Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? (5649 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by IykeWest: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i bought casilan 90 a protein powder, hope it will help.
That's good,it will help if u re workin out,thats if you're gyming,it will help u repair those torn/sore muscles quickly,but drinkin only protein powder without gyming,wont make u add muscles
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Gurgle(f): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
faith551:

Is that Gurgle am seeing grin it's been like Wat......... A year now?

Lol maybe even two years...how are you
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
IykeWest:
That's good,it will help if u re workin out,thats if you're gyming,it will help u repair those torn/sore muscles quickly,but drinkin only protein powder without gyming,wont make u add muscles
thank you. I have started gyming

1 Like

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by faith551(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol maybe even two years...how are you

Cool, you?
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Gurgle(f): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
faith551:

Cool, you?

yeah im ok. just the same

Hows your beardless face grin are you trying to grow it now
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by faith551(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah im ok. just the same

Hows your beardless face grin are you trying to grow it now

Hahahahahaha, na me you dey call beardless face shey?
Well the thing stubborn. it's not of much important to me nau, just people making mountains out of mould hill.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Gurgle(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahaha, na me you dey call beardless face shey?
Well the thing stubborn. it's not of much important to me nau, just people making mountains out of mould hill.

Loool Ok o! don't forget to mention me when it eventually starts growing grin
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Mcslize: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godswillnwaoma I'm a body builder cuz I build my body. I engage in some tremendous regular exercises . Tho I'm not slim, I hav a muscular stature cuz I'm dedicated determined Gymmer

But before u start gymming u need to put up some weight. I don't mean getting fat o. Just make sure u take lots of proteinous food.

Minimize ur fat and carbohydrate intake and take lots and lots of proteinous food like Beans with bread, Beans with Yam, eggs, fish vegetable, fruit. It is a sure way to build up those muscles in ya body. But never undermine the power of Beans for muscle building. Is my Fav food

Then go to Pharmacy Shop and get this supplement called Casilan 90. Is a supplement not a drug. No side effect.

Take the Casilan 90 after ur meal both in the morning and before going to Bed... So as to work overnight building those muscles.

It helps to build ur muscle faster but then after like two weeks of eating lots of swt fried Bean wit bread or along with Yam with that Casilan 90 then hit d gym regularly for 2weeks and notice a new brand u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Mcslize: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i bought casilan 90 a protein powder, hope it will help.

for hw long hav u been taking d CASILAN 90? And hav u noticed any noticeable change so far?
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by faith551(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Loool Ok o! don't forget to mention me when it eventually starts growing grin

Lol, u no well
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mcslize:
Godswillnwaoma I'm a body builder cuz I build my body. I engage in some tremendous regular exercises . Tho I'm not slim, I hav a muscular stature cuz I'm dedicated determined Gymmer

But before u start gymming u need to put up some weight. I don't mean getting fat o. Just make sure u take lots of proteinous food.

Minimize ur fat and carbohydrate intake and take lots and lots of proteinous food like Beans with bread, Beans with Yam, eggs, fish vegetable, fruit. It is a sure way to build up those muscles in ya body. But never undermine the power of Beans for muscle building. Is my Fav food

Then go to Pharmacy Shop and get this supplement called Casilan 90. Is a supplement not a drug. No side effect.

Take the Casilan 90 after ur meal both in the morning and before going to Bed... So as to work overnight building those muscles.

It helps to build ur muscle faster but then after like two weeks of eating lots of swt fried Bean wit bread or along with Yam with that Casilan 90 then hit d gym regularly for 2weeks and notice a new brand u.
thank you very much. Best advice so far.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by cyprianlah(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godswill Nwaoma
Godswill Nwaoma
Godswill Nwaoma
How many times did I call u

Go nd sale spare parts in onitsha
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mcslize:

for hw long hav u been taking d CASILAN 90? And hav u noticed any noticeable change so far?
i must tell you the truth casilan 90 is very good if you take it and gym also,. But for now i,m trying to add more weight first.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
cyprianlah:
Godswill Nwaoma
Godswill Nwaoma
Godswill Nwaoma
How many times did I call u

