Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,738 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! (56146 Views)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by BaesDiary: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
There was this hot looking guy I had eyes for in my area. He buys recharge card from my mom every evening, on his way back from work. He came to patronize as usual, and I was so happy when he started talking to me. He asked if that was my mom's shop and all that. Initially, I pretended I wasn't really into him, but later, I had to let my guard down.

So, he asked if I would accompany him to a friend's wedding, trust me I did not hesitate to say yes. On this fateful day, he came to pick me at home. We headed out to his friend's place to pick him, so we would all go to the reception from there.

While he drove, he gisted me about his crazy colleagues who collect  phone numbers from random girls in the banking hall, and they end up not calling them because of their busy work schedules and all that. He told me of how this particular girl came to the bank to harass his colleague for standing her up on their first date. Suddenly, from no where, my stomach started rumbling. I thought it wasn't serious until gas built up in my system. I had to adjust my bumbum, a bit to a side, and prayed that the fart would not make noise, neither should it smell. The fart cooperated , it came gently, and the moving wind quickly nullified the smell.

Seconds later, my stomach rumbled again, and I felt like visiting the toilet. Beads of sweat already formed on my forehead, as I was really feeling pressed. I was no longer enjoying the conversation. My laughter was quickly replaced by a plastic smile. He noticed and asked if I was fine. I told him all was all good. I asked if we were close to his friend's house. Luckily for me, we got there five minutes later.

By that time, the poo was already at the tip of my anus. Immediately we got to his friend's place, I asked if i could use the toilet. His friend asked if i wanted to pee or poo. I told him I wanted to pee and he showed me the rest room. I entered and released all the stored poo. After this, I felt comfortable. Then, I flushed the toilet, but my poo decided not to go down. That was the day I knew poop can defy gravity. The more I try to flush, the more the poo rose up. At a point, the poo from the WC begin to spill. I was like 'kuku kill me now'.

Emmy came to knock and asked if I was fine. I was ashamed and dumbfounded. There was no rag or any piece of clothing in sight in the toilet to clean up the mess. And by that time, the poo had really spilled all over. I opened the toilet door, as Emmy won't stop knocking. His friend came around when he noticed the incessant knocking from him. I wished the ground opened up. His friend saw this and did not take it lightly.

"But girl, I asked you if you wanted to pee or poo, and you said you wanted to pee," he said. "The toilet is not good for poop. The plumber is coming to fix it tomorrow. We have been using our neighbor's flat since last week."

I was too ashamed to talk. See fine girl with all the fine dress and perfect make up embarrassed like this. Emmy and his friend got to work, see them packing my poo. We had to cancel going for the wedding reception. He drove me to my parents house in silence.

Not only did we not get to be in a relationship, but my mom also suffered for my incident, as he stopped buying recharge cards from her. It wasn't his fault, I  blame the evil vegetable soup I ate the previous night.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/heres-how-plate-of-vegetable-soup-can.html#more

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by SmellingAnus(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Smelling anus with smelling poo lipsrsealed.. anyway, just feeling naughty tonight... grin

The guy felt embarrassed but I don't think it was enough reason for him to back off if he really had genuine intentions towards you... It was simply the call of nature...

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by adegoody(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin Lmao
Topic should be how lies can scatter your relationship undecided
If there was even one in the first place

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
First, dat was very funny... U won form na...
But secondly d guy's attitude after dat was very unreasonable

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
This story made me laugh. grin cheesy
What happened isn't reason enough to end a relationship if he truly cared about you. Dude acted immature tho!.

15 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Splinz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
BaesDiary:

I blame the evil vegetable soup I ate the previous night

Op, let it be known to you that all your unwarranted attacks on our beloved and innocent vegetable soup ( kiss), as a result of your self-inflicted embarrassment fueled by ego (shebi to shit na crime, abi fine girl no dey shit?), wouldn't work!

We (all vegetable soup lovers) condemned this latest attacks, even as we hope that you'll repent of this wicked act.

#WeStandWithVegetableSoup# #VegetableSoupIsBae# kiss

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by pedo360: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Really funny. Got me cracked up

2 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by BaesDiary: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:

Op, let it be known to you that all your unwarranted attacks on our beloved and innocent vegetable soup ( kiss), as a result of your self-inflicted embarrassment fueled by ego (shebi to shit na crime, abi fine girl no dey shit?), wouldn't work!

We (all vegetable soup lovers) condemned this latest attacks, even as we hope that you'll repent of this wicked act.

#WeStandWithVegetableSoup# #VegetableSoupIsBae# kiss

VegetableSoupIsBae, abi? angry

I hope you don't find yourself in that situation ooooo cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
This story is a lie but funny all the same

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
To those saying that the guy acted immature then you are some weird people! God forbid bad things but if I was in that situation, I would never want to see that guy again. If I was the man, I'd never see her again! He picked up her pooo omg!!!! This is too embarrassing to be real.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Idydarling(f): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
that's how I react to vegetable soup too, I hardly eat it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by buygala(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is why I always eat only Gala before going on any date cool

Gala is loyal....it will never put me to shame smiley

BUY GALA....BUY PEACE smiley

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by ichommy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Jamexjulius(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
hi
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Tazdroid(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice one, I laughed....but the part wey make me laugh shed tears na d part wey u tok say ya shït defy gravity grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Vhicthorade(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
But shey you no get hand ni, you poo you pack by yourself. No story
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ahn ahn cheesy
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by hotspec(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
This should win a grammy (Nairaland version) award. Ive been laffing since. ClassCaptain, contact ds guy o. An inspiration for a new story? Share with me.when ure done wit d packaging

4 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Philinho(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
My father told me to identify a particular food that troubles me n avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by MJBOLT: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
you no thank God say na vegetable soup, if na beans you for don sh!t for body

11 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by abescom: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
The said guy is childish. Could happen to anyone. If I were you I won't bother myself with such a child.

3 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by martineverest(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
the soup is actually cleaning ur system....u need that soup atleast twice a week

7 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Tazdroid(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
hotspec:
This shoulf win a.grammy award. Ive been laffing since

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahahaha lol... Sorry OP!

My own na beans almost disgrace my enemy

4 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by burkingx(f): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
angry

10 Likes

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
BaesDiary:

VegetableSoupIsBae, abi? angry

I hope you don't find yourself in that situation ooooo cheesy grin

Seriously did this really happen, pls let me in on this
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by paradigmshift(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
in less than 6sentence, summarize
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by mazizitonene(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by soberdrunk(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mtcheeewwww!! Because of "ordinary poo poo"!?? Who doesnt poo?

1 Like

Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! by rezzy: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Too long. Finished reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.