Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (74378 Views)

Kanu’s Bail Soft -landing For FG – MASSOB / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by iiiyyyk(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015

FROM THE MOMENT I READ KUKAHS COMMENTS, I NEEDED NO seer to TELL ME THIS MAN BENEFITED FROM CORRUPTION.
WHAT A SHAME.
PLS PMB, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. CORRUPTION IS KILLING NIGERIA. WE FIGHT CORRUPTION WITH ALL OUR STRENGTH.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by poshstore: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bishop Kukah should focus on winning souls for christ.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by NICOGRAVITY: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
If you truly know Rev. Hassan Kukah, you will know that he is a very blessed man will well endowed with incredible knowledge and wisdom.
He knows his onions very well.
He is a world class educationist, speaker and a top clergy man.
He gets paid millions to speak.
So, him building such property is not too much.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by jonuel1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!

Do you knw what N1Billion is?

You should be d onye ara to believe such!

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by jay89(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bishop Kukah is worth more than those fake shots. Even without GEJ's government, Kukah is wealthy and can build anything without some government corrupt money anywhere. His intellectual works are unmatched by any opposition agent in and outside social media.

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by naijaking1: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Surprised this false accusation made front page. How do we know for sure that the houses belong to Kukah, are new, or even located in Sokoto.And yet someone was quite eager to place it on the front page. Can't we do better

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by oluamid(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
As much as I don't support Rev. Kukah and his stance towards the President's anti-corruption drive, I don't believe he'll be silly enough to pay a whopping N1billion for those two houses. Haba! The contractor will be a thief. Na only to hang am remain.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by KARGO222(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Actually kuka if what was going on in this media is true the best for is to resign as rev father

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Christafarian(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
may God punish you, for trying to dent his image.
If you are playing your dirty politics, keep God and lies away from blaspheming.

if you don't repent, you will die a terrible death, continue but Know the things you joke with

even if the 7bn was true, how could One person take 1bn, from 7bn that was allegedly for 36 states

you are ffg the steps of your liar Mohammed, am not surprised
Imagine the hate words proceeding out of your heart! as against the NAME you bear. Do you share any consanguinity with Matthew Kukah? Perhaps, you are one of the beneficiaries of the N7 billion. Little wonder then that the name a person bears has no bearing on his disposition. Imagine how a 'good luck' can become a 'bad luck' for a country of well over 170 million.
Anyways, a look at your DP says it all! You must have reasoned with your fanny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by zicoraads: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
chigoizie7:
The rate @ which BILLIONS are called these days are quit alarming.
D contractor might have charged him 1Billion, but that is too much nah
Seriously, those two structures no reach 150million,
Let me not include interiors, cos it does not look like it has any
Will you blame them? Myopic and shallow minded people who can't think past their propagandist agenda. And as usual, their very illiterate and f00lish followers swallow everything hook, line and sinker. Most of them act like programmed robots. If not, how on earth would anyone peg those properties at 1 billion naira? Kukah is.not stupid, if those properties are his, there is no way he paid that amount to have them erected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by murtalaa(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
The structure is behind Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) not Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUS). Always wondered who would build a a house so far removed from residential homes.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by davidque007(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Another smear campaign

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastpage: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Amaechi, Tinubu and Atiku have not told Buhari to abandon his anti corruption drive!

This is the DIFFERENCE!

When a respected and supposed "Man of Gut" start speaking against the wishes of the people (which coincides with the wish of God!) then you wonder "whatsup"?

As they say, "when you see a frog hopping about in broad daylight, its either something is chasing it ..or it is chasing something". End Quote.

I dont think father Kukah is saying such stewpid statements as credited to him, just so that he can ruin his reputation..... there is more to it and in all probability, " Father Kukah is ACTING UNDER THE INFLUENCE".
Those two houses are "real" and there for all to see.

I suggest that Nigerians go to the Lands Registry in that area, to establish true ownership

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by zicoraads: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
KARGO222:
Actually kuka if what was going on in this media is true the best for is to resign as rev father
Resign what? His priesthood? You must be high on the cheapest weed in circulation undecided cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by naijaking1: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
davidque007:
Another smear campaign

And still a moderator placed it on front page willy nilly

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by millionboi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
U must be an Ebonyi woman4rm ur name.........dat name is a name of a god,jst smile
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by armadeo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
natas22:
Its when the man of God will open his mouth and curse people including the drunk op then you start blaming your uncle in the village nonsense and how can the two houses shown on the pic cost 1billion naira @op do you know what is a billion naira you really need to be lectured on money matters and the cost/value of buildings

I looked At the houses and looked at the money 1billion. Sincerely I kind we have been so desensitized to money that many cannot comprehend the amount.

