Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64260 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
hotwax:

The guy has the right to cheat too. So far nothing wrong in going to meet guys when your wedding is few days. After wedding, the guy has the right to start taking girls on dates too.
maybe you didnt read the first post well, when is going out to eat with someone the same as having sex with a woman? Please help me understand.

Date is not the same as cheating. So no need to fight over spilled milk.
why did you not answer the first question? How was it different from a man going out for food with a female colleague or friend on a lunch break? undecided
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by hotwax: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
maybe you didnt read the first post well, when is going out to eat with someone the same as having sex with a woman? Please help me understand.

why did you not answer the first question? How was it different from a man going out for food with a female colleague or friend on a lunch break? undecided

Read the story, she admitted going out on a date with the DJ.

Let me copy it for you if you can't read.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
hotwax:

Read the story, she admitted going out on a date with the DJ.

Let me copy it for you if you can't read.

clearly i can come on NL and claim that a guy who asked me if i have a husband has asked me to marry him *sighs*

My point being you are confusing, going out for a meal with a friend with dating a person. There are 2 different things!!! If i go out for a meal with a friend must i come back and claim that he asked me out? undecided
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
clearly i can come on NL and claim that a guy who asked me if i have a husband has asked me to marry him *sighs*

My point being you are confusing, going out for a meal with a friend with dating a person. There are 2 different things!!! If i go out for a meal with a friend must i come back and claim that he asked me out? undecided

That is going out on a meal.

However, the story clearly says date;;;

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

That is going out on a meal.

However, the story clearly says date;;;

because thats what you decided to write instead of going out for a meal which is actually what happened? Does going out for a meal equal asking someone for a relationship in Nigeria? help me understand, surely i'm lost.

Do they put a "dont come in here unless you are boyfriend and girlfriend" sign in your restaurants? grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
because thats what you decided to write instead of going out for a meal which is actually what happened? Does going out for a meal equal asking someone for a relationship?

[size=15pt]Thats the problem I have with you. You know the story more than I do.

FYI...,Before we concluded that she is cheating, we have seen a lot.

The DJ proposed to her. The DJ asked her out and she accepted. Thats why she too admitted and felt sober when she was caught.

The DJ is not at fault. The DJ only saw a single girl, so he is taking his chance

She engaged the DJ in flirty chat.
[/size]

The venue of their meeting is a restaurant.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

[size=8pt] Thats the problem I have with you. You know the story more than I do.

but your friend still wants to get married, so how does what your conclusion bring back the Chibok girls grin

The DJ proposed to her. The DJ asked her out and she accepted. Thats why she too admitted and felt sober when she was caught.

Yet all i saw is your post on the first page is how he saw msgs of when they planned to meet at restaurant. undecided

i need to ask my male friend now to take me to a restaurant so that i can tell everybody that he asked me out
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
but your friend still wants to get married, so how does what your conclusion bring back the Chibok girls grin

Yet all i saw is your post on the first page is how he saw msgs of when they planned to meet at restaurant. undecided

i need to ask my male friend now to take me to a restaurant so that i can tell everybody that he asked me out

There is difference between going to eat and going out on a date.

You know, but you just want argue as usual shocked shocked
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

There is difference between going to eat and going out on a date.
no you have proven that there is no difference. Let me go ask my flatmate to meet me by MacDonalds for a big mac, i hope she will go around telling people we went out on a date tongue

You know, but you just want argue as usual shocked shocked
did you not say bye to me a long time ago? So why are you still here? grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by sevule(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:

Can you tell me how it is different from a man (married or not) who goes out for lunch with a female colleague or friend?

Does eating out with another person, imply that you have an emotional connection or attachment with such a person?

And how does deciding to physically cheat with numerous women after marriage equal to going out to a restuarant with one guy before marriage in Nigeria?

Im sorry i cannot wrap around my head on why a sensible person would blow something that can be fixed with effective communication out of proportion to the extent that he feels it will justify his behaviour later on.

It is either you choose to fix the problem move on and if your ego can't handle it, you break up with the person. It does not in anyway make sense for a matured adult to retaliate over something so trivial.

What will he do if real marriages challenges to do come? Run to the first exit or take the path of revenge?

Ma'am there is a HUGE difference. First of, lunch with your colleague or friend is just lunch and NOT a date. Apparently this was a date NOT lunch. Secondly if you receive a call from your friend or colleague in the presence of your spouse you would NOT excuse yourself from your spouse's presence (except of course that friend is more than just a friend) so it is safe to assume that the DJ is more than a 'friend'. Thirdly you would not try to hide the lunch date from your fiance if it was an innocent lunch.

Does eating out with another person, imply that you have an emotional connection or attachment with such a person?

No it doesn't but the problem is that this was a lunch date as opposed to a regular lunch. And what matters here is not the lunch, but the person you are with. For example I could have lunch with a friend or with my girlfriend but in both cases you would agree that the dynamics is different.

It is either you choose to fix the problem move on and if your ego can't handle it, you break up with the person. It does not in anyway make sense for a matured adult to retaliate over something so trivial.

I agree and disagree with you. I agree that the problem could possibly be fixed but I disagree that it is a trivial matter. There is nothing trivial about emotional cheating(possibly physical), lying, disrespect and a complete breakdown of trust. For one moment stop thinking that it is just a simple lunch and logically analyze the situation. You would see that she has started cheating on him emotionally
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by hotwax: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

[size=15pt]Thats the problem I have with you. You know the story more than I do.

The DJ is not at fault. The DJ only saw a single girl, so he is taking his chance

[/size]

Guy...the moment the lady did not receive the DJ call in front of the guy. Excusing the guy to pick the DJ call.

No need to say further. She is a cheat. She might have even fcked the DJ on many occasion.

This is marriage we are talking about here.

Only a lunatic patient will continue arguing there.

I dont want to listen to any explanation.

Business should be business. Romance should be romance.

You are organizing the wedding together, but the DJ is a secret one.

Walahi na girl go kill your friend.

People do change sha....When you meet them, talk to the girl very well....

Please dont forget to brief us on the outcome of the meeting.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
no you have proven that there is no difference. Let me go ask my flatmate to meet me by MacDonalds for a big mac, i hope she will go around telling people we went out on a date tongue

did you not say bye to me a long time ago? So why are you still here? grin

You keep spewing rubbish on my tread. You know the lady is faulty, but feminic ego is what is making come to her side.

I will not let you derail my tread. I have a storyline here, go open yours and confuse people the way you want.

I wont come and argue with you there.

You can even tell them to go on lunch with all guys on their wedding day. They can even abandon their husband and go meet guys for lunch.

I have no problem with that. But this story, we caught her cheating. She didnt deny it too. But you are busy trying to help her deny it;.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
hotwax:

Guy...the moment the lady did not receive the DJ call in front of the guy. Excusing the guy to pick the DJ call.

No need to say further. She is a cheat. She might have even fcked the DJ on many occasion.

This is marriage we are talking about here.

Only a lunatic patient will continue arguing there.

I dont want to listen to any explanation.

Business should be business. Romance should be romance.

You are organizing the wedding together, but the DJ is a secret one.

Walahi na girl go kill your friend.

People do change sha....When you meet them, talk to the girl very well....

Please dont forget to brief us on the outcome of the meeting.

Na tomorrow jare....I will surely update you guyes
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
sevule:

Ma'am there is a HUGE difference. First of, lunch with your colleague or friend is just lunch and NOT a date. Apparently this was a date NOT lunch. Secondly if you receive a call from your friend or colleague in the presence of your spouse you would NOT excuse yourself from your spouse's presence (except of course that friend is more than just a friend) so it is safe to assume that the DJ is more than a 'friend'
you have used the word assume, so you are telling me a wise man who believes he is reap for marriage (not a 19yr old boy forming baddest every liveth on NL) should make crucial life decisions based on assumptions? Im learning new things on NL. So please what will happened to communicatin with your spouse and putting things out in the open before making a decision.

Thirdly you would not try to hide the lunch date from your fiance if it was an innocent lunch.
what exactly made this a date and not just a regular lunch? Did they have sex on the table or what?

No it doesn't but the problem is that this was a lunch date as opposed to a regular lunch. And what matters here is not the lunch, but the person you are with. For example I could have lunch with a friend or with my girlfriend but in both cases you would agree that the dynamics is different.
so what makes the lunch she has with this guy the same lunch she would have with her fiance/boyfriend?

[quote ]I agree and disagree with you. I agree that the problem could possibly be fixed but I disagree that it is a trivial matter. There is nothing trivial about emotional cheating(possibly physical), lying, disrespect and a complete breakdown of trust. For one moment stop thinking that it is just a simple lunch and logically analyze the situation. You would see that she has started cheating on him emotionally[/quote] okay if this is not a trivial matter that cannot be sorted by talking and setting boundaries, tell me what he will do when he faces mid-life crisis? Kill his wife and children then kill himself? undecided
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

I have no problem with that. But this story, we caught her cheating. She didnt deny it too. But you are busy trying to help her deny it;.

