Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35744 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:

Guy yesterday a small one took place in rap battles but I wan baba Funlord in action!! So that this can be usedgrin

Ikpa, nso ke afo yem mi?cheesy
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I thought TheSonOfMark, SeverusSnape, Ecoterrors & Truckpusher have warned you against sniffing male asses....

grin grin
Chai! Rilwayn001 iyaf suvvered.. Muhehehehe
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by engineerboat(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
But na d man cause am naw! Why he go put mouth for politics?
Man get your facts right, thats is part of his social and civil responsibility. Do you want him to allow members of congregations to continue causing trouble just because they are fromm different political inclination. To APC Rev Kukah should fold his hand and allow them (CHAMGErian) continue to burn the polity. If before election some memorandum of understand was signed, why wont they remind the eventual winner and the loser of their signed memorandum.

Today is sunday, May God delivered and ressurect APC from lies, twisting, cloning and Propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by funlord(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:

Guy yesterday a small one took place in rap battles but I wan baba Funlord in action!! So that this can be usedgrin

Next time cc me as e dey hot!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by poshstore: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Isnt it obvious that the OP is pro GEJ & didnt vote for PMB.
“Ye shall know them by their fruits”.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by funlord(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
TheSonOfMark:

What is happening?

Political jousting! Lolz!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by engineerboat(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy

this thread is for matured mind, not for tribal noise makers. Moreso should we say its joblessness that makes u to be scarvanger on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin
Political jousting! Lolz!
I know but it's rare to find you in a heated duel here.
Should the guys from that 'hood' be alerted?cheesy
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2015
poshstore:

Does that negate the truth therein?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Yorubas are rushing to criticise The Reverend but were licking Rev Mbaka's bottom not long ago because he supported the evil propaganda of APC.

Hypocrites and snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Bevista:
There is a fundamental flaw by Bishop Kukah and the OPs argument, and that is to try to differentiate PROBE from INVESTIGATION. Taking a look at my dictionary again, I find that Probe means "an investigation, especially by a legislative committee, of suspected illegal activity". Another definition puts it as "to search into or examine thoroughly; question closely;". How a highly educated and respected man as Bishop Kukah tries to distort words just to achieve some questionable purpose is beyond me.

The president is already 'Too Slow' by the high expectations of most Nigerians, for which the President has argued that he is taking his time so as to make the right decisions. Why then will Bishop Kukah believe that the president is not going to follow due process in investigating and prosecuting people?

Two points for you;
1)How did Kukah position cum Peace Committee imply they are holding brief for corrupt officials?

2)Having declared people guilty even before any investigation/probe began as evidenced in Oshomole's team of ECA funds...Can such be still considered fair by any standard

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

_Faggot, you know you shouldn't partake in discussions with homophobes. You'd continually be discriminated against.

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahaha... Is that a curse, sir? grin
APC has never and will never want to hear an honest opinion. What a country!!!

Nicely written Barcanista.
apc's core value is 100% propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

grin grin Chai! Rilwayn001 iyaf suvvered.. Muhehehehe
He's an unrepentant gay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

_Faggot, you know you shouldn't partake in discussions with homophobes. You'd continually be discriminated against.
Chai, that padi don suffer for your hand!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by sademola: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
God bless you Barcanista

God bless you Bishop Kukah terror of despots(if na lie go ask Abacha)

God bless you Nigeria!!

Nigeria shall be free

Right!!! But was that not when Bishop was Rev? May be no 'patronage'

Never mind my 'myopic' thought, Chukwudi
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by funlord(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
TheSonOfMark:

I know but it's rare to find you in a heated duel here.

Should the guys from that 'hood' be alerted?cheesy

Me! Here! Nigga, I'm even more firebrand here than on that baby section! These are my people! Smart mixed with _stupid! Its heaven 4 me!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by poshstore: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Does that negate the truth therein?
Its rubbish,sinners can only be forgiven when they confess their sins.All the looters should confess their loots.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2015

Rilwayne001 RilFAG001, you still haven't submitted the names of the pre-teen boys you've sodomized to the necessary NGOs for rehabilitation. Have you lost your humanity?

You such a freak of nature, you'd even be rejected as an Abobaku.

