Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas (76651 Views)

IPOB Miscreants Blasts GEJ On Facebook / 12 Times President Buhari’s Swagg Game Was On Point As He Becomes 73 (Pics) / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by wadetaw202: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2015
googlepikin:
[size=15pt]yolobas wont like dis[/size]

I know you will die of lisping like an ediot. How come igbos tongues do not develop well? Well, for your information, people wit properly functional brain and well developed tongue call it Yoruba. I suggest you learn from them before you are counted among imbeciles.

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by kinglord(m): 12:49am On Aug 18, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.
Boss u don gbagaun ooo which one b elephantasis again. it's ELEPHANTIASIS
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by wadetaw202: 12:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Happiness87:

It is just the beginning, when am free , we will dig it out well, Tell your sponsors, that am warming up for APC, very soon we will go dirty, dig up everyones past with evidence and make it public, Tell TINUBU that he should brace up, tell liar mohammed that to recruit more bloggers and journalist to spread more propaganda

WAR is coming, we will play dirty

[size=15pt]GEJ HATERS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME …

PDP LOST ELECTIONS BECAUSE THEY HAD POOR PR

PDP SHOULD BE SMART BY NOW, AND RECRUIT BABES AND GENTS TO GIVE TINUBU'S CREWS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

While i go to bed with 2font page topics and over 400likes[/size]

Are you not forming Biafra again? If you plan to form Biafra before year end, how come you still talk of fighting dirty with a political party in a place you call zoo? Or have you lost hope and sense of direction? You shout Biafra today and change to APC/PDP tomorrow.

By the way, how is kanu's make believe army doing? When will he release them to fight Nigerian army? Or better still, when will Igbo's stop deceiving themselves?
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by jazzy4naija(m): 1:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Let's wait and see if he would b prosecuted for corruption
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by jazzy4naija(m): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2015
millionaireman:

Yes, Stealing has never been, and will never be the same thing as corruption.

Go to English dictionary - stealing and corruption do not mean the same thing.

Even in Nigeria, when you say someone is corrupt, people expect you to prove the corruption before they take the so-called corrupt person as bad person.

But once you call some one a thief because he stole something, members of the society immediately start to distance themselves from that person called a thief.
H
So GEJ is more educated than you people who make jest of him with "stealing is not corruption."

But GEJ was right when he said Stealing is not Corruption, and he truly
quoted the fmr CJN...it is unfortunate that GEJ never asked the for CJ n to
explain that statement...hence it sounded foolish when GEJ tried to explain it.
Read my simple explanation from the CJN's perspective.
According to the laws of Nigeria, stealing/theft is a serious offence where the
convict has no option of fine, but must be sentenced to 7yrs in prison on every
count. E.g the poor guy who stole Aregbesola's phone was charged for
stealing...he got 49yrs in jail straight on
Corruption on the other hand, according to the law, funny enough...is not a
serious offence, so the convict has an option of fine at the rate of 25,000naira
for every 1million naira "acquired corruptly"(not stolen...imagine)
So, if you charge somebody to court for stealing...he will be given 7yrs atleast
But if you charge him for corruption or what they now call money
"laundering"...he gets a very funny punishment.
So the CJN was like "see...all those cases you people call corruption
cases...they r purely stealing cases...sending them to court as corruption
cases will not help you stop stealing.... Your excellency, stealing is not
corruption, atleast until the anti corruption laws are amended by a non-corrupt
legistlature"
This is my understanding...not quoting them verbatim...I hope we now
agree...According to our laws...stealing is not corruption
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by modelboy(m): 4:16am On Aug 18, 2015
uniklinkum:

Look here bimbo, how can only you be braindead,ugly, stunted growth, buck teeth and elephantasis and finally a hopeless lunkerhead from a cassava background. You are the worldwide prototype of stupidity and all related matter. If you have any ounce of self worth left in that your diseased body, you would have save humanity by swallowing 4 teaspoons of cyanide. May you die the most painful and disgraceful death since the inception of creation.
look shut up please you not making sense here