Lol because a person went to eat food with someone the person has cheated grin only on nairaland do grown men reason like my nephew in kindergarten.

Maybe its just be but what makes going to a restaurant so special please?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:

Lol because a person went to eat food with someone the person has cheated grin only on nairaland do grown men reason like my nephew in kindergarten.

Maybe its just be but what makes going to a restaurant so special please?

She says otherwise. You can defend her. She admitted she was wrong. You can tell her she is not wrong.

The subject has admitted her wrong. Some feminist wackos are still here raising tantrum

[size=15pt]Funny enough before she admitted her wrong, she must have differentiated between going for to eat and going out on a date[/size]
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

She says otherwise. You can defend her. She admitted she was wrong. You can tell her she is not wrong.

The subject has admitted her wrong. Some feminist wackos are still here raising tantrum
Next step your friend will continue with the marriage and have a decent married life and you will be the idiiotic friend that went around telling the business to whoever cared to listen and questioning her character where she is not even in a relationship with you? undecided

shebi she is not a saint because she went for lunch with another guy but there is nothing questionable about your friend planning his extra-marital affairs before he even gets married? Has he also admitted he was wrong for that?

Find your own wife so you can mind your own business, you no go gree! Now it is your friends dirty linen you want to come wash for NL. Smh
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:

Next step your friend will continue with the marriage and have a decent married life and you will be the idiiotic friend that went around telling the business to whoever cared to listen and questioning her character where she is not even in a relationship with you? undecided

shebi she is not a saint because she went for lunch with another guy but there is nothing questionable about your friend planning his extra-marital affairs before he even gets married? Has he also admitted he was wrong for that?

Find your own wife so you can mind your own business, you no go gree! Now it is your friends dirty linen you want to come wash for NL. Smh

They both guilty as simple as ABC

I'm exposing my friend out indeed. Someone that even wanted to call a radio program charlse B.

I am fully engaged. Do just fckin leave me out of the shiit.

I didn't complain to u dat I need a girl. Why fixated on me like a vampire.

U just need to work on your nagging skill cuz u will end up killing your husband
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

They both guilty as simple as ABC

I'm exposing my friend out indeed. Someone that even wanted to call a radio program charlse B.

I am fully engaged. Do just fckin leave me out of the shiit.

I didn't complain to u dat I need a girl. Why fixated on me like a vampire.

U just need to work on your nagging skill cuz u will end up killing your husband

I only said that because you need someone to keep you out of other people's business and focus on your own.

Now that the 2 imperfect creatures have started communicating their issues to each other and admitting their wrongs to each other will you let them decide their way forward for the themselves without you deciding who is or isn't a saint between the 2 of them? undecided

If they do move forward, and put this behind them, you will still be that nosey friend with a frontpage post about his friend on a public forum who doesnt know how to mind his own business because he doesnt have his own relationship to concerntrate on grin tongue
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by sevule(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
you have used the word assume, so you are telling me a wise man who believes he is reap for marriage (not a 19yr old boy forming baddest every liveth on NL) should make crucial life decisions based on assumptions? Im learning new things on NL. So please what will happened to communicatin with your spouse and putting things out in the open before making a decision.
We make most of our critical decisions in life based on assumption, believe it or not. For instance, when you decide to marry, you are making an assumption that your would be spouse is decent and has your best interest at heart. For all you know he might be Jack the Ripper so basically you are getting married based on an assumption.
You also make an assumption when you start a new job. You are assuming that your new employer would not sack you the next day. So you can see that we as human beings do indeed make critical decisions based on assumptions but the only difference is that we make those assumptions subconsciously.

what exactly made this a date and not just a regular lunch? Did they have sex on the table or what?
Ma'am I believe that not every date you have ever had in your life ended up in sex, so I would throw the question back. A date does not have to end up in sex for it to be a date. What defines a date is the person you are with, simple.

so what makes the lunch she has with this guy the same lunch she would have with her fiance/boyfriend?
It is not about the lunch but rather it is about the person you are with.

okay if this is not a trivial matter that cannot be sorted by talking and setting boundaries, tell me what he will do when he faces mid-life crisis? Kill his wife and children then kill himself? undecided
If you think that cheating is trivial, then this definitely qualifies as a trivial matter. If on the other hand, you think that cheating is NOT trivial then this is definitely not a trivial matter.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:

I only said that because you need someone to keep you out of other people's business and focus on your own.