Anyway you've said it all.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastpage: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
zicoraads:
Resign what? His priesthood? You must be high on the cheapest weed in circulation undecided cheesy

He does not even need to resign, he stands REJECTED by God Most High!
Afterall, his accomplice criminal, Ayo oritshejafor still claims to be a Minister of a church! grin grin grin

He can continue to wear his jacket for all we care but he is a waste of time.

..and you Eediot is very high on Cow-dung! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
I will believe this janja-weed news when Buhari presents his waec result. Not the one Tinubu forged for him at Oluwole.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by stuff46(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is, what Rev. Mathew Kukah, used his own share of the 7Billion Naira allegedly shared by former President, Jonathan, to the evil pastors in the run up to the 2015 presidential Election.

source: https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/632578480274841600

Its just a pity that some people don't before speaking. I guess the house was built in one day as the money was given. People cant just mind utterances.

Illitracy is a disease indeed.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
jay89:

Bishop Kukah is worth more than those fake shots. Even without GEJ's government, Kukah is wealthy and can build anything without some government corrupt money anywhere. His intellectual works are unmatched by any opposition agent in and outside social media.
AM A MUSLIM, HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BISHOP MATTHEW HASSAN KUKAH MORE THAN 20 YEARS NOW AND THE MAN AS WROTE A LOT OF BOOKS, THEIR IS THIS CENTRE FOR RESEARCH THAT HE BUILT IN ABUJA I THINK LAST YEAR OR LAST TWO YEARS! THAT SWINE CALL NGENEWHATEVER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE TALKING ABOUT AND HER NAME SHOULD BE miss mischief!

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by BY1434(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mumu he is not advising wrongly.Rather he is just telling the dullard the true

Retrd,is that how to advise on anti corruption in your village?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by zicoraads: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
naijaking1:
Surprised this false accusation made front page. How do we know for sure that the houses belong to Kukah, are new, or even located in Sokoto.And yet someone was quite eager to place it on the front page. Can't we do better
I am surprised myself. Lalasticlala...you have to be better than this. You have to do better than this. I am utterly disappointed. I don't know the rationale for it, but I wonder what the FP will look like if everyone goes about doing this.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mynd44:
So? Is there any evidence that he collected money from the government?

What about Amaechi, Tinubu and Atiku, have you showed pictures of their houses?

Incredible! shocked
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by naijaking1: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kukah was one of those who attacked GEJ relentlessly about corruption, he has crdibility among many Nigerians. He know Buhari and GEJ, and I'm sure he sees no angel in any of them.

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lalasticlala pls close this thread cool
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by madridsta007(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

Are you SURE that this is indeed belonging to Rev Kukah?

You don't need anyone to tell you that verification of allegation must be conclusively carried out before accepting any propaganda.

APC's brought propaganda politics into our politics; be SURE of a thing before offering judgement. 'Ndi Ara' should be an insult allocated to one if you are SURE that there's a wrong done by that person.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by BY1434(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AM A MUSLIM, HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BISHOP MATTHEW HASSAN KUKAH MORE THAN 20 YEARS NOW AND THE MAN AS WROTE A LOT OF BOOKS, THEIR IS THIS CENTRE FOR RESEARCH THAT HE BUILT IN ABUJA I THINK LAST YEAR OR LAST TWO YEARS! THAT SWINE CALL NGENEWHATEVER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE TALKING ABOUT AND HER NAME SHOULD BE miss mischief!

What kind of Muslim are you? The one that support those who plead for corrupt Gej?

Islam is against corruption,so stop tarniishing our image with ur "am a muslim"
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by stuff46(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

His image is already tarnished!
This girl is mad.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by naijaking1: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
madridsta007:

Are you SURE that this is indeed belonging to Rev Kukah?

You don't need anyone to tell you that verification of allegation must be conclusively carried out before accepting any propaganda.

APC's brought propaganda politics into our politics; be SURE of a thing before offering judgement.

Propaganda, propaganda, no time for the truth!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ojnnaco(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jonathan after consulting and padding with all d pastors,imams,oba,ndi eze and others including criminals, touts they still end up disappointing him and reducing his political career to nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.