Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) (57499 Views)

White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2015
midolian:
May God bless this Union kiss kiss
Amin. I'm not a bigot like you
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Ana eme. Love ke. Why didn't the woman convert to christianity. Or didn't she love him enough to do that?

He should change to her name too.
Change to her location.
Her choice of food, etc to mark the marriage or love.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
ExInferis:

nope. he's leaving a religion that supports sodomy and debauchery to a better one. he's saved!

Brother, you are playing dirty with someone else's religion.
I won't say anything negative about Islam cos majority of my family members and interestingly my one of my parents are Muslims.
My being a Christian is entirely my decision which I won't rescind for all the riches in the world. Let's emphasize less on religion and more on morality.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by hardbody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Boko Haram membership loading.....

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by thefakestan: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Please don't.... *Covering his mouth*

Thanks
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2015
damilola8775:
which 1 na bad religion abeg?
Islam na!!! islam-a-bad

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2015
ramdris:

It's a shame cos it pple like u that is making this world a bad place.... whatever gives u that assurance that your religion is okay is what is giving others in different religions same assurance.

The problem is that most of u have never left d chores of this country and that makes u think everyone gotta b xtians.

I said no offence bro, Must u attack me?. I wasn't sentimental buh just being a realist.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by yubarbs(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2015
This guy wu anuohia, woman go make u denounce ya faith n religion. smh!
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2015
sarmiie:
So he changes his religion cos of his friends, and wife....and his father is supportive??

B!tch please!! Just own up to the fact that it's all cos of the greens...

hahaha.... the greens fam...
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Otunbatrafford: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Just because of a woman, he jettisoned his Faith. The wife will one day accept Christ, and she now be the one to draw him back to light.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:
To be sincere, i hardly see a thread on NL with title "Someone convert to XTAIN" guest there is something Good about this religion (Islam) that only the blessed ones can see.
Christians don't make noise about their own....but I assure the ratio is 10:1 in favour of Christians!!!

5 Likes

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by jcross19: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Most of nairaland moderators arE jerk why can't they post to fp on friday? You are antichrist. You don't use to move whatever that concerning sunday service but other wise . I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by darecool(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
ExInferis:

nope. he's leaving a religion that supports sodomy and debauchery to a better one. he's saved!

And Islam is a religion of God? You need to understand that God doesn't have a religion but he gave a way of life through His Son, JESUS Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by vetsolo28(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
another bigot runing free

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by dictbennie(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2015
barackosama:
To be sincere, i hardly see a thread on NL with title "Someone convert to XTAIN" guest there is something Good about this religion (Islam) that only the blessed ones can see.
Because people don't get converted to Islam and in rare occasions, it get publicized if few do...eeya, I guess you are CHRISTIANPHOBIC...

6 Likes

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
ikbnice:
luv cud make u do anytin.
you mean to say money??
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
What other reasons to u have to convert to Muslim ? is it becox ur friends are Muslims or u just want to marry d lady
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2015
DWJOBScom:
He was never a Christian in the first place!
Typical...

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Votukpa(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2015
AmicableEd:
Popular Ghanaian Journalist and magazine publisher, Raymond Archer, has finally wedded his lover of two years, Nura Salifu (daughter of Salma Salifu, a well-known fashion designer).

The best part of the occasion was when the groom decided to convert from Christianity to Islam because of the marriage.

“I was born a Christian, baptized a Christian but all my friends are Muslims. I am making the decision and my parents and in-laws have been very supportive. My father has been very helpful and the understanding is there.” he said

They were joined in matrimony by 92-year-old Ghana’s National Chief Imam, Sheikh Dr. Osman Nuhu Sharubutu. The groom was given the Muslim name Abdul Aziz to mark his conversion.

The two-day affair took Accra by storm and the bride wore a total of seven outfits for the traditional engagement on the 8th of August 2015, and for the Nikkai the next day.
http://weddinginnigeria.com/groom-converts-from-christianity-to-islam-for-his-bride-photos/

1 kings 11:2
Of the nations (religion) concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel (followers of Christ), Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you (Paul called it unequally yoked): for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

So did this man.

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Banter1(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Another soul lost to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by barackosama(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
dictbennie:

Because people don't get converted to Islam and in rare occasions, it get publicized if few do...eeya, I guess you are CHRISTIANPHOBIC...
Ok ..you can use that to console yourself!!
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
OsHYBRID:

Christians don't make noise about their own....but I assure the ratio is 10:1 in favour of Christians!!!
wishful thinking! when you speak matters relating to religion, speak with proof.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Banter1(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
ikbnice:
luv cud make u do anytin.
yeah. But not changing my religion.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by wiseoneking: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
AmicableEd:
Popular Ghanaian Journalist and magazine publisher, Raymond Archer, has finally wedded his lover of two years, Nura Salifu (daughter of Salma Salifu, a well-known fashion designer).

The best part of the occasion was when the groom decided to convert from Christianity to Islam because of the marriage.

“I was born a Christian, baptized a Christian but all my friends are Muslims. I am making the decision and my parents and in-laws have been very supportive. My father has been very helpful and the understanding is there.” he said

They were joined in matrimony by 92-year-old Ghana’s National Chief Imam, Sheikh Dr. Osman Nuhu Sharubutu. The groom was given the Muslim name Abdul Aziz to mark his conversion.

The two-day affair took Accra by storm and the bride wore a total of seven outfits for the traditional engagement on the 8th of August 2015, and for the Nikkai the next day.
http://weddinginnigeria.com/groom-converts-from-christianity-to-islam-for-his-bride-photos/
Lol, what a ridicolous reason without moral spiritual under tone. I just wish that those goats among the sheep will always manifest themselves so that we may truely know how many of us are truely for Jesus. Probably you have been living in immorarity with her and you still regard your self as a true christian. CHRISTIAN IS NOT SOMEBODY THAT GOES TO CHURCH BUT ONE WHO IMITATES AND LIVE LIKE JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Banter1(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
madridguy:
Barqa lahu fihi
bokoharam slogan.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by barackosama(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
OsHYBRID:

Wow, i wont argue with you because from you claim you're biased! GoSleep
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
darecool:

And Islam is a religion of God? You need to understand that God doesn't have a religion but he gave a way of life through His Son, JESUS Christ.
and the way is, he will die on the cross for your salvation?

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Sovet: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
So when there is no Wife which religion will he join
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Banter1(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2015
adesegun121:
Allahu Akbar..
Aliamudulilahi
Another bokoharam slogan

1 Like

Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by ginggerxy: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Guy man on the move grin
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by wiseoneking: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
dejavski:
It's his life...he can decide to live it whichever way that suits him
Thesame right you clamour for same sex marriage, paedofiles, gays, incest etc. I hope you dont die with this your right attitude.
Re: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos) by Damilare6293: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
He was never a Christian.. If u av tasted Jesus for real, you won't think of leaving.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.