Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35742 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2015
sademola:

Right!!! But was that not when Bishop was Rev? May be no 'patronage'
Never mind my 'myopic' thought, Chukwudi
So why litter here with your myopic and ediotic thought in the face place?

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Rilwayne001: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin 20likes... STILL COUNTING……Naso the thing pain una? Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1836641_jere_jpeg4bd759bbded4f8a4018ae12dfbd5248d

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by coolitempa(f): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2015
engineerboat:

this thread is for matured mind, not for tribal noise makers. Moreso should we say its joblessness that makes u to be scarvanger on this thread.

You obviously are some poorly educated twit....... cheesy......so let me enlighten you a little... angry

Basically you can always tell the substance of a thread not only by its contents but how those negatively impacted by it respond, and on these two basis alone, this thread is a failure.... cheesy........or put another way....dead on arrival..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy
u r more jobless than d op, if u werent, i dont see hw u would ve had time to open the thread let alone comment on it.
I knw joblessness will still make u foolishly reply dis quote.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Please this thread is not for your type, kindly go and look for your igbo vs Yoruba and Biafra vs Nigeria thread where your kind hold sway.

Thanks

What do you expect from a female who is TUI( typing Under the influence) of Agbo?
There's nothing like probe or even investigation, PMB and his party are only witch hunting those they perceive easy preys.
Why not go for the Maradonna himself or even OBJ?

4 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by greatiyk4u(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2015
I quit agree wt u on dis one.............d earlier Buhari understands his distractors d better 4 him n ;DI quit agree wt u on dis one.............d earlier Buhari understands his distractors d better 4 him n Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ARIZONA123(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:

Baba e wan happen? Make I cc my goons? grin
. Cc them. We will make fun of ilekidi and coolitempa picx here. Conehead

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?
go back n read, assimilate, comprehend before commenting.
Im not sure u did any of those things i said, cos if u did, u for no type this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by menxer: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2015
grammatically grammatic grammar!
grin

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Mogidi: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2015
My man barcanista never fails to deliver, this thread was begging to be opened.

[size=13pt]Correct guy barca.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by poshstore: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All looters must confess... Interesting.
Is that why Fashola keeps stuttering when asked a "yes or no" question about why he EMBEZZLED #78 million to maintain a frigging personal website?

How about Fayemi spending #50 million on a bed?

How much did God'swill Akpabio spend per kilometre of road construction and how much did Fashola spend? What are the conditions of these roads today?

Let's argue factually. Dig up your facts, while I provide mine. Let's see who the real thieves are.smiley
At least no Pastor is fighting for fashola,so Bishop Kukah should leave GEJ to fight for himself.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2015
viktagorion:
Who is Barcanista? Mshewwwwee.
He's a person

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by johndwayy(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Thumbs up barcanista. Politics aside, you've just spoken the truth.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by godoluwa(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy
you must be fooolish. cant you read?

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Mogidi: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2015
poshstore:
At least no Pastor is fighting for fashola,so Bishop Kukah should leave GEJ to fight for himself.

GEJ never asked Kukah to fight on his behalf, Kukah already conceded that.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2015
poshstore:

So you've agreed Fashola (Buhari's ally) is a thief?

So much for change!cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by godoluwa(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

You obviously are some poorly educated twit....... cheesy......so let me enlighten you a little... angry

Basically you can always tell the substance of a thread not only by its contents but how those negatively impacted by it respond, and on these two basis alone, this thread is a failure.... cheesy........or put another way....dead on arrival..... cheesy
You are a silly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dictbennie(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2015
He is not even a reverend father but rather the Bishop of Sokoto diocese....I'm sure he wouldn't want to draw the wrath of the Vatican in the first place..this is nothing but mere propangada by APC..

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ARIZONA123(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:

Guy yesterday a small one took place in rap battles but I wan baba Funlord in action!! So that this can be usedgrin
. Guy ur spits and ranting is too much already! Bring it on. We are on standby. Ijiot
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2015
9ousky:

Lol, U shouldn't be this aggressive. U could av politely ask for d full paragraph because I gave d full sentence I needed.. Abi can't u differentiate btwn a sentence and a paragraph.And u Ar not even d Op,So why carry somebody load for head when ur own dey ur hand

1)You're in politics section not Romance section so I don't have to paint it for you...

2)That's not the complete sentence unless you failed reading and comprehension in school...

3)I don't need to be Op to handle your misyarn undecided

4)Complete sentence there is; " “The former president’s commitment and what he did still remains spectacular and I think that President Buhari himself appreciates that"....So what did Jonathan do?...The peace we enjoy today is thanks to Jonathan(maybe you or your family member would have been dead if Jonathan was as desperate as Buhari for power)...

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Mogidi:
My man barcanista never fails to deliver, this thread was begging to be opened.

[size=13pt]Correct guy barca.[/size]
Bros, I greet you! God bless you and all defenders of the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Fellywood(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Yet, another twisted reasoning and narrow mindedness displayed by your one and only jobless mofo, barcanistaangry
May God raise people that will accuse you falsely & you PAY DEARLY for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ZUBY77(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Barcanista,

80% of the people you are telling this are animals.
When I say animals, I mean real animals with toad brains.

The moment they see your name as the poster, their blood jumps up. Then they begin to plan on how to attack you instead of attacking the post.

We are simply not yet matured to lead ourselves.
If we want to join the rest of the developing world, we must as a matter of urgency, hand this country back to the West on contract basis.
Or rather, each section of the country must be allowed to develop at their own pace.

I am sorry but each time you want to create a thread, be sure that the animals must attack.. Not because they want to attack but because they hardly understand logic.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ARIZONA123(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I know but it's rare to find you in a heated duel here.

Should the guys from that 'hood' be alerted?cheesy
. We are here already to smash their silly conehead should they misbehave. Lmaoo
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

cry me an oceanundecided
Are you so in need of a lady that you can't stop stalking my mentions?

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by sademola: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

So why litter here with your myopic and ediotic thought in the face place?

Wettin na Na fight? Abi na you I mention? Cool temper and no take panadol for anoda person headache
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin grin grin 20likes... STILL COUNTING……Naso the thing pain una? Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1836641_jere_jpeg4bd759bbded4f8a4018ae12dfbd5248d

The _faggot is so desperately in need of validation of his bland, perverted existence that he keeps refreshing his browser to count 'likes'.cheesy

Even dogs trend on Twitter and you are no exception. Even LadyF gets 'likes' yet she's a simpleton.cheesy

Your only place in history are the spaces you book on frontpage.

Go snooze in a swamp and you'd get the attention you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by poshstore: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Mogidi:

GEJ never asked Kukah to fight on his behalf, Kukah already conceded that.
He later said it on sahara TV,check yourself.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ddippset(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?
you have made so much sense here. Barcanista and his disciples know he could never be as sensible as this.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by poshstore: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So you've agreed Fashola (Buhari's ally) is a thief?

So much for change!cheesy
Thats why Fashola will not be a part of the new Government.We admit,so GEJ should submit to probe and stop looking for excuses.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by docadams: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2015
PDP is depleting in numbers by the day you all are here huffing and puffing over irrelevances on a rooftop.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Rilwayne001: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[s]
The _faggot is so desperately in need of validation of his bland, perverted existence that he keeps refreshing his browser to count 'likes'.cheesy

Even dogs trend on Twitter and you are no exception. Even LadyF gets 'likes' yet she's a simpleton.cheesy

Your only place in history are the spaces you book on frontpage.

Go snooze in a swamp and you'd get the attention you seek.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2746313_sonofmark_jpegebb51eedc597ce5db7c34098cc7e2d75

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.