Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas (76403 Views)

IPOB Miscreants Blasts GEJ On Facebook / 12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by montezz(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
osho baba's wife-Iara go fit GEJ gan oooo!
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Bamz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
homerac7:
OP,

WTF is "Brazer" ? grin grin grin

Why you disgrace me like this? I know say you be onye-igbo, please it is "blazers" nor "brazer". grin

Then, that of " canvas" na another day talk.

Some preschool stuff right there
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Chubhie: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
funnanya:
yet he ruled your a*ss for 5+ years. No go read for your NECO exams.
It will take Nigeria centuries to recover from the mess of 5 years+ of GEJ. It is that bad.

What motivation do I have to read up for my NECO when GEJ advised on National Television that stealing is not corruption?
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by montezz(f): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
osho baba's wife suits Gej....i love this man to bits!

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Bamz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
montezz:
osho baba's wife-Iara go fit GEJ gan oooo!

I'm trying so hard to understand how your reply relates with the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by kipesco(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
There goes the thief-in-chief!
The most confused and reckless occupant of Aso Rock!
The grand patron of all looters, wailers, and hunted witches.
The clueless propounder of the infamous Goat & Yam Theory.

The only Presido to fix Nigeria.
The only Presido that US begged with warship
The only Presido that don't see power as do or die.
The talk and do presido who promised Nigerians steady light and another Duara is taking the glory.
The only Presido who brought car manufacturers to Nigeria and the first Presido to defeat SA and claim the highest economy in Africa.
At the mention of Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Hausa namas wail, Yoruba cry and the Igbo cheers.
In one million Fulanis GEJ stands the best.
God Bless Jonathan
God Bless Niger Delta........ We shall rise again

4 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by ibietela2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Lol! "Brazer" and "canvas" indeed!

grin grin grin

The Chief Looter himself.

The most corrupt president in Africa if not the whole world.

The man that everything he touched became bad luck according to Father Mbaka.

What has your father touched that turned Good luck?

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Once a President, always a President.
Hate and jealousy will give you high B. P. and ulcer.
Live and let live. ANYONE without sin should cast the first stone .You think Bishop Kuka of the Peace Committee doesn't know what he was saying?

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by kipesco(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
It will take Nigeria centuries to recover from the mess of 5 years+ of GEJ. It is that bad.

What motivation do I have to read up for my NECO when GEJ advised on National Television that stealing is not corruption?

Tell this thread the difference between stealing and corruption and relate to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by 6fit(f): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.

guy izzy oh!! This is too much for e-fighting oh abeg
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Happiness87(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
If Rochas catch you, Him don bid for iara already grin grin grin grin
montezz:
osho baba's wife suits Gej....i love this man to bits!

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by domopps(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
millionaireman:

Last election, SW Catholic Cardinal, Catholic Bishops, Nobel laureate, retired soldiers - name the who is who in the SW campaigned for Buhari to take over from Jonathan.

Imaginable that the people expected to profit from Awo's free education could campaign for an aged Buhari with questionable academic credentials to take over from a young president with a PhD.

This is why many people now take the SW for a ride.

Wao what a feeble masterpiece you shouldn't have said that better!

But this kind of barbaric,hate mind set and what have you not all what we need!

Prof Wole Soyinka, Olusegun Obasajo, and many prominent from SW campaigned for PMB just to mention few! Politic is gone past your point of view dude!

Thousand of your slowpoke PHD and Architect fold their arms when presidency denied Chibok abduction and Abba Moro in conjuction with fed gvt scammed the poor unemployed Nigerians while fuel subsidy is being paid to less than 60 ppl all in the name that we have clueless monkey that has PhD in Zoology!

PMB was a retired Nig Army General! In your conspicuous mind do you what it takes to be rise to a General in Army? Yet you ppl still wanted proof! Okay fine PMB is an illiterate that's why has Prof as Vp and not just Prof also SAN

VP. SW

Senate President. SW

Is it not better they take us for a ride 4 life?

SE having Political miscalculation from the days of Nnamdi Azikwe!

Just watch out for Gov election in your clueless former president hometown come 2016 by then you can tell me weda they are taking Yor for a ride,or maybe you ppl are the most gurllibe or is actually Nigerians that really want Change!

Change is Everywhere

God bless Apc

God bless Pmb

God bless Pyo

God bless Nairaland

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Cheeeeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Cyriloha(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
as he dey Jump that woman dey call Bahuria. ...watch her nah she no send jonaa seff and Jan a just dey jump like puff puff
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Chubhie: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
kipesco:

Tell this thread the difference between stealing and corruption and relate to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
ok
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by millionaireman: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
indigene:

Stealing Is Not Corruption, even before God and Man

Yes, Stealing has never been, and will never be the same thing as corruption.

Go to English dictionary - stealing and corruption do not mean the same thing.

Even in Nigeria, when you say someone is corrupt, people expect you to prove the corruption before they take the so-called corrupt person as bad person.

But once you call some one a thief because he stole something, members of the society immediately start to distance themselves from that person called a thief.

