Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) (55200 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by officialwdhtv: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Lady in shambles, after a Chevron-based big boy pretended like he had network problems and refused to pay for their date.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0mUvsSAHuWG2PdfsKouiJdUGZETBT55cyuZRUZ36FsM39e63QcYL4o1Mv5ZaNmQsl&id=100075815328460&mibextid=Nif5oz

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Localemperor: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Can't all this Ladies and Gent just focus on their lives, wetin be all this wahala?

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Mokason288(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2023
grin
Ay Chevron

Nah man you be ….

You deserve to be president of Nigeria

652 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Candidlady: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2023
grin

Big disgrace to our gender.. Imagine begging to resolve the issue

Ladies like this make me sick

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Lovemeharder(f): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2023
As she experienced a little of what men are doing she started complaining. If he paid all the bills he wouldn't have complained tho. This gender Sha. cheesy

199 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by DonBenny77(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Hoe ho hoe ho

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nonywendy(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2023
She said she is a student but couldn't spell feel. Pls don't waste more money on school fees. Runz is ur calling kindly stick to it.
(I didn't fell comfortable) grin grin

298 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by chiiraq802(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Shalommy(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Candidlady:
grin
Big disgrace to our gender.. Imagine begging to resolve the issue
Ladies like this make me sick
Baby what's up? Where have you been? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by OPICANTO2223: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Good for her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by advanceDNA: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2023
U sit down dey eat 70k food wey u normally cannot buy for yourself because it's someone else that will pay..... I don't get why women are very comfortable doing this.... I just don't get it

it's just food wey u go shit by evening or next day.... why the excessiveness as if it's your last meal on earth...... Some will even ask for takeaway so they can eat the following day..... Gosh!! I'm allergic to girls that don't know how to be modest...

458 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by OPICANTO2223: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2023
See wetin asiwaju hardship is causing. Everybody is trying to conserve

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Reminderz: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2023
she has learnt her lesson... girls with no fvcking sense... reading through the chats, the guy said he sent money for Uber to come to his base, she didn't respond and she didn't even send his money back... I'm sure she even told him she will be there... hungry throat... but when the call for food came, she was the first to get there and ate like it's her last day on earth... low IQ idiot..

at first the simp got played, and he changed the game and played the player...

442 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Candidlady: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby what's up? Where have you been? undecided

ihave been here and there smiley

hope you are great?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Shalommy(f): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Candidlady:

ihave been here and there smiley
hope you are great?
Yeah wink

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by tivhador: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy
advanceDNA:
U sit down dey eat 70k food wey u normally cannot buy for yourself because it's someone else that will pay..... I don't get why women are very comfortable doing this.... I just don't get it

it's just food wey u go shit by evening or next day.... why the excessiveness as if it's your last meal on earth...... Some will even ask for takeaway so they can eat the following day..... Gosh!! I'm allergic to girls that don't know how to be modest...

11 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by tivhador: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Shambles kill her there! 70k for 1 meal? U need collect beta slap cool

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by APOPTOSIS: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2023
This is epic.
That Guy should upload his account details let's support him. He deserves a Ballon D'or.
A Nigerian undergraduate eating 70k per outing..
Is she a Baby Elephant or what?
When NYSC can't pay Corp members ordinary #50k.
...what then will be her first salary upon graduation?
Although, prostitution is there to help too...

239 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Godsongang: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2023
😂😂😂 aha another lesson learnt anyways.

15 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by GodWrites: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

My brother nah poverty. Forget about the glam these ladies grow up eating once a day, and not even a palatable food. So when they see an opportunity like this, they just can't behave.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2023
grin grin

You don't feel comfortable going to his house but you are comfortable enough to collect Uber Money

Long throat/ Scammer

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Humans are insincere and fxking selfish. Why would someone be so crass with spending because they are not the one paying huh.

They feel they have catch mugu once someone is free with them and won't hesitate to squander your life saving if given the chance.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2023
GodWrites:

My brother nah poverty. Forget about the glam these ladies grow up eating once a day, and not even a palatable food. So when they see an opportunity like this, they just can't behave.

Na poor pple suppose know how not to waste money on unnecessary things..... This is not poverty issue sir....it's just exploiting ur fellow human being's feelings and generosity

It's a dirty behavior

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2023
She don see AY chevron grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
I'm curious, at bolded, are they the correct spellings of what you just wrote
Nonywendy:
She said she is a student and couldn't spell feel. Pls don't waste more money on school fees. [b]Runz is ur [/b]calling kindly stick to it.
(I didn't fell comfortable) grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Depriest2020: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
AY na man you be. You did well.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
No be the lady chop the food. Abi which one na refund. She should vomit the food na. Probably the guy ate an equivalent of his 30k food on the date. Karma is a goat.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
The girl deserves what she got. It is best never to collect cash from a guy.

It would have been best they first meet at a cheap eatery like KFC or Domino's to know each other.

You can even test her with Chicken Republic or Amala Hey grin. Tell her you don't have much

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.