Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Does This Happen To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Happen To You (5106 Views)

Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Does This Happen To You by bammy777(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
moski5:

I finally asked her n she said kinda
its not accurate but it happens often n most times she doesnt remember Wat she saw
. That's cuz she av'nt read much about her self. Tell her to read a lot about scorpios online. She will discover her real self.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Jerryolumide(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Princess4eva:

For me too it's something like that. I see things as if in a trance, not necessarily in a dream and they come to pass. The accuracy of it scares even me so much I had to wish it away cos am afraid people may tag me a witch or some freak until a friend recently convinced me it's a gift, I used to hate myself for it. Now I don't begrudge myself for it cos I didn't create myself but I still don't want it. I think it's only God that should see into the future.
Something happened yesterday slash this morning. I passed a street last night and I had a feeling of death, feeling that someone just died or was about to die. Shockly we were awaken with the news the death of a woman in the exact street I was when I had that feeling. All I could say was God is great plus I don't think I can really handle this stuff whatever it is, gift or otherwise.
Re: Does This Happen To You by moski5(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Jerryolumide:
Something happened yesterday slash this morning. I passed a street last night and I had a feeling of death, feeling that someone just died or was about to die. Shockly we were awaken with the news the death of a woman in the exact street I was when I had that feeling. All I could say was God is great plus I don't think I can really handle this stuff whatever it is, gift or otherwise.

this is the type I dont like especially if the life cant be saved Anyone who wants to experiment with their gifts hmu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differences Between Men And Women (13 Photos) / What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.