Go nd sale spare parts in onitsha
pls shift one side this thread is no meant for people like you, you are among those that makes nairaland so boring, if u cant contribute something meaningful to a topic why cant u ignore it. Must u comment on every topic? Anu mpama
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by cyprianlah(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
pls shift one side this thread is no meant for people like you, you are among those that makes nairaland so boring, if u cant contribute something meaningful to a topic why cant u ignore it. Must u comment on every topic? Anu mpama

Check my profile nd see d kind of thread I create

Odey!
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
moderator pls do the needful and move this to the front page so that i can get huge number of advice and comments which will also be useful to other nairalanders.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by jackyraw09: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
breh, i was once like you but now ppl are even complaining that i'm getting too big shocked shocked

well it goes thus, if you will follow my advice breh, you don't need no protein shake casilan 90 etc. EXCEPT you don't have enough protein and if you can follow my diet, you would get more than neccesary protein for body.
As a bulking bodybuilder i.e you need to add mass, breh you think in calories. Try to up you caloric intake. best way to do this is to eat calorie dense foods.

INDOMIE hungry man size has 1056 calories. 2 of this daily will give u 2k calories. one boiled egg has around 70 calories, frying it with olive or flaxseed oil or normal oil should increase the calories to around 100-110 Now do the maths, pop one hungry man sized indomie+2 eggs twice daily (morning and night) and you already have 2500 calories.

Normal golden penny spaghetti has nothing less than 1500 but consuming a whole one no easy, so every three other days substitute the nightly version of indomie + egg combo with a whole golden penny spag + 3 cups of beans, this alone will give you 2000+ calories and plus the 1300~ calories you got from the morning meal of indomie+egg you should be somewhere around 3500 calories.

Bro consuming this much isn't easy that why you need multivitamins. Buy Nuvera + fish oil both cost less than 500 for a 2 weeks supply. You will consume tire. kiss
Also breh, apart from these boring meals, pop malt and milk every 2 other days that accounts for almost 400-500 extra calories. And then try to get almonds or raw peanut (groundnut) and munch them throughout the day. Also in the afternoon just eat what others in your house are eating
but those indomie and shi.t should be constant. right now i just got through with my meal; indomie hungry man + 4 eggs - upgraded version grin
when i got tired i had to push it all with water grin

With these routine you already got a balanced diet and ready to hit the gym. Just go to the nearest shoprite and go to medplus. Buy creatine
monohydrate. should be around 5k. it will absorb water into your muscles. and within 2 weeks of usage you will get bigger and stronger. take 5g daily for first one week, this will load up the muscles. After a week just pop it once in a while and PLEASE, drink a hell amount of water while ysing creatine to avoid issues.

This shit is costly and its 50% meals 30% sleep and 20% gym work cuz i met some guys at the gym. a month later i could bench, squat and deadlift more than them and i got bigger than them too, most of them eat 2-3 times day while i get a minimum of 5 daily meals - normal 3 square meal plus my indomie + egg combo while munching either almond or groundnut raw once. although i've been quite lazy over the pass 4 days.

if you follow this whole shit for a month and you don't turn hulk bro, then visit the village and beg all the grandmas.

ALSO, bro if yo masturbate, quit else you won't have the will power to lift more and get toned cuz masturbation depletes testosterone which is
responsible for muscle building and other masculine features. goodluck.

Peace, i typed so fast so could be full of errors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Let me be serioz o jare ;
the development af yo muscles is premised on 4 bases;
-gene
-nutrition
-exercise
-rest

Your genetic make up test (a lil bit expensive 4 av.Nigerians) wl hlp ya to know if ya meant (naturally) to be lean or bulky. Knowing that will help ya on whatchu gon be eating and what types af excercise you'll need to max out etc..
But for av. Looking muscle (lyk mine grin)
All you gatu do is to
- eat good food ; say no to junks , say yes to milk shakes , ingenous food should be lik ; eba in not too large qty, sizeable veg and big meat, don't eat carbohydrate widaut protein (neva) etc... In short balance5 diet. And drink plenty af H2o- 9 glasses a day should be yo practice. wink
- your excercise routine; sit ups , press up , weight lifts etc should be consistent ( if tz 2hrs Monday - thurs evening, stick wd it, no shaking, no segesege wink
-don't rush yourself when yo famished tk a brk reset and restart

Then hv a day or 2 off where you just rest when you should be exercising

Read more tips online. I prescribe MaX Philsaire - the guy is preetie honest

Thank me later wink
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2015
jackyraw09:
breh, i was once like you but now ppl are even complaining that i'm getting too big shocked shocked

well it goes thus, if you will follow my advice breh, you don't need no protein shake casilan 90 etc. EXCEPT you don't have enough protein and if you can follow my diet, you would get more than neccesary protein for body.
As a bulking bodybuilder i.e you need to add mass, breh you think in calories. Try to up you caloric intake. best way to do this is to eat calorie dense foods.

