Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked (6409 Views)

Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? / Ndi Yoruba How Old Is Ibadan, Abeokuta Et Al ??? / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=ekenedegreat post=37078413]Trash!!!
English is not my dialect, how can I be proud of another man's dialect? China and India for example don't speak English yet, they're better than yo-robbers. GREEDY eshinjuju.[/quote/Your MUMUNESS,what is the official language in Nigeria?
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Trash!!!
English is not my dialect, how can I be proud of another man's dialect? China and India for example don't speak English yet, they're better than yo-robbers. GREEDY eshinjuju.
Your MUMUNESS,what is the official language in Nigeria?...lol.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by disumusa: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
ahaz:
my friend shut up and post a link.ranting of a coward
bro, forget attemp to excalate problem between hausa and yorubas, yorubas naturally like hausa because of boundry,state,religious affiliation,
and yoruba naturaly hate ibo because of attacked during biafra,dubious characters,robbry, praid, other social vices.
Bro, let me tell you country,state, local goverment,nation,countinent can kill or attack each other and settle at the end of the day, unlike wagen war like ibo.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by disumusa: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

In illorin it is a sacrilege for yoruslaves to fight Fula Masters of the Emirate.
you need to be educated.

Yorubas are the highest land encroacher in nigeria.

1. They took part south east land at benin i.e edo state i.e oba of beningpart of delta state warri and instal olu of isekiri, in real sense these place surpose to belong to ibo.

2.yoruba also snached part of hausa land in kwara,kogi,
for a reasonable person you will know that those places belong to north.

So okoro boy yorubas are your master.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
disumusa:
you need to be educated.

Yorubas are the highest land encroacher in nigeria.

1. They took part south east land at benin i.e edo state i.e oba of beningpart of delta state warri and instal olu of isekiri, in real sense these place surpose to belong to ibo.

2.yoruba also snached part of hausa land in kwara,kogi,
for a reasonable person you will know that those places belong to north.

So okoro boy yorubas are your master.

Who is this lie Muhammed grin grin grin grin grin , which land did you took when you wrote letters to the whiteman begging them to come and colonize you before the Fulani finish what they have already started

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
disumusa:
bro, forget attemp to excalate problem between hausa and yorubas, yorubas naturally like hausa because of boundry,state,religious affiliation,
and yoruba naturaly hate ibo because of attacked during biafra,dubious characters,robbry, praid, other social vices.
Bro, let me tell you country,state, local goverment,nation,countinent can kill or attack each other and settle at the end of the day, unlike wagen war like ibo.

Why don't Hausas allow Yorubass inside their mosques or sight the moon, why do Hausa moslems kill Yoruba moslems during riots and call them bore bore

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
totit:

http://pulse.ng/gist/deadly-rampage-enugu-chief-murdered-by-fulani-herdsmen-id3585763.html
I am sorry but I have checked and rechecked my mails but all to no avail.Did you not send it to the e-mail that I told you to use?pls, do I am interested....or you can contact this number through sms and i would give you another e-mail....dont worry the number is not mine,dont call,pls...
08062689158...REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR MONIKER...Ciao.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ritchiee:
Your MUMUNESS,what is the official language in Nigeria?...lol.
Look at this buffoon, what is Nigeria? is Nigeria a country? I mentioned China and India and you are here telling me about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ritchiee:
Nightmare?He is already your morningmare,afternoonmare,eveningmare,nightmare...I pity your mama....lol.
Yo-robber maggot is on the loose!!
You pity my mama? Hey maggot, you don't pity somebody that is better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Ok now that you have confessed your vocabulary limitations including your obviously limited intellect...... cheesy, I can help you with a few lessons..... cheesy....start by substituting dialect with language...... cheesy....a dialect denotes variations inherent within a language...... grin
T R A S H ! !
That does not make you better than me.
You're eshinjuju the GREEDY maggot.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Yo-robber maggot is on the loose!!
You pity my mama? Hey maggot, you don't pity somebody that is better than you.
meoh,meoh,meoh*Laughs in Aguleri dialect*how can a vampire like you be better than anybody even a pig is better than you are....yuk.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Decibel: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
ahaz:
d Yoruba's are the most crocked people in nija.imagine them firing the first shot only to cow in their red mud houses pretending to he civilised.shameless race
Chai...unu ga-egbu mmadu o o grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Look at this buffoon, what is Nigeria? is Nigeria a country? I mentioned China and India and you are here telling me about Nigeria.
You must be really challenged... wow...lots and lots of species on this forum...*sighs*.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Decibel: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2015
coolitempa:

Gala seller......for abbreviation purposes....it's spelt NL.......and as for she male......it's a conjoined word.....transgendered....a word which accurately depicts you as a person..... cheesy cheesy
You should also know how to use punctuations especially the "ellipses".

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Decibel: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
If a yoruba man tells you he is a landlord,check very well,it's either he is managing a bungalow with a brown leaking roof or a hut he inherited from his father.-Syphax(2015)

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
You must be really challenged... wow...lots and lots of species on this forum...*sighs*.
Yeah lots and lots of species in this forum including maggots and you're among the maggots.
* sweeps it ( maggot) away *

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
meoh,meoh,meoh*Laughs in Aguleri dialect*how can a vampire like you be better than anybody even a pig is better than you are....yuk.
I know you're looking for a poo to feed on as a maggot that you are.... Don't worry I will leave some for you in my toilet.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I know you're looking for a poo to feed on as a maggot that you are.... Don't worry I will leave some for you in my toilet.
Oh blimey,you are a rare specimen of vampire.You also do maggots.Was thinking you only roll in blood....bloodsucker...yuk.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Yeah lots and lots of species in this forum including maggots and you're among the maggots.
* sweeps it ( maggot) away *
You are really a wacko,grubbing maggots.Listen,just so you know,if you try to vomit those maggots or vamp out in any form,your species will stake you without even thinking twice about it...yuk.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
Oh blimey,you are a rare specimen of vampire.You also do maggots.Was thinking you only roll in blood....bloodsucker...yuk.
Useless thing from the dirtiest tribe!!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
You are really a wacko,grubbing maggots.Listen,just so you know,if you try to vomit those maggots or vamp out in any form,your species will stake you without even thinking twice about it...yuk.
Hey maggot, I left some poo for you in my toilet I hope that will be Ok for your miserable self.
Useless thing!!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Useless thing from the dirtiest tribe!!
To even use dirty for your vampire tribe is an insult to dirty...cannibals like you are not humans but filthy things...your tribe is the only documented dirty,stinking,smelling cannibal tribe in Africa...yuk.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
I tire for this country! In this first place why will someone be attacked in his country by any group? Whether the retaliate or not is not the issue in the first place such actions should be stopped its not something to pride in. I mean this country is sick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
AnambraDota:
I have like 10 more links to prove Yorubas don't reply Hausas in Yorubaland like

The 1999 massacre in Ore where a Baale was killed, the killing at Alaba-rogo, