Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. (7948 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
cool
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Almost four hours and not a single comment. cry

Does this mean that introverts are less likely to get into relationships?
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by seniorgozman(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
I am an introvert in a relationship with an extrovert. Girls like coming to our sides because they feel they can control us.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2019
raptex:
Almost four hours and not a single comment. cry

Does this mean that introverts are less likely to get into relationships?
Lemme guess it's either she is not into you or still in the "let-him-chase-me" phase....
When you love, you do things out of your way....
The guy that has been on my case for three months now is a super-introvert, even to pick his parent call is another thing....he doesn't even reply to greetings. You may mistaken him for a mannequin in public...
But he is a chatterbox with me,before I say one,he has said one thousand....he will call for like four hours and he will be the one talked and I just say "ok"....
Sometimes I pretend to be busy to avoid his long talk and his parents and friends have to call me to relay a message to him....
So love changes people

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Divay22(f): 2:53am On Jun 15, 2019
If they feel comfortable with you then you really have to do something to shut them up or get ready for what seems like a thousand miles conversation.
But if the reverse is the case, best you let them be.

And couple with the fact that they somehow get tired of people easily.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lemme guess it's either she is not into you or still in the "let-him-chase-me" phase....
The guy that has been on my case for three months now is a super-introvert, even to pick his parent call is another thing....he doesn't even reply to greetings. You may mistaken him for a mannequin in public...
But he is a chatterbox with me,before I say one,he has said one thousand....he will call for like four hours and he will be the one talked and I just say "ok"....
Sometimes I pretend to be busy to avoid his long talk and his parents and friends have to call me to relay a message to him....
So love changes people
You are correct about going out of your way but in few months he will not have much to be discussing with you.
He may see discussion as a distraction.
I know what I'm saying because I'm one hell of an introvert but the few friends closer to me thinks I talk too much. My discussion with them ends there and if we don't see for a year I won't even remember to call them, not even remembering returning their missed calls most times.
One of them said he doesn't expect me to pick his first call.

I once told a lady I dated this, "I hope you know this constant calls will end one day?" I told her so she won't even think of me cheating on her.
I know it is not too good to be an introvert, I just can't help overcome it.
I prefer reading and doing other things than to be socializing around.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by ThinkSmarter: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2019
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Enjoys fine arts, web surfing.
Very Honest.
I think i am intelligent.
I am hating religion, and rather embracing science and philosophy.
Keep few friends.
I think few girls that i hv dated tried sticking to me cuz their think that i am cool and caring.
Hates chatting on fb.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by XwhY(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Very Honest.
Keep few friends.
I think few girls that i hv dated tried sticking to me cuz their think that i am cool and caring.
Hates chatting on fb.

90% of me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are correct about going out of your way but in few months he will not have much to be discussing with you.
I know what I'm saying because I'm one hell of an introvert but the few friends closer to me thinks I talk too much. My discussion with them ends there and if we don't see for a year I won't even remember to call them, not even remembering returning their missed calls most times.

I once told a lady I dated this, "I hope you know this constant calls will end one day?" I told her so she won't even think of me cheating on her.
I forgot to add am also an introvert but off course not to his extent.....I know what it feels like,so I understand.
Even if I weren't, I understand nothing lasts forever, I take the good while it lasts....let that time come, I accept it wholeheartedly...the brief moment was worth it.

As for you and your ex, did you truly love her? I don't mean the normal love you feel for your lover but A TRUE LOVE? It's one thing to date a gal, it's another to truly love her

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Very Honest.
Keep few friends.
Hates chatting on fb.
100% of me, oops 99%... The 1 % is the aspect of "gals you have dated" and I am female

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2019
i dont think it is about control,one thing i have noticed based on my experience is that girls find boys who talk too much irritating

seniorgozman:
I am an introvert in a relationship with an extrovert. Girls like coming to our sides because they feel they can control us.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2019
are you an introvert?

Divay22:
If they feel comfortable with you then you really have to do something to shut them up or get ready for what seems like a thousand miles conversation.

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Divay22(f): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
are you an introvert?

Yes
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2019
I am an introvert, when it comes to relationship I give my all, and my kind of relationship has always been long distance, and I enjoy it cos there won't be something like going out all the time for dates and all, mostly calls and seeing each other when needed, right now I've been advised to do away with LDR so as to mingle with people more cos I don't even have friends, so I think i'll try that, lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Hakeem12(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
I am an introvert.
I hate the crowds
Prefers solitude
Very Honest.
Keep few friends.
Hates chatting on fb.
This is like 95% me

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Hakeem12(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
All the best

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Hakeem12(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
I like to refer to myself as "socially reserved". I don't mind talking with people, I would even go so far as to say I enjoy it most of the time. But I don't really go out of my way to strike up conversations or be a part of all of the action. I'm mostly perfectly fine just sitting there and watching people interact or listening to a group conversation. If I have something that would contribute greatly to the topic at hand, I'll probably pipe in with whats on my mind and continue talking until whatever I have to say is irrelevant. I like listening a lot, so someone who is good at directing the conversation is my best partner (they can introduce new topics and keep things going smoothly with little input from me). Every once in awhile I'll hit this mood where I converse perfectly and have input for everything and no lulls (this usually shocks people that know me more than just a little bit), but other than that I don't put myself out there.

