Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64255 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

It's easy recognize a solitary dck starved lady grin tongue

Dildpdo can't be like the real meat.

I can help u....trust me lipsrsealed
uncle you can keep your STIs and issues to yourself. The only functional part in your body is between your legs, the brains probably retired before you reached purberty, so no thanks you cannot help me with anything meaningful.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
uncle you can keep your STIs and issues to yourself. The only functional part in your body is between your legs, the brains probably retired before you reached purberty, so no thanks you cannot help me with anything meaningful.

Hmmm u dey shy abi.

Don't take our arguments personal

I can help u maintain your psy.

Ur gonna love it
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

Hmmm u dey shy abi.
Don't take our arguments personal
I can help u maintain your psy.
Ur gonna love it

Master home-wrecker, did i not tell you i have a man?
Let me leave this thread before you scatter my own. grin tongue
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:

Which one u have? Home ko, hut Ni...

We both know u have no shop talk less of home.

We want to solve your issue for you, u r still forming.

Na TB Joshua go deliver u.

Next u will say husband is scarse
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

Which one u have? Home ko, hut Ni...

We both know u have no shop talk less of home.

We want to solve your issue for you, u r still forming.

Na TB Joshua go deliver u.

Next u will say husband is scarse
is it not true that husband material is hard to find and ashawo dey plenty everywhere ? lipsrsealed
You will need TB Joshua combined with Oyakhilome and Adeboye to deliver your own case. tongue cheesy
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
is it not true that husband material is hard to find and ashawo dey plenty everywhere ? lipsrsealed
You will need TB Joshua combined with Oyakhilome and Adeboye to deliver your own case. tongue cheesy

Why wont husband be hard to find? When many of u r plastics.

Abeg back to my topic? U need my koboko? If r afraid of STI, we can go for lab test.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

Why wont husband be hard to find? When many of u r plastics.

Abeg back to my topic? U need my koboko? If r afraid of STI, we can go for lab test.

no i dont need your koboko save it for your unfortunate victims tongue
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
no i dont need your koboko save it for your unfortunate victims tongue

I can send u d pics....u will looooove it
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
proxillin:

I can send u d pics....u will looooove it
read rule 4
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moana:
read rule 4

Shey nairaland I go send am ?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by EmmyDe25(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2015
agarawu23:
The girl left her conversations with the DJ on her phone until the husband to be saw it ? we shouldn't rush into conclusion that the lady is trying to fvck the DJ.

They have been together for so long before planning to get married, and the guy never complained about the girl trying to cheat or flirt. if he hasn't, we shouldn't think what we are thinking.

But if the guy knows the lady for flirting around, he should end the wedding once and for all instead of planning to fvck around after the wedding because it will only shorten his life.
Wetin this guy dey talk. If what the guy said is true. then he better take a walk right now before he subjects his unborn kids to parental failure.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by EmmyDe25(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
agarawu23:
still on my point, The lady left her conversations because her mind is clean. we are only reading the guys part of the story without hearing from the lady so we can't just jump into conclusion.

she told the DJ the wedding is for her friend doesn't mean she wants something from him, she might just wanna be free to beat the charging price and moreover that's not q big deal on the issue on ground. I may have money to buy a car and when I get to the dealer, I can tell him I am buying it for my friend and he doesn't have much money cos I am the one lending him just to get get it at cheaper price.

She isn't picking the dj's call in the guy present doesn't mean things are going on between them. We are talking about marriage and not bf and gf issue o because I still blv the guy has a lot of choices before he chooses to end up with the girl. If he doesn't trust the girl, he won't have wanna marry her so therefore he should hold his trust and tell the lady to end all conversation with DJ.

The guy way know pure cos he has already made up his mind flirting around after marriage that means even if this issue didn't come up, he will still fvck around.

we shouldnt trust the guy that much jare. though ladies aren't to be trusted too but this issue isn't what "WE" think
BS!!
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by 8unit(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

I noticed they are quarreling recently. He opened up to me yesterday.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

The wifetobe went mad she alleged my guy is jealous, wrongly suspecting her.