Now that the 2 imperfect creatures have started communicating their issues to each other and admitting their wrongs to each other will you let them decide their way forward for the themselves without you deciding who is or isn't a saint between the 2 of them? undecided

If they do move forward, and put this behind them, you will still be that nosey friend with a frontpage post about his friend on a public forum who doesnt know how to mind his own business because he doesnt have his own relationship to concerntrate on grin tongue

I am not nosy. He is my friend and now a family.

I didn't post his name here. Even he might be sitting beside you and not knowing he is d one.

Social media posts like this is meant to sensitize people.

If any small brain is offended by the post she can honorably ignore the post or take a break from life.

This is a public forum ...no name or location was mentioned.

If a jobless eccentric feels offended she should go and die
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

so because i didnt agree with you i nag? cheesy
Here is a list of what you need to do;

1. Dont be nosey
2. Mind your own business
3. Learn not to be prejudge people
4. Findyour own gf
5. Mind your own love life
6. Stop posting about your friends, because if they make up and one day get to see your posts. You will be the one they will end up diasspointed and angry with.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

I am not nosy. He is my friend and now a family.

I didn't post his name here. Even he might be sitting beside you and not knowing he is d one.

Social media posts like this is meant to sensitize people.

If any small brain is offended by the post she can honorably ignore the post or take a break from life.

This is a public forum ...no name or location was mentioned.

If a jobless eccentric feels offended she should go and die
the only person who will be offended by your post will be your friends wife-to-be and here you are going around calling her a jobless eccentric...small brain.
Why not get your own small brain, jobless eccentric ladies that will keep you out of other people's affairs? Its not rocket science grin cheesy
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
so because i didnt agree with you i nag? cheesy
Here is a list of what you need to do;

1. Dont be nosey
2. Mind your own business
3. Learn not to be prejudge people
4. Findyour own gf
5. Mind your own love life
6. Stop posting about your friends, because if they make up and one day get to see your posts. You will be the one they will end up diasspointed and angry with.

No you mind your business. Why poking your nose in my family issue.

If you have nothing to say shut up

Get a life and faithful with your man. Your man is so unfortunate.

I can't have 2 girlfriends. Cuz I'm not a cheat. Do the same.

Respect your man.

You being a LovePeddler has no value

Go to social media, read story and stop taking them personal

Many people come online as anonymous to seek for help. Saucy people like you will discourage them.

Maybe with your nagging arguing behavior, you have no friends. If u have a friend, when they call u to help, u will help.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some mofos saying I am exposing my friend. He is online now reading comment.

Biatches
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

No you mind your business. Why poking your nose in my family issue.

His family is his wife-to-be not some person who makes a case study out of his fiancee on a public forum for the world to see because he doesn't have his own to keep him busy with his life.

If you have nothing to say shut up
busybody like you, commot from here! As if your followed your mama to market place for gossip sessions.

Get a life and faithful with your man. Your man is so unfortunate.
no wonder why you have no one tongue

I can't have 2 girlfriends. Cuz I'm not a cheat. Do the same.
you want to talk about 2 when you don't even have one grin kikikikiki

Respect your man.
he is respected because respect is given to those who are respectable

You being a LovePeddler has no value
insulting me will not make you less of an idiiotic friend that you are. Change you ways and some girl might want you and teach you how to mind your own business.

Go to social media, read story and stop taking them personal
i only gave you advice but clearly it has offended you. But i will say it again, get you own love life and stop playing referee in other people's love lives grin the truth is rarely pure and never simple. Take it or leave it.

Many people come online as anonymous to seek for help. Saucy people like you will discourage them.
was i the one badmouthing my friend's wife-to-be with strangers online? Abeg pack well

Maybe with your nagging arguing behavior, you have no friends. If u have a friend, when they call u to help, u will help.
i have friends and one thing i know is not to expose their affairs to random people, if i cannot personally i advice, i do not creat e threads about their affairs and start badmouthing their partners where any person in world can see. Even if its behind their back or annoynmous it has it never made such behaviour any less wrong.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:

His family is his wife-to-be not some person who makes a case study out of his fiancee on a public forum for the world to see because he doesn't have his own to keep him busy with his life.

busybody like you, commot from here! As if your followed your mama to market place for gossip sessions.

