Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats (1178 Views)

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Women Cheating in a relationship/marriage can be for many reason.... Money, peer pressure, lust, mistake, etc, but i wish to discuss one reason which I've come to understand from years of study. Women are wonderful beings and naturally are made to be help mate to a man. Men are made to be the head, so it is and so it will continually be. Forget gender inequality, there has to be a head.
Now, there is a law in physics which says "To every action there is an equal and opposite Reaction"
what do i mean by this?
Women are most likely to cheat in MEN that CHEATS...
Need explanations? okk.
Nature has laws, call it karma, or any name you like. Even the bible agrees with certain natural laws that what goes around, comes around...
Some men feel they can cheat, but as far as they are not caught they are free.... Natural laws don't work like that. Natural laws depicts that when you do something, whether you are caught or not, it shall be done to you.
Bible says: As far as the earth remains, seed time and harvest shall not seize. simple; what you sow you reap...
Now as a head, what you do naturally influences your subordinates, whether done secretly or openly. This is natural. If you are a boss that steals/forge in the office, even if its secretly, expect your people to steal. If you as a head come late to work, there is this natural energy that will cause your workers to be potentially late comers. Its natural. So it is with cheating.
Most men cry fowl when their wives cheat but they are actually the cause in one way or another by past or present actions...
This is only just one reason and it is contestable...

THIS IS NOT TO ENCOURAGE CHEATING AS WHAT IS BAD IS BAD, BUT TO TELL OUR HEAD OF FAMILIES AND POTENTIAL HEADS THAT 'IF YOU WANT A HAPPY HOME, CREATE HAPPINESS... IF YOU WANT A HONEST WOMAN, BE HONEST TO HER... IF YOU WANT A FAITHFUL WOMAN, BE FAITHFUL TO HER

This may/maynot apply to every woman
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Bacteriocin(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
For man side ehn, e get as e be: once konji don come ehn, all this one wey you write for here na story oo
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by ladyF(f): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Some women will cheat no matter the level of faithfulness they get from their man, same thing goes for some men. Its an individual thing.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by nnachukz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Most of our traditions here do not give women such luxury of tasting any other Dickson Thomas apart from their husband's sugar cane. They have no excuse whatsoever to cheat once they are married. They should get that into their head and stop competing with us.
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
nnachukz:
Most of our traditions here do not give women such luxury of tasting any other Dickson Thomas apart from their husband's sugar cane. They have no excuse whatsoever to cheat once they are married. They should get that into their head and stop competing with us.

So most of our tradition gives you as a man the luxury to cheat i don't gerrit?
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Some women will cheat no matter the level of faithfulness they get from their man, same thing goes for some men. Its an individual thing.
You're right tho.... that why this article is just looking at a perspective... one possible reason why they will cheat amongst others

Women are terrible beings you know... wink[...
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by ibe9ja: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
I think it's a curse on women. They MUST cheat at least, with a fellow woman.
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by nnachukz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oooops:

So most of our tradition gives you as a man the luxury to cheat i don't gerrit?
it is open to any interpretation of your choice. A man can marry two women or more at the same time if he so chooses according to our tradition, but for women that is not allowed. So it is a fundamental issue and women should not think about it as an excuse to cheat. Because if your husband cheats and you catch him and make too much trouble about it, you will be the one to go likewise if he catches you cheating.
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
ibe9ja:
I think it's a curse on women. They MUST cheat at least, with a fellow woman.

Huh!!!
That's actually ridiculous....
Do you have proof of this
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
nnachukz:
it is open to any interpretation of your choice. A man can marry two women or more at the same time if he so chooses according to our tradition, but for women that is not allowed. So it is a fundamental issue and women should not think about it as an excuse to cheat. Because if your husband cheats and you catch him and make too much trouble about it, you will be the one to go likewise if he catches you cheating.
Yes!! traditions agree that a man can marry more women!!! but that is MARRY in quote, but licence to cheat is a No No...
Now, the era when men cheat and go freely is passing away!!! the era when we feel we are the lord and savior of the woman and can flaunt it in the open and they have nothing to do about it. Those era is gradually fading. Now when you do stuffs, there are consequences for your actions and (or) inaction. Women are lot more wiser and can sue... Which man wants a divided home with scattered children which man wants his kids to be raised by another man which man wants to have a marital scar?? there are some consequences as men we try to avoid and its encouraging that women have started living up to expectations... They have started leaving the era of being toys
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by babyfaceafrica: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
There is no reason or excuse to cheat
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by rawpadgin(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Stop justifying infidelity

God is watching u
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
Stop justifying infidelity

God is watching u
Read my post well.... am not justifying infidelity or immorality... am only stating a cause and effect.... If you had read through you will see where i said Infidelity is Bad.... but ofcourse you are a lazy student who would rather fall into conclusions than read and make arguable remarks for the benefit of knowledge.

learn not to fall into conclusions so one day you dont end up breaking your neck!!!
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Oooops: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
There is no reason or excuse to cheat
There are reasons but no excuse....
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by Nitefury: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oooops:

Now, there is a law in physics which says "Like charge attracts while unlike charge repels"

what do i mean by this?

THIS IS NOT TO ENCOURAGE CHEATING AS WHAT IS BAD IS BAD, BUT TO TELL OUR HEAD OF FAMILIES AND POTENTIAL HEADS THAT 'IF YOU WANT A HAPPY HOME, CREATE HAPPINESS... IF YOU WANT A HONEST WOMAN, BE HONEST TO HER... IF YOU WANT A FAITHFUL WOMAN, BE FAITHFUL TO HER

This may/maynot apply to every woman

What you mean is that your physics teacher made a mess of his/her job.

Back to the topic, cheating is a personal decision. So if you're cheating on your partner because you think you're being cheated on, you're only making silly excuses. You would've have still cheated one way or another
Re: Reasons Why "Some Women" Cheats by babyfaceafrica: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oooops:

There are reasons but no excuse....
ok

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy And Daddy Connection / 3 Kinds Of Sex In Marriage / You Are Getting Married This Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.