Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful (1710 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful by gabazin080(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Yes ofcourse, you have to forgive him but it's obvious he needs you now for selfish reasons since they don tell am say he no go succeed in life without you.

My advice is, you also have to be selfish when taking your decision. If you don't see much great future with your step dad, you can go to your father but if your step dad is your hero, Omo, forget that run away dad.

As an Igbo man, you don't have certain rights in your step dad's place shaa as per landed property dem undecided
as for the step father, he sees me as a son and no one will know he is not my father unless they tell u. I think I own all his property
Re: He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful by Firmjudge(m): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Bro, some men are callous.
I often say this if there is one thing i learnt from my dad is to ditch the mum and leave the baby.
I share similar story with you but mine is yet to return and i dont care weather he returns on not.

As for me he doesnt exist.

Tell him you have forgiven him infact @ first there is no reason holding grudges against him which i believe prolly you dont hold anything against him.

But i tell you he is only selfish if he likes let him crawl under ur nose..

If you like crawl back under his roof then you will know what it means by to love and pity such people is to be vulnerable

Peace.
Re: He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful by Firmjudge(m): 4:49am On Aug 17, 2015
gabazin080:
as for the step father, he sees me as a son and no one will know he is not my father unless they tell u. I think I own all his property

This is your real dad.
Family is not always blood its the people in your life who wants you in der life.

Let it be that ur Step Dad will enjoy the fruit of his labour.

Dont ever go under the roof of that man as i cant remember you telling him you are roofless.?
You are already matured what you should be thinking of now is how to move to your own house not under a dudes roof who ran away 20years ago and now wants to baby seat you.
Dont allow anybody make it seem you are unforgiving.
But simply define his boundry.
I rest my case
Re: He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful by gabazin080(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cc seun lalasticlala . This goes out to both of you. If you like ban me, Ko Kan aye. No be nairaland dey feed me.

I won't get paid for making FP here but it hurts wen u leave topics like this to die. I remember I complained about not making FP with some FP worthy topics and lalasticlala said only topics worthy of FP will make FP.

I think you guys need to come out and tell us the criteria for making FP, the kind of topics that should be on FP.

I need to know why and how this is not worth FP wen topics like "tiwa savage faceless baby, Asa hot leg and timaya flaunting his mansion" made FP. Topics people won't gain or learn anything from, after all I called u guys attention to this thread .

Maybe u guys should tell us if FP is all about entertainment and we won't bother to expect our topics on FP since it doesn't have Tonto dikeh's name in it.

I don't hold grudges against u guys but I don talk my own mind. But if u think voicing out my mind is worth a ban, then go ahead but remember to ban me till eternity

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / COUNTER: How Many Ex-girlfriends Is A Guy Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / 10 Common Attributes Of A Typical 9ja Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.