So GEJ is more educated than you people who make jest of him with "stealing is not corruption."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

Former Presido and his wifey, Patience Jonathan are currently on vacation in Kenya’s Mara Games Reserve.
The couple landed at the Games Reserve facility yesterday with two of their children.
Jonathan was booked for a 3-day tour to witness the wildebeest migration.
He is staying at the new Angama Mara Lodge at the Oloololo conservancy.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/photo-happphoto-happy-goodluck-jonathan-and-wife-storm-maasai-mara-games-reserve-in-kenya.116064/

HAPPINESS IS A HAWTT CHIC
I KNO
I KNO
I KNO
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by xtgozie(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Bia Nwanyi, Kpachara anya gi! Hapurum my "menshion"! I Mara ebe isara ahu, ga Koro panti gi ebe ahu! O Gini na eme?

Ife igalu agwa ya bu OTORO gba gbue gu
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by daresimon(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
This fool had the chance to improve the level of Nigerian National Parks but he didn't.
Nigeria has one of the greatest animal diversity in africa, yet its relatively uncared for.

What he has gone to kenya or wherever he went to can be done in Nigeria.

The guy go think hin go flex for there but he didn't know that he has gone there to tell the people there that he has clueless as named.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by montezz(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bamz:

I'm trying so hard to understand how your reply relates with the thread.
try harder!
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Yasirarafat: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

It is just the beginning, when am free , we will dig it out well, Tell your sponsors, that am warming up for APC, very soon we will go dirty, dig up everyones past with evidence and make it public, Tell TINUBU that he should brace up, tell liar mohammed that to recruit more bloggers and journalist to spread more propaganda

WAR is coming, we will play dirty
Receive sense GEJ son grin

[size=15pt]GEJ HATERS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME …

PDP LOST ELECTIONS BECAUSE THEY HAD POOR PR

PDP SHOULD BE SMART BY NOW, AND RECRUIT BABES AND GENTS TO GIVE TINUBU'S CREWS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

While i go to bed with 2font page topics and over 400likes[/size]

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Bamz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
montezz:

try harder!

You best start posting sensibly, just saying smiley
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by blessednamso: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

Former Presido and his wifey, Patience Jonathan are currently on vacation in Kenya’s Mara Games Reserve.
The couple landed at the Games Reserve facility yesterday with two of their children.
Jonathan was booked for a 3-day tour to witness the wildebeest migration.
He is staying at the new Angama Mara Lodge at the Oloololo conservancy.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/photo-happy-goodluck-jonathan-and-wife-storm-maasai-mara-games-reserve-in-kenya.116064/

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by blessednamso: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
barcanista:
The most democratic President in Africa. A democratic icon per excellence, a Global Icon and the number 1 statesman of African origin....

God Bless Dr Ebele Jonathan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2752913_august17201545158pmwat_jpeg8b620f27006561cd423dd649f6e60633
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by HzRF(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
U forget to add that
He can feed Ur generation both the dead, alive and yet unborns

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
this man sabi smile
na so criminals dey do
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na so criminals dey do

Na u talk am o
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by kodded(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
domopps:

Wao what a feeble masterpiece you shouldn't have said that better!

But this kind of barbaric,hate mind set and what have you not all what we need!

Prof Wole Soyinka, Olusegun Obasajo, and many prominent from SW campaigned for PMB just to mention few! Politic is gone past your point of view dude!

Thousand of your slowpoke PHD and Architect fold their arms when presidency denied Chibok abduction and Abba Moro in conjuction with fed gvt scammed the poor unemployed Nigerians while fuel subsidy is being paid to less than 60 ppl all in the name that we have clueless monkey that has PhD in Zoology!

PMB was a retired Nig Army General! In your conspicuous mind do you what it takes to be rise to a General in Army? Yet you ppl still wanted proof! Okay fine PMB is an illiterate that's why has Prof as Vp and not just Prof also SAN

VP. SW

Senate President. SW

Is it not better they take us for a ride 4 life?

SE having Political miscalculation from the days of Nnamdi Azikwe!

Just watch out for Gov election in your clueless former president hometown come 2016 by then you can tell me weda they are taking Yor for a ride,or maybe you ppl are the most gurllibe or is actually Nigerians that really want Change!

Change is Everywhere

God bless Apc

God bless Pmb

God bless Pyo

God bless Nairaland

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Cheeeeeeeeers
undecided

it is very easy to spot a f00l nowadays

...smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Talk2david1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
Even if you call him all the names in dz world, it won't take anything away from him.D bitter truth is, He is enjoying while you are here typing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by chinokings(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
undecided
Chubhie:
Is that not his former Boss Alamco Alams. GEJ looks uninspiring and lacks that charisma of a man fit to lead over 200 million Nigerians.

I mean no disrespect to those that see him as their hero. That's the impressions I got looking at this picture.
Chubhie:
Is that not his former Boss Alamco Alams. GEJ looks uninspiring and lacks that charisma of a man fit to lead over 200 million Nigerians.

I mean no disrespect to those that see him as their hero. That's the impressions I got looking at this picture.
Chubhie:

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Akiika: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bros. J don drop names of people wey money dey their hand for Buhari, in exchange for soft landing.
How him no go flex muscle!
This is the smartest i've ever seen him dress, i'll give that to him.
No be entirely him fault, na people wey carry computer scientist job give tailor do i blame.
He no go fit think pass him brain.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Ebukaokeke25: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2015
If he likes,he shud fly 2 d moon,when d country needs him n his corrupt n reckless wife,He'd b arrested ryt dere in d moon,brought home 2 Nigeria,prosecuted n sent 2 jail like d rest of his accomplices in d embezzlement of state funds n resources.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Spybradd: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2015
thats called bòléing gangnam"styledly"..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.