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I told him, it’s better to remain single than to go into a hateful marriage.
Deep down in me, I can’t advise him to cancel the wedding.
I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

the wedding is 5th of september. Your friend's wife is ugly. The girl is in hospital and not feeling too well. And your friend sells books and architectural materials in one of the universities in Imo state. Pls my advise is that the guy should try and give that girl trust. The guy don't trust this girl and he's always suspicious about her every moves. And that ugly girl should change her sim card and not always be loose. She's loose cos of her challenges growing up. Tell her not to be loose. So now tell your friend this
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
8unit:

the wedding is 5th of september. Your friend's wife is ugly. The girl is in hospital and not feeling too well. And your friend sells books and architectural materials in one of the universities in Imo state. Pls my advise is that the guy should try and give that girl trust. The guy don't trust this girl and he's always suspicious about her every moves. And that ugly girl should change her sim card and not always be loose. She's loose cos of her challenges growing up. Tell her not to be loose. So now tell your friend this

Insecure man can never be a good husband. op reply this guy
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by vega84(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
I will call off the dam wedding, that lady has no respect fr me nor matrimonial @ all. #vegatalks
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
agarawu23:
No evidence to prove she is flirting with the DJ and I don't blv a lady can be so stupiid to leave a flirting conversation for her 'husband to be' to see.

We guys think negatively especially we the flirting ones. we assume what isn't possible.

if the lady is a flirt, the guy wouldn't have made up his mind to marry her.

you can read his statement about fvcking around after marriage, you should know the guy is a player with negative mind. he might have exaggerated the whole story

we shouldn't judge so quickly smiley

True

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by mimiwhite4real(f): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is bta not 2 get in2 DAT marriage b4 he regret it later
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Latty88(f): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op how did the meeting go? I have been following the thread. By now you should have heard from the Lady.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Latty88:
Op how did the meeting go? I have been following the thread. By now you should have heard from the Lady.

Same here
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guys...d wedding is holding ooo.

We went to a restaurant around silverbird VI around 8:00pm.

It's was all drama.

The topic changed.

My guy was alleging she is already fcking d DJ.

The lady was arguing that she was only going out to relax with d DJ. She is not gonna sleep with him.

I challenged d girl on her decision not to involve her husband in the business transaction (if at all its business). She had no explanation for that.

She also admitted the DJ expressed his feeling on whatsap, but she is not giving in.

I told them, to resolve the issue, we have to call the DJ on speaker phone. She will now introduce herself properly as d one wedding.

She refused. She started saying she wont do that. It's a sign that the guy is feeling insecure. And a hot argument ensued again. They started creating scene at the restaurant.

I didn't know what to do. I was losing control of d meeting.

I just told them, you guys are not compatible. But you have been cordial for 2 years, what has changed ?

You know what, call of the wedding. But guy, call her parent, explain everything to them.

When she heard her parents, she just shut down like a burning paper. She started crying and begging.

Her dad is a pastor at a CAC church. She agreed she will call the DJ.

At that spot, I told him to call her parents right there. We called the pastor in front of her. That man just told her to come home immediately that evening.

On Thursday, the pastor called the DJ himself, explained everything. The DJ also said he didn't know she is d bride. He was sorry. The pastor told him to stay away.

The pastor placed her on 7 days fasting and prayer.

We r using another DJ now.

What I learnt about the whole stuff is, she is a good girl. She is just giving in to temptation.

I am proud of what I accomplished.

My friend read comments on NL. I point him to see where people faulted his decision. His mindset shows he is also a cheat.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Moana:
read rule 4

It's was all drama.

The topic changed.

The lady was arguing that she was only going out to relax with d DJ. She is not gonna sleep with him.

I challenged d girl on her decision not to involve her husband in the business transaction (if at all its business). She had no explanation for that.

She also admitted the DJ expressed his feeling on whatsap, but she is not giving in.

I told them, to resolve the issue, we have to call the DJ on speaker phone. She will now introduce herself properly as d one wedding.

