Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Does This Happen To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Happen To You (5105 Views)

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Happen To You by Jerryolumide(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
bammy777:
yeah btw oct 23 to nov 22
Wow!!! My birthday is on the 24th of Oct. That's some serious ish, but as it been proven that what you say only happen to scorpio?
Re: Does This Happen To You by iamtomi(f): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
sparko1:

Really, You call this a gift? more like your alarm has a gift.
lol..anyhow..as long as it works 4 me
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
sylvalord:
R.I.P ENGLISH

its a typo yu cud ve just ignored it
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
chigoizie7:
Mine I when I have a dream but on waking up,I wouldn't remember a single bit of it, but I sure knew I had a dream, but trying to recollect what the dream is all about na story for another day.

I tend to recollect when the real events start unfolding, from that moment, I can say what will happen next and that's how it will happen. @ that point, I will remember everything in that dream, it weird though, but I can't help it.

I think I ve written about this and its happened to me severally
I think its called De Ja Vu
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
sparko1:
Really, You call this a gift? more like your alarm has a gift.
Nairalanders lmao lol
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
bammy777:
yeah btw oct 23 to nov 22
hmm my sis is nov 20 I'll ask o just to confirm
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jerryolumide:
Nope not really, people just have a funny way of giving me names whenever I say something and it comes to pass or tell them about something before it happens

shun them men

now down to business we can profit from this n make loads of money so lets begin experiments we can start with Baba ijebu I heard of em recently) winks)
Re: Does This Happen To You by Jerryolumide(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
moski5:

shun them men

now down to business we can profit from this n make loads of money so lets begin experiments we can start with Baba ijebu I heard of em recently) winks)
hahahahahahahahahaha grin You ain"t serious
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jerryolumide:

hahahahahahahahahaha grin You ain"t serious

I'm serious
add me on whatsapp
Re: Does This Happen To You by damola44(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
jeremiah505:
Well... Mine is not like that...

Mine is that... I get to see things before they happen... If i share what i saw with anyone, the stuff wont happen in real life... But if i dont, it will... And when it does I'll just smile... (depending on the situation)...
It happens to me too, and at that particular moment you realise what happens you will get this joyful feeling and all you can do about it is just smile smileyle smiley smiley
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
damola44:

It happens to me too, and at that particular moment you realise what happens you will get this joyful feeling and all you can do about it is just smile smileyle smiley smiley

De Ja Vu

its like most people have this experience

Nonetheless we are talking about unique gifts like foresight, teleporting lol

1 Like

Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
moski5:

its a typo yu cud ve just ignored it
And how does my post concern you? Are you her mouthpiece? Did i quote you? Mind your fvcking business chum.
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
sylvalord:
And how does my post concern you? Are you her mouthpiece? Did i quote you? Mind your fvcking business chum.

a kettle calling a pot black yu didnt mind you business @ d (post
all I said was ignore
Re: Does This Happen To You by jeremiah505(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
damola44:

yeah... So true...
Re: Does This Happen To You by jeremiah505(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jerryolumide:
Nope not really, people just have a funny way of giving me names whenever I say something and it comes to pass or tell them about something before it happens

well for me... I didn't take time to study it...
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just occurred to me I didnt state my gift

I can tell you about a person I just saw physically or spiritually sorry I meant their picture n I'm atleast 60% correct
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
moski5:

a kettle calling a pot black yu didnt mind you business @ d (post
all I said was ignore
Now it is obvious that you are a fvcking attentionwhore. You are obviously not bright. How was that a typo? Do you know what a typo is? Clearly not! Now is the person i quoted related to you? Are you her mouthpiece? You fvcking scaramouch. Well i do not banter with idiots and right now you are ten notches below the regular idiot. Forgive me if i ignore your next idiotic post at me.
Re: Does This Happen To You by bammy777(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jerryolumide:
Wow!!! My birthday is on the 24th of Oct. That's some serious ish, but as it been proven that what you say only happen to scorpio?
. Just read yurself. Lol you are weird to people around u. It happens mostly scorpios. It happens to us all.
Re: Does This Happen To You by bammy777(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
moski5:

hmm my sis is nov 20 I'll ask o just to confirm
. Ask her
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
sylvalord:
Now it is obvious that you are a fvcking attentionwhore. You are obviously not bright. How was that a typo? Do you know what a typo is? Clearly not! Now is the person i quoted related to you? Are you her mouthpiece? You fvcking scaramouch. Well i do not banter with idiots and right now you are ten notches below the regular idiot. Forgive me if i ignore your next idiotic post at me.

Really itching to reply yu
didnt know exactly Wat to say
I checked yu up n figured no need to really reply lol
Re: Does This Happen To You by Johnnoah1st: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arisha:
Every women is born with that gift. END
BABY ARISHA, wats up!
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
BABY ARISHA, wats up!

Im not ur baby angry
Re: Does This Happen To You by Johnnoah1st: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arisha:

Im not ur baby angry
k, honey how are u doing? how is somalia 2day?
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
k, honey how are u doing? how is somalia 2day?

Neither ur honey! Idhaaf blz
Re: Does This Happen To You by Princess4eva(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jerryolumide:
Thought I was the only one experincing this. Sometimes somethings happen and it's like I've seen that exact thing before but won't recall when and where.

For me too it's something like that. I see things as if in a trance, not necessarily in a dream and they come to pass. The accuracy of it scares even me so much I had to wish it away cos am afraid people may tag me a witch or some freak until a friend recently convinced me it's a gift, I used to hate myself for it. Now I don't begrudge myself for it cos I didn't create myself but I still don't want it. I think it's only God that should see into the future.
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Princess4eva:

For me too it's something like that. I see things as if in a trance, not necessarily in a dream and they come to pass. The accuracy of it scares even me so much I had to wish it away cos am afraid people may tag me a witch or some freak until a friend recently convinced me it's a gift, I used to hate myself for it. Now I don't begrudge myself for it cos I didn't create myself but I still don't want it. I think it's only God that should see into the future.

yu guys have some awesome gifts I would do anything to get almost anything. I'm going to reach out to you guys I need you guys in my life

Meanwhile you guys should share more details
Re: Does This Happen To You by nwadiuko1(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Now thank God its not a spiritual fault......they said am kinda posessed cos when yhings begin to happen, I feel like it has happened before and I tell them the sequence and its mostly correct......

Has it anything to do with my birthday? 27th october?
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Now thank God its not a spiritual fault......they said am kinda posessed cos when yhings begin to happen, I feel like it has happened before and I tell them the sequence and its mostly correct......

Has it anything to do with my birthday? 27th october?

that's Wat sm1 said earlier nonetheless share more details o
Re: Does This Happen To You by NemzySeries(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
jeremiah505:
Well... Mine is not like that...

Mine is that... I get to see things before they happen... If i share what i saw with anyone, the stuff wont happen in real life... But if i dont, it will... And when it does I'll just smile... (depending on the situation)...
Hmmmmmm....General Overseer grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Happen To You by jeremiah505(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2015
NemzySeries:
Hmmmmmm....General Overseer grin
na you get ur mouth... Flex am...
Re: Does This Happen To You by NemzySeries(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
jeremiah505:

na you get ur mouth... Flex am...
Still on d matter.......#SAI_BOoBOo
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
bammy777:
. Ask her

I finally asked her n she said kinda
its not accurate but it happens often n most times she doesnt remember Wat she saw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Great Fear For Many Nigeria Spinsters. / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.