INDOMIE hungry man size has 1056 calories. 2 of this daily will give u 2k calories. one boiled egg has around 70 calories, frying it with olive or flaxseed oil or normal oil should increase the calories to around 100-110 Now do the maths, pop one hungry man sized indomie+2 eggs twice daily (morning and night) and you already have 2500 calories.

Normal golden penny spaghetti has nothing less than 1500 but consuming a whole one no easy, so every three other days substitute the nightly version of indomie + egg combo with a whole golden penny spag + 3 cups of beans, this alone will give you 2000+ calories and plus the 1300~ calories you got from the morning meal of indomie+egg you should be somewhere around 3500 calories.

Bro consuming this much isn't easy that why you need multivitamins. Buy Nuvera + fish oil both cost less than 500 for a 2 weeks supply. You will consume tire. kiss
Also breh, apart from these boring meals, pop malt and milk every 2 other days that accounts for almost 400-500 extra calories. And then try to get almonds or raw peanut (groundnut) and munch them throughout the day. Also in the afternoon just eat what others in your house are eating
but those indomie and shi.t should be constant. right now i just got through with my meal; indomie hungry man + 4 eggs - upgraded version grin
when i got tired i had to push it all with water grin

With these routine you already got a balanced diet and ready to hit the gym. Just go to the nearest shoprite and go to medplus. Buy creatine
monohydrate. should be around 5k. it will absorb water into your muscles. and within 2 weeks of usage you will get bigger and stronger. take 5g daily for first one week, this will load up the muscles. After a week just pop it once in a while and PLEASE, drink a hell amount of water while ysing creatine to avoid issues.

This shit is costly and its 50% meals 30% sleep and 20% gym work cuz i met some guys at the gym. a month later i could bench, squat and deadlift more than them and i got bigger than them too, most of them eat 2-3 times day while i get a minimum of 5 daily meals - normal 3 square meal plus my indomie + egg combo while munching either almond or groundnut raw once. although i've been quite lazy over the pass 4 days.

if you follow this whole shit for a month and you don't turn hulk bro, then visit the village and beg all the grandmas.

ALSO, bro if yo masturbate, quit else you won't have the will power to lift more and get toned cuz masturbation depletes testosterone which is
responsible for muscle building and other masculine features. goodluck.

Peace, i typed so fast so could be full of errors.
thanks
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Let me be serioz o jare ;
the development af yo muscles is premised on 4 bases;
-gene
-nutrition
-exercise
-rest

Your genetic make up test (a lil bit expensive 4 av.Nigerians) wl hlp ya to know if ya meant (naturally) to be lean or bulky. Knowing that will help ya on whatchu gon be eating and what types af excercise you'll need to max out etc..
But for av. Looking muscle (lyk mine grin)
All you gatu do is to
- eat good food ; say no to junks , say yes to milk shakes , ingenous food should be lik ; eba in not too large qty, sizeable veg and big meat, don't eat carbohydrate widaut protein (neva) etc... In short balance5 diet. And drink plenty af H2o- 9 glasses a day should be yo practice. wink
- your excercise routine; sit ups , press up , weight lifts etc should be consistent ( if tz 2hrs Monday - thurs evening, stick wd it, no shaking, no segesege wink
-don't rush yourself when yo famished tk a brk reset and restart

Then hv a day or 2 off where you just rest when you should be exercising

Read more tips online. I prescribe MaX Philsaire - the guy is preetie honest

Thank me later wink
thanks also
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by PrinceGryB1308: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2020
I'm a skinny guy and my lady has been complaining about it. Though I wanted to add up but dunno how to start. With the comments I've read, I think I know where to start from. Thanks guys! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trinity Fools Of Nairaland / Topic Removed. / Chelsea Handler Tapes Her Private Parts In Place To ‘run On The Beach N&ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.