Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note (3492 Views)

How To Install Android 5 Lollipop With Playstore On Your Pc/laptop / XUI For INFINIX HOT 2 / Gionee M3mini Leaking, Another Lollipop With Monster Battery Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by Nsonaso(m): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Today Infinix Mobility start seeding Android Lollipop with a brand new UI that Infinix call XUI to it's Infinix Hot Note users.
The update brings new features and some improvement to the Infinix Hote Note

Sources Infinix Mobility Facebook fan Page

You can as well visit the below link to learn more
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2579&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D14

Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by Youngpo413: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
these guys are serious.
Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by walemust(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
I am yet to see an update. Is dere a stipulated time for d update?
Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by Riotechs(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
walemust:

download the update here grin grin grin http://riotechs.com/blog/infinix-hot-note-x551-receives-lollipop-update-download-here/
Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by destino24(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
walemust:

the update is in its beta phase, the official version they say will be available on the 31st.

http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=839&extra=page%3D1
Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by BenKafor(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2015
This infinix i bought thinking it was awesome coz of the specs, after a month it started peeling and stoped working after 3 months
Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by BenKafor(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
I just hope they can improve on the durability of their products because its a tough competition out there
Re: Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note by therealesttin(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
XUI is the best thing to happen to Infinix phones.

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Note 2 Sound Stopped Working After Plugging An Audio Cord To It / My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates / How To Watch Premier League And La Laliga Matches On Andriod/ios Device For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.