collect you 3points, no matter how bad he was in bed,
people no care,
wetin go dey dia mouth been say,
Hungryboy been don knack Farano(na example i just dey set oh)
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by StubbornGoat: 10:57pm On May 09, 2016
UyiIredia:
B*tch please, we know that old trick don't work no more.

Wo Wo Wooh, who do we have here? Uyi in the romance section? when did that one start?

And he's _fucking using a cuss word as well shocked. F**K my life! I think this world is truly about to come to an end. sad
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by swaggzo(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2016
IRRELEVANT!

NOW I'M GONNA GET BANNED? undecided
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:21am On May 10, 2016
farano:
Lol...tongue
In Africa? The only person who'd end up destroyed is you.
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 1:33am On May 10, 2016
Farano the destroyer ! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by TheValiant(m): 2:04am On May 10, 2016
If she does that then everyone will know how smelly her cuunt was...... Since we're all tryna be childish grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by tintedniggz(m): 2:07am On May 10, 2016
farano:
Lol...tongue
Have you done this before? Don't lie wink
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by LegalBaby(f): 7:41am On May 10, 2016
was expecting to see a better advice than this.
disappointed#
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by anonym0us: 7:54am On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
Yea i will say he got 3 inch d1ck and he cant perform grin
angry
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by kaziblake(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2016
LegalBaby:
was expecting to see a better advice than this
Happy birthday dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 10, 2016
menstrualpad:
did u say fact! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by wordbank(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2016
Stupid!
Infact I'll go ahead and phuck phuck all her sisters
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 10, 2016
Antee, see as you juşt fall person hand with this one na. Guys don smart up pass all this one na..
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Spreads A Rumor That You Had Sex With Him, Do This (Snapshot) by demiladegold(f): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
This is just l**e in every way......

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! / Get Nigerian Leaked Sex Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.