So I call it "socially reserved" because I'm not afraid to talk to people, I just lack the compulsion to go out of my way to talk to people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I forgot to add am also an introvert but off course not to his extent.....I know what it feels like,so I understand.
Even if I weren't, I understand nothing lasts forever, I take the good while it lasts....let that time come, I accept it wholeheartedly...the brief moment was worth it.

As for you and your ex, did you truly love her? I don't mean the normal love you feel for your lover but A TRUE LOVE? It's one thing to date a gal, it's another to truly love her
I have never had any extra spark people call love for anyone.
I was committed to her though, never cheated on her, never shouted at her and never did anything to hurt her.
We broke up because she thought I didn't love her, all because I didn't get jealous whenever she told me she was going out with guys.
The only thing I used to tell her was that she should be careful.
She misinterpreted it as me not ready or loving while to me I trusted her to do the right thing, if in my absence.

She came back afterwards because she never saw a committed guy who didn't cheat but I told her I was not ready. I told her I am kind of used to my space for now, plus, I don't go back to the past.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

I have never had any extra spark people call love for anyone.
I was committed to her though, never cheated on her, never shouted at her and never did anything to hurt her.
We broke up because she thought I didn't love her, all because I didn't get jealous whenever she told me she was going out with guys.
The only thing I used to tell her was that she should be careful.
She misinterpreted it as me not ready or loving while to me I trusted her to do the right thing, if in my absence.

She came back afterwards because she never saw a committed guy who didn't cheat but I told her I was not ready. I told her I am kind of used to my space for now, plus, I don't go back to the past.
That's the point! That extra spark people call love! You haven't felt it that's why, some even feel it for the first time in their forties....wish you the best.
I have been single most of my life, practically all my life,I hate commitment,but I guess I have found my "one"....don't know the end tho. Haven't even said yes to him
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
seniorgozman:
I am an extreme introvert but I don't think I can be easily controlled.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by mumumugu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
seniorgozman:

most especially those independent ladies.
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by mumumugu(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:

So love changes people

initially, you made all the move. you made him feel safe around you. ...good
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by mumumugu(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Divay22:

Truth
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by mumumugu(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Do you envision yourself getting married
Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by mumumugu(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont think it is about control,one thing i have noticed based on my experience is that girls find boys who talk too much irritating

because ladies talk too much so need a listener .

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by ibkayee(f): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
I have introvert tendencies, a particular ex used to get so pissed off at my lack of effort lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by mumumugu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hakeem12:
It started when I was in 300 level. She was one of the front sitters, me the back, cos I generally didn't like small talks and all. My class was a little huge, about 180 of us. Most of us didn't know each other till like 300 or 400 level. She would stay back after classes to chat with her friends, and I would always play a quick game and surf the web on my phone before leaving since network was good on campus. She would always say hi and smile whenever she left class. I just took it for being friendly and would say hi back.

She just came over and sat beside me a day after we finished a test, asked how the test went and all. The whole time I pressed my phone and looked anywhere but her face. She then took me by surprise, she grabbed my phone, and asked me to look at her when she's talking to me, I was forced to. Asked what I was doing later in the day, put her no in my phone, and asked me out. The rest is history

Run Run
Rum

she is a controller general for commanding you to put down your phone

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by CaptainMitch: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
I am still like that I always forget that I am dating, even though I have 2 girlfriend
ibkayee:
I have introvert tendencies, a particular ex used to get so pissed off at my lack of effort lol

3 Likes

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Ayomideen(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
I'm an introvert, that I know

Buh my kind of introvert is rare,I mean, I love my being on my own virtually all the time, especially with ma music and earpiece (addicted to this shih), even at home I barely stay together with my family in the sitting room, I'm either always in my room or in the balcony, I hate being in places where there are lots of people (especially people I know), like a family function. I hate talking to people and going to parties,i'd rather stay in my room playing video games and listening to music,generally I hate leaving my house,its like a punishment to me.
And then still,I'm frigging outspoken around people I know most times, I'm a really funny guy and one who sees me while relating with people I'm really close to will mistake me for an M.C or something, people i chat with online buh haven't seen me physically never believe that i am an introvert,and then sometimes I totally ignore these same people,only those who know me too well understand that that's just the way I am, I'm almost always using earpiece due to extreme love for music and to avoid talking to people. Asif it depends on mood or something lol

I once dated an extrovert though, she was the type that never sits at home,always going out and all sorts. Sometimes She'll be like "lemme come over" and I'll have to lie that I'm not around or really busy, (I barely visit people), she usually got maf at me for not being "sensitive" enough, I barely ever get jealous and she didn't really grab that. Sometimes I even forgot that I had a gf. It was fun quite alright buh the differences were a major stumbling block.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hakeem12:
This is like 95% me

101% me.

I'm beginning to hate the "very honest" part. I see a girl I want to have sex with, I can't even lie that I like her. I know deep down that I just want her kpekus

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.