Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas (76390 Views)

IPOB Miscreants Blasts GEJ On Facebook / 12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by grabs(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.

Frustrated venom symptomatic of a non achiever

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
we can do this together, am mapping out plans, and recruiting people to work with me, also looking for links with top Pdp members to sponsor this media campaign.

Pdp lost because they had poor PR
am with you on this. please tell me how i can be part of the process. i can send you a mail if its nessecary

5 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by olumalcolm(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
who is this zombie
sm1 wu is happy will neva spew dis shit frm his or her mouth so therefore I dnt think ur name goes along wit wat u wrote earlier on. Big zombie
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Kazrem(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
nikkiking:
Our true democrat,
U will long sir.
Wait ooo na mama peace standby de scratch hair so shocked shocked shocked
Lmao
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by M4gunners: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
See how fresh he is now. God bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Rotimi47: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jonathan have lost weight and patience have turned scripture union; just checkout her dressing, she don learn good manner by force.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
[s][quote author=uniklinkum post=37057784]

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.[/quote[/s]] u sound like ur dying.

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rotimi47:
Jonathan have lost weight and patience have turned scripture union; [/b]just checkout her dressing,[b] she don learn good manner by force.
u cannot even construct a correct sentence, and ur coming to stroke ppl on NL. how fat is ur jobless father? how well mannered is ur *......* mother? u du.mbf.ck

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Naff24(f): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
homerac7:
OP,

WTF is "Brazer" ? grin grin grin

Why you disgrace me like this? I know say you be onye-igbo, please it is "blazers" nor "brazer". grin

Then, that of " canvas" na another day talk.
pickup ur glasses, reload ur browser, recheck d headline nd carefully use ur Koro Koro eyes to reread wat he wrote! U sha wan showcase your talent here.. Anyways, eshe o ati ri yin o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by stildude(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why una dey follow follow our presido about. are you guys planning on killing him. See how una drop his full tour info on line. SSS pls take note.

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chill on sir u deserve it. Haters can go n die no wahala

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by IceDude(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
PEJ dey alwayz make me laff, wetin she dey do for dat pix? She dey scratch her head abi wetin? This woman funny die grin
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
olumalcolm:
sm1 wu is happy will neva spew dis shit frm his or her mouth so therefore I dnt think ur name goes along wit wat u wrote earlier on. Big zombie
SEE YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM DID YOU READ HIS POST AT ALL, YOU ARE VERY SILLY, ANYWAY I HAVE NOTICED YOU

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by 151487made(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
googlepikin:
[size=15pt]yolobas wont like dis[/size]
y u and ur grandfather foolish like dis

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Fearcom(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
See as some set of people singing the high praises of the former President. I also noticed that someone insulting the sitting President and the APC. Well, the beauty of democracy is this: the minority will have their say, the majority will have their way. I pray God take control of this country and that things get better. That's all.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
shikaan:
am with you on this. please tell me how i can be part of the process. i can send you a mail if its nessecary
WHICH STATE ARE YOU, but I'll reach you when the time is right
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by raypapy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
See another badluck cursing ,..,lol
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Kazrem(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Na she o... She don black
Rotflmao. E no easy to maintain such lifestyle post first ladyship.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by senatorbeejay(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
googlepikin:
[size=15pt]yolobas wont like dis[/size]
. Craze dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by midolian(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Oko aminat508 is here grin grin grin... U can hate all u like he remains my HERO cool
No worry na..by the time his attrocities land in jail, I will see how u ll continue celebrating him. Your hero cheesy
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
who is this zombie
*In whizkidz voice
Zombie o Zombie eaaah

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by olumalcolm(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
SEE YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM DID YOU READ HIS POST AT ALL, YOU ARE VERY SILLY, ANYWAY I HAVE NOTICED YOU
tk heart
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by UncleDeeee(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
There goes the thief-in-chief!
The grand patron of all looters, wailers, and hunted witches.
The clueless proponent of the infamous Yam & Goat Theory.

I heard common sense is cheaper these days. Try to get some!

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by raypapy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Happiness87 post=37060215]SEE YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM DID YOU READ HIS POST AT ALL, YOU ARE VERY SILLY, ANYWAY I HAVE NOTICED YOU [/quo
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by raypapy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

Ok
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by sunydgreat(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
The proponent of stealing not a Corruption.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by 9jatatafo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
poshstore:
He will need more adidas especially in kirikiri.

You are still sleeping and keep dreaming. PMB don't have the liver to jail this man. It is just cheap and stupid talk.

3 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
This Great Man remains my President.
I pledge allegiance to none else, I know no other.

President GEJ, my HERO for life...
All others wannabe presidents are just bloody PARASITES - Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by 9jatatafo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
midolian:
No worry na..by the time his attrocities land in jail, I will see how u ll continue celebrating him. Your hero cheesy

In your dream!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by NobleAky(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia Nwanyi, Kpachara anya gi! Hapurum my "menshion"! I Mara ebe isara ahu, ga Koro panti gi ebe ahu! O Gini na eme?
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia Nwanyi, Kpachara anya gi! Hapurum my "menshion"! I Mara ebe isara ahu, ga Koro panti gi ebe ahu! [b]O Gini na eme?
[/b]
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia Nwanyi, Kpachara anya gi! Hapurum my "menshion"! I Mara ebe isara ahu, ga Koro panti gi ebe ahu! O Gini na eme?
Panti kwa?
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by nkemjacob2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
U dey flez abi, u 1 tell us say u free from corruption. Chai there is God
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by millionaireman: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
There goes the thief-in-chief!
The grand patron of all looters, wailers, and hunted witches.
The clueless proponent of the infamous Yam & Goat Theory.

What then is OBJ? OBJ was president and oil minister at the same time for years, who did he account to for crude oil proceeds?
$16 billion was alleged lost under energy sector alone during OBJ administration. Why do you not want to hunt for the missing money, but instead focus on Jonathan?

The Hunter of witches must be an old wretch who has lost way with modernity.
In modern countries, it is the police and other law enforcement agencies that hunt, arrest and prosecute corrupt people and other criminals, the president guides the country, uses what he sees to create wealth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.