She refused. She started saying she wont do that. It's a sign that the guy is feeling insecure. And a hot argument ensued again. They started creating scene at the restaurant.

I just told them, you guys are not compatible. But you have been cordial for 2 years, what has changed ?

You know what, call of the wedding. But guy, call her parent, explain everything to them.

When she heard her parents, she just shut down like a burning paper. She started crying and begging.

At that spot, I told him to call her parents right there. We called the pastor in front of her. That man just told her to come home immediately that evening.

On Thursday, the pastor called the DJ himself, explained everything. The DJ also said he didn't know she is d bride. He was sorry. The pastor told him to stay away.

What I learnt about the whole stuff is, she is a good girl. She is just giving in to temptation.

My friend read comments on NL. I point him to see where people faulted his decision. His mindset shows he is also a cheat.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Latty88:

It's was all drama.

The topic changed.

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
8unit:

Seriously? You need agbo
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Moana:

Yeye you.

I just made a home.

In proud of myself.

Haters can go and die
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by DatBossAssChick(f): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
I don't know how people cope in a relationship where one turns to an investigator. Always suspicious about every move one makes. Insecurity is what kills relationships and marriages.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by DatBossAssChick(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
All I've seen here so far is how naive the girl is and can give in to any easy temptation. The guy on his own side has taken advantage of her naiveness(if there's any word like that). She noticed and now she's not in control of herself cus she might be always scared of her bf.

Have you asked the girl if her bf has ever raised his hand on her about issues like this?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Latty88(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
proxillin:

It's was all drama.

The topic changed.

Kudos to you! I really love how you acted neutral and involving a witness, but they still need to work on themselves,esp the lady. It seems she want the wedding to take place that was why she became calm.
Anyway I wish them all the best in life
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
All I've seen here so far is how naive the girl is and can give in to any easy temptation. The guy on his own side has taken advantage of her naiveness(if there's any word like that). She noticed and now she's not in control of herself cus she might be always scared of her bf.

Have you asked the girl if her bf has ever raised his hand on her about issues like this?

Never. He is not the type of guy that beat women ooo
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Latty88:

Kudos to you! I really love how you acted neutral and involving a witness, but they still need to work on themselves,esp the lady. It seems she want the wedding to take place that is she became calm.
Anyway I wish them all the best in life

Thanks...
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
proxillin:

Never. He is not the type of guy that beat women ooo
How'll you know..Do you think any reasonable guy would come up to his friend say "hey guy sup!..I hit my girl". Just so they won't fall their hands or want to be seen as a brute they'll rather keep it a secret.

Just saying from experience.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Moana(f): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2015
proxillin:

It's was all drama.

The topic changed.

Be proud of washing for friends dirty laundry for NL now that you know they are both playing each other games why wont you leave them to deal with their issues Mr Referee man! Go find your own wife and come update us everything abt her even when she goes to to toilet undecided
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Moana:

Be proud of washing for friends dirty laundry for NL now that you know they are both playing each other games why wont you leave them to deal with their issues Mr Referee man! Go find your own wife and come update us everything abt her even when she goes to to toilet undecided

Just mind your dildon business. We have resolved our issue.

Dirty laundry on NL. You know him? Did I mention his name ? Has he complained to you?

He is my friend he is not complaining.

Other people's experience is for somebody else lesson.

Guess it sounds different to you. You don't see good in people because your life is full of frustration hence hating.

Haters can go and die, the wedding is taking place. I made it possible with the help of God.

You might not know d meaning of friend due to your hostile bad mouthed character.

May God help you poisonous wife. How is your unfurtunate victim? Sorry husband

Guess they didn't teach you conflict management in school. Yet you open your stinky brain to offer Oral diahorea.

Even if you don't pass through school, common sense didn't tell you that you don't leave 2 people to fight till death when you could have done something to stop them.

This shows how you go about angry. If you are really angry about life...kill yourself now. Stop laying your fraistation on happy people.

It's not their fault you are ugly. It's not thier fault guys don't come your way.

You have no character....you are ugly. Two bad attributes ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.