Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas (76639 Views)

IPOB Miscreants Blasts GEJ On Facebook / 12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by saintgp(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
I cn imagine him saying"woooow,i ve got no worries;if boko haram lik make dem bomb d entire north-east,e no concern b again"

or better stil i cn also imagine him saying"shebi dem say make i pack my tins go otueke forgetting dat i ve money nd atsuch cn travel as i wish to any part of d world,nw dat i am in Kenya chilling,who is clueless"..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Even GEJ body language shows the illiterate is only blabbing and cant do anything more than him ranting to the APC media dogs like PUNCH!!!

Carry go my Presido!!! No shakingz!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

[size=15pt]Look here happiness, how can only me be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. I am the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If I have any ounce of self worth left in that my diseased body, I would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May I die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.[/size]
cry me lagoon, don't worry Ill buy your coffin tongue tongue tongue

20 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by uniklinkum(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
cry me lagoon, don't worry Ill buy your coffin

iidiot when you are already communing in the blazing lake of fire with Lucifer and the fallen angels having orgy _sex in the deepest and hottest part while some wild vermins feed on the leftover of your charred flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
saintgp:
I cn imagine him saying"woooow,i ve got no worries;if boko haram lik make dem bomb d entire north-east,e no concern b again"

or better stil i cn also imagine him saying"shebi dem say make i pack my tins go otueke forgetting dat i ve money nd atsuch cn travel as i wish to any part of d world,nw dat i am in Kenya chilling,who is clueless"..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hilarious

6 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

i am idiot, i am already communing in the blazing lake of fire with Lucifer and the fallen angels having orgy _sex in the deepest and hottest part while some wild vermins feed on the leftover of my charred flesh.
oh no, who did this to you, if you repent, you would not need to get to hell, since you are still alive, Find JESUS TODAY

sing this song, oh sinner comes home

16 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by uniklinkum(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
oh no, who did this to you, if you repent, you would not need to get to hell, since you are still alive, Find JESUS TODAY

sing this song, oh sinner comes home

Hey brainless sod will you f**k off my mentions, some minutes ago the brainless scallywag was forming all toughened only to come back and start editing my post I don't ball with cowards. In your life if you ever quote my handle I will curse every soul in your useless household. you twerp with the intelligence of a circus clown.

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Ephemmm: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
[[s]quote author=barcanista post=37055635]The most democratic President in Africa. A democratic icon per excellence, a Global Icon and the number 1 statesman of African origin....

[/s]God Bless Dr Ebele Jonathan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2752913_august17201545158pmwat_jpeg8b620f27006561cd423dd649f6e60633 [/quote]

Most clueless President in Africa who accepted defeat willy-nilly when it becomes apparent.

6 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum, keep promoting my thread, am off for dinner, would have invited you, but I don't dine with bigots

16 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by akpanikpe(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.
Na wa

6 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by DrayZee: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ma guy!!! Afa na?!!
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Aminat508(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
nikkiking:
Our true democrat,

U will long sir.

Wait ooo na mama peace standby de scratch hair so shocked shocked shocked
Na she o... She don black

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Ephemmm: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
Your family is badluck, till you die and your generations to come, you will not achieve 2% of what he has achieved, not have privileges that he has

[size=15pt]Go to court and stop mouth action[/size]

Oga, you sound frustrated, please take it easy oooo tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
he wants to fly without wings

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Aminat508(f): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
temitemi1:
My HERO no be them nah...
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by qualityovenbake(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by gunnykid(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
LMAO HIM DUN CHOP OUR MONEY DEY GO CARRY AM BUY CCANVAS DEY TRAVEL OUTSIDE COUNTRY , SEE IM DIRTY TEETH SEF MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

Oga, you sound frustrated, please take it easy oooo tongue tongue tongue
that is why you quoted me abi, Your thunder is loading

15 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.
These insults are scary.

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by DrayZee: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

It is just the beginning, when am free , we will dig it out well, Tell your sponsors, that am warming up for APC, very soon we will go dirty, dig up everyones past with evidence and make it public, Tell TINUBU that he should brace up, tell liar mohammed that to recruit more bloggers and journalist to spread more propaganda

WAR is coming, we will play dirty

Shut the phuck up bytch!

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by sambrow(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
There goes the thief-in-chief!
The grand patron of all looters, wailers, and hunted witches.
The clueless proponent of the infamous Yam & Goat Theory.
u beta don't die of hatred, but u can hug transformer 4 a quick one

9 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by DrayZee: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
toopsy22:
he wants to fly without wings
Wetin dah one suppose mean na? Or do you want to tell me you have not heard of an airplane before?

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by mascot87(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
IGBOS will cry when they see this
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by sukkot: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia Nwanyi, Kpachara anya gi! Hapurum my "menshion"! I Mara ebe isara ahu, ga Koro panti gi ebe ahu! O Gini na eme?
interpret for us. something about ' my mention ' grin
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Correct man, my president our Hero. Haters take a dive. GEJ all the way

8 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
DrayZee:

Wetin dah one suppose mean na? Or do you want to tell me you have not heard of an airplane before?
Ah ah I am referring to his arms as in his POSTURE and not the plane..
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by abbaapple: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I miss diz man smile! Evn Buhari tlk ahm, wat did u like most from Gej and he said " i love his smile" d man Bleep up sha. embarassed
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Ibime(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
barcanista:
The most democratic President in Africa. A democratic icon per excellence, a Global Icon and the number 1 statesman of African origin....

God Bless Dr Ebele Jonathan

Shameless hungry man with two mouths, idanloku?

8 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Plus234(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
GEJ the CRIMINAL
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by sukkot: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
clueless man. even his wife cant bear to look at him after he lost power. see as she look somewhere else when he dey come down from plane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.