no wonder why you have no one tongue

you want to talk about 2 when you don't even have one grin kikikikiki

he is respected because respect is given to those who are respectable

insulting me will not make you less of an idiiotic friend that you are. Change you ways and some girl might want you and teach you how to mind your own business.

i only gave you advice but clearly it has offended you. But i will say it again, get you own love life and stop playing referee in other people's love lives grin the truth is rarely pute and never simple. Take it or leave it.

was i the one badmouthing my friend's wife-to-be with strangers online? Abeg pack well

i have friends and one thing i know is not to expose their affairs to random people, if i cannot personally i advice, i do not created threads about their affairs and start badmouthing their partners where any person in world can see. If is its behind their back or annoynmous it has it never made such behaviour any less wrong.

I don't have a girlfriend ? And r u a girlfriend to someone ? That person is an unfortunate being.

You don't understand the bound between us.

I have shared the link with him.

He is reading comments here.

So finally shutdafup.

Case close.

It is obvious u have no one. Who want to be part of a mentally deluded lady who behave like a rabid invested dog. grin

And by the way...u r more concerned in this story because it pained u... grin

Yes the lady is who.re like u...but she is now repentant unlike u grin

And no one has a prove u r with a man..haaaaaa

U even said it in your posts. You said u can do anything without letting ur guy kniow. It shows how irresponsible u r.

That's a trait of a single girl.

It's your type that say I prefer to be single.

I'm a proud single jajajaaaaaaa cool grin

Well...lower ur needless ego and get a man

U can't even keep a man with your behavior.

I just hope its not a family thingy grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

I don't have a girlfriend ? And r u a girlfriend to someone ? That person is an unfortunate being.
didnt you say in a previous post that you don't need one? cheesy uncle get your own gf and face your own life tongue

You don't understand the bound between us.
because my best friend (since we were 4years old ) knows i would never wash her dirty laundry for the amusement of it. Even when i dont particularly like who she is with, i wont make gist of her private life just to badmouth her man.

I have shared the link with him.

He is reading comments here.

So finally shutdafup.

Case close.
uncle you are a man! Behave like one, your busybody behaviour is not good!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
didnt you say in a previous post that you don't need one? cheesy uncle get your own gf and face your own life tongue

because my best friend (since we were 4years old ) knows i would never wash her dirty laundry for the amusement of it. Even when i dont particularly like who she is with, i wont make gist of her private life just to badmouth her man.

uncle you are a man! Behave like one, your busybody behaviour is not good!

I even wrote in my previous post that a lady was playing hard to get and I fcked her friend instead. U wont see that...reading is a problem.

I saw your posts...all I saw was sex objects dildos.

It shows u r dck starved.

U don't deserve a descent man. Agbero who will punch u up when u start ur argument will come ur way grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

I even wrote in my previous post that a lady was playing hard to get and I fcked her friend instead. U wont see that...reading is a problem.
because that is all you are good for, no woman in a right mind wants to settle down with you. She was better off playing hard to get than ending up with a self-proclaiming ashawo. I clap for her because it was a blessing in disguise.

I saw your posts...all I saw was sex objects dildos.
a man boasts about getting the right woman for him, a little boy boasts about the different girls he sleeps with grin which decent woman would not see "soon to be HIV patient" written on your forehead and not run away?

It shows u r dck starved.
all i need is one man's body and heart not every random tom, dick and proxillin's STIs tongue

U don't deserve a descent man. Agbero who will punch u up when u start ur argument will come ur way grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin
i dont need a descent because i already have a decent one tongue you have no one, loneliness is suffering you undecided
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
because that is all you are good for, no woman in a right mind wants to settle down with you. She was better off playing hard to get than ending up with a self-proclaiming ashawo. I clap for her because it was a blessing in disguise.

a man boasts about getting the right woman for him, a little boy boasts about the different girls he sleeps with grin which decent woman would not see "soon to be HIV patient" written on your forehead and not run away?

all i need is one man's body and heart not every random tom, dick and proxillin's STIs tongue

i dont need a descent because i already have a decent one tongue you have no one, loneliness is suffering you undecided

It's easy recognize a solitary dck starved lady grin tongue

Dildpdo can't be like the real meat.

I can help u....trust me lipsrsealed
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Venom104:

You no believe in White Jesus.. But you believe if you swear for person e go pass through WiFi go affect am abi?? undecided

i dont care,whether na through wifi,airwave ,radiowave,water...thunda musssst fire dis person!!!!...crazy people....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.