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2015
9ousky:
I was expecting d OP to also analyse d part where the Rev Said and I quote "However, in doing that, we must never be
distracted from the spectacular actions
undertaken by former President Jonathan. He
is an individual".

I was expecting you too to quote the COMPLETE sentence or did your brain trip off before you finished copying it

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by patrickmuf(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Kids everywhere clinging on everything available to stay afloat... So you guys have shifted the argument to Probe vs Investigation? Funny lots...
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Bevista:
There is a fundamental flaw by Bishop Kukah and the OPs argument, and that is to try to differentiate PROBE from INVESTIGATION. Taking a look at my dictionary again, I find that Probe means "an investigation, especially by a legislative committee, of suspected illegal activity". Another definition puts it as "to search into or examine thoroughly; question closely;". How a highly educated and respected man as Bishop Kukah tries to distort words just to achieve some questionable purpose is beyond me.

The president is already 'Too Slow' by the high expectations of most Nigerians, for which the President has argued that he is taking his time so as to make the right decisions. Why then will Bishop Kukah believe that the president is not going to follow due process in investigating and prosecuting people?
I think you should understand your dictionary again. Probe is only necessary when a case has been established orr a lead has resulted from investigation. While investigation seeks to establish a case/lead, probe seeks to further explore the case/lead with focus on people that were fingered from the investigation. You approach investigation with an open mind, while you approach probe with a mindset of "some people have questions to answer". The probe panel indicts, the report of the panel helps prosecutors to institute lawsuits against the indictees.

Saying you want to "probe" Jonathan without establishing any case/lead involving him is synonymous to pronouncing GEJ guilty from the beginning. So how do you expect people to react?

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2015
poshstore:
Its rubbish,sinners can only be forgiven when they confess their sins.All the looters should confess their loots.

All looters must confess... Interesting.
Is that why Fashola keeps stuttering when asked a "yes or no" question about why he EMBEZZLED #78 million to maintain a frigging personal website?

How about Fayemi spending #50 million on a bed?

How much did God'swill Akpabio spend per kilometre of road construction and how much did Fashola spend? What are the conditions of these roads today?

Let's argue factually. Dig up your facts, while I provide mine. Let's see who the real thieves are.smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2015
poshstore:

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

Me! Here! Nigga, I'm even more firebrand here than on that baby section! These are my people! Smart mixed with _stupid! Its heaven 4 me!

Same here.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by funlord(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

Ode, are you in anyway better than her, you bigoted hypocritical sycophantic element. You think you have the furking right to state who's a disgrace and who's not when you are here sniffing a girl's butt. By the way, who on this thread is half as bigoted as the kulitempa fart she quoted? But hey, it's OK for your APC goons to exhibit bigotry traits but any one from PDP who does, should be stoned to death.

Better think before you post durg!

You sound like a bigger _moron than she is! You must be her "OGA @ the top!" Its not suprising since vultures suffering from the same hunger pangs tend 2 flock together! Keep typing, someday you'll finally type something that seems a little bit intelligent. As for now though just swerve into the ass pirate section a little 2 the left! Your 2 vacuous 2 spar with your lord! Do as the meme says 4 posterity kid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by 9ousky: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I was expecting you too to quote the COMPLETE sentence or did your brain trip off before you finished copying it

Lol, U shouldn't be this aggressive. U could av politely ask for d full paragraph because I gave d full sentence I needed.. Abi can't u differentiate btwn a sentence and a paragraph.And u Ar not even d Op,So why carry somebody load for head when ur own dey ur hand

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by shamecurls(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by olapluto(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Nairaland no longer intellectually uplifting. I remember the old days of sensible arguments devoid of political ass licking. Congrats to the op and his likes for getting his fickle thread to the fp. The mod pushing such watery threads to the fp is also doing NL politics section a great service. Very soon, people will have to shift to sports or romance sections for intelligent debates.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by delishpot: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Please this thread is not for your type, kindly go and look for your igbo vs Yoruba and Biafra vs Nigeria thread where your kind hold sway.

Thanks

You haf finished her grin grin grin
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Shekau1(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy
how is the thread stup!d? pls tell me undecided
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by viktagorion: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Who is Barcanista? Mshewwwwee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures / David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.