2 Likes

Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Billygee2u: 5:53am On Aug 18, 2015
EdCure:
There goes the thief-in-chief!
The most confused and reckless occupant of Aso Rock!
The grand patron of all looters, wailers, and hunted witches.
The clueless propounder of the infamous Goat & Yam Theory.
the most clueless hating and talking
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by ChynoBEATS: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Oyind17:
this man sabi smile
As-in ehn grin
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Happiness87:
you will get the above back in 100 Folds amen.

haters go and die, or swim in lagoon
You are a moronic fool, ur stupidity amazes even ediots that roam the streets, a skank like u coming to make noise online, a nitwit and compound fool who doesn't wish the Nigerian state any good by supporting corruption in all ramification still shows no remorse by cursing a defender of the state.
May u and ur family ( that's if u have at all) continue to experience grand slide downfall, and may ur entire generation no see progress now and forever.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by tonimenia: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2015
I like his infectious smiles. Infact, his smile is contagious
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
EdCure:

I hear he now works at Walmart grin
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by endeedike(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Let it go bro..its outdated... all eyes on baba one chance now....

EdCure:
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by ionsman: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Happiness87:

It is just the beginning, when am free , we will dig it out well, Tell your sponsors, that am warming up for APC, very soon we will go dirty, dig up everyones past with evidence and make it public, Tell TINUBU that he should brace up, tell liar mohammed that to recruit more bloggers and journalist to spread more propaganda

WAR is coming, we will play dirty

[size=15pt]GEJ HATERS ARE HIGHLY WELCOME …

PDP LOST ELECTIONS BECAUSE THEY HAD POOR PR

PDP SHOULD BE SMART BY NOW, AND RECRUIT BABES AND GENTS TO GIVE TINUBU'S CREWS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

While i go to bed with 2font page topics and over 400likes[/size]

Lol. You are an empty barrel.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by divinessa: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2015
man of peace, because you allow peace to be in Nigeria, you will enjoy peace all through your life sir.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by alabiyemmy(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Chubhie:
Courtesy of a gambler corrupt political system powered by OBJ. A system as we used to have in Nigeria that gambles and throws up an unwilling uninspiring man as goodluck is never worth celebrating.

A clear and resounding statement was self evident at the last polls to send your hero where he truly belongs in the scheme of things. GEJ is a goodman but lacks the needed Emi to preside over 200 million Nigerians.

Whatever. He ruled you for 5years. You cant wish that one away.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Chubhie: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Whatever. He ruled you for 5years. You cant wish that one away.
Honestly, I wished I could delete memories of his 5years reign of incompetence. He GEJ served as a lesson to me so I could arm and drill my kids in principles and tools to thrive in any role “Goodluck” may thrust their path.

You make more enemies for GEJ when you insult our collective sensibilities by reminding us of how we allowed him 5years to at least learn on the job.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by greatehis: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
EdCure:

that is all you can do. go get something more serious with your life. he did that is why he got to were he is
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by ilovecritics(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:
The body language of... "una no fit do me anything" grin

Send me your account number - This is the post of Year!
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Matty33(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oyind17:
this man sabi smile
To smile is a good thing to do! It elongates ones life, try it and see the difference in your health.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by stteejax(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
EdCure:
jst imagine all dis shit was said 2 ur father..as in ur real dad
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by Matty33(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
EdCure:
You may not be correct even though you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by alabiyemmy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chubhie:

Honestly, I wished I could delete memories of his 5years reign of incompetence. He GEJ served as a lesson to me so I could arm and drill my kids in principles and tools to thrive in any role “Goodluck” may thrust their path.

You make more enemies for GEJ when you insult our collective sensibilities by reminding us of how we allowed him 5years to at least learn on the job.

Your opinion. Who wan know? Mtchewww
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by donttouch: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2015
EdCure:

Bros ee, people wey senior this man for ur lineage wey no get direction in life plenty, and u still want follow their footstep
Re: Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas by StFrank2(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
uniklinkum:

Go f**k your self for all I care.
I deal with your fake life type well. Loud mouth behind keypad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.