Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas (76357 Views)

IPOB Miscreants Blasts GEJ On Facebook / 12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by uniklinkum(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
uniklinkum, keep promoting my thread, am off for dinner, would have invited you, but I don't dine with bigots

iidiot get my name off that your gutter mouth used in culturing herpes virus. Another mention from you poltroon will force me to tell you the history of your miserable bloodline of safari confined apes.

5 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by sambrow(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Lol! "Brazer" and "canvas" indeed!

grin grin grin

The Chief Looter himself.

The most corrupt president in Africa if not the whole world.

The man that everything he touched became bad luck according to Father Mbaka.i pity u cus u don't kno u hav a big and strong problem

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by yemmynoni: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
Your family is badluck, till you die and your generations to come, you will not achieve 2% of what he has achieved, not have privileges that he has

[size=15pt]Go to court and stop mouth action[/size]
na wa for you ooooooo, why take it personally na
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by portable23: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
ok now
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by yemmynoni: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
Your family is badluck, till you die and your generations to come, you will not achieve 2% of what he has achieved, not have privileges that he has

na wa for you ooooooo, why take it personal na
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ibime:

Shut the phuck up bytch!
who is this bigot born from prostitution

anyway I have noticed you

4 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by alabiyemmy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
There goes the thief-in-chief!
The grand patron of all looters, wailers, and hunted witches.
The clueless proponent of the infamous Yam & Goat Theory.

Try to make sence sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by DrayZee: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
toopsy22:
Ah ah I am referring to his arms as in his POSTURE and not the plane..
Ok
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by ojomamah: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Correct my Learned forma head
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Mznaett: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
I love ur style sir!

Omehn d E-fight make sense die o

So ladies and gentlemen,,after going through my records,with all sincerity I wish to announce to the house that PDP won as usual.
A round of applause for them pls
It's not easy aswear
Keep claaaaaaaapping yea continue

4 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by temitemi1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why the face aya midolian grin
Aminat508:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by dnzyglobal(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Our former presido....you look so gorgeous, keep bouncing. we love you. man of peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by alabiyemmy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
Is that not his former Boss Alamco Alams. GEJ looks uninspiring and lacks that charisma of a man fit to lead over 200 million Nigerians.

I mean no disrespect to those that see him as their hero. That's the impressions I got looking at this picture.

Meanwhile he ruled you for five years.

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by murtalaa(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mama peace always ahead and ex-mofo bringing the rear.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
who is this bigot born from prostitution

anyway I have noticed you

Learn to speak English you undereducated runt.

What is "GEJ on blazer and canvas"? Local bytch.

Is he standing on his blazer? And was he drawn on canvas?

Comot dat big nyash for my face abeg. Grown elephant like you behaving like a shameless asewo.

7 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Bigdream1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Respect sir
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by robosky02(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
good for him enjoying life
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by SmartMugu: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Him no wear that hin cap. Levels done change.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by cabaliciouscabal: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Clueless One U Studied Zoology, U couldn't deem it fit to av a world class games reserve in Nigeria to boost our tourism industry, all tru d six wasted years, and he is appi going to relax in other clime dat has visionary leaders to bring good things to dia people.

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by docphresh(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
TOP 10 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
http://www.afrikanfacts.com/top-10-nigerian-celebrities-with-the-most-social-media-presence/
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by ajebuter(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Lol! "Brazer" and "canvas" indeed!

grin grin grin

The Chief Looter himself.

The most corrupt president in Africa if not the whole world.

The man that everything he touched became bad luck according to Father Mbaka.

Some people go just get high blood pressure even before 30..

Over a man who already moved on..,

4 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by dotune(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Let him flex jor. Baba has assured him that he won't go to jail.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
na him fault say ur papa poor or if na u dey him shoes then u no go do worst ehh? MR VIRGIN jesus

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by StFrank2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.
Are you this stupid? Throwing words around like a woman! Grow up dude

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
ajebuter:

Some people go just get high blood pressure even before 30..

Over a man who already moved on..,

Unchecked high blood pressure is a faster way to death. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

if I say may ur days be short, people will think am wicked.
If I say may thunder will fire u, people will say am wicked.

but. . . .

Thunder shall surely fire u and ur whole generation

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by jossyj: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
chai
who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by funnanya: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
Is that not his former Boss Alamco Alams. GEJ looks uninspiring and lacks that charisma of a man fit to lead over 200 million Nigerians.

I mean no disrespect to those that see him as their hero. That's the impressions I got looking at this picture.
yet he ruled your a*ss for 5+ years. No go read for your NECO exams.

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Kalvan: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
He still looks clueless.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by midolian(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Why the face aya midolian grin
That face is for the criminal flexing with our money.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ibime:

Learn to speak English you undereducated runt.

What is "GEJ on blazer and canvas"? Local bytch.

Is he standing on his blazer? And was he drawn on canvas?

Comot dat big nyash for my face abeg. Grown elephant like you behaving like a shameless asewo.
but You got the information and moderators published it on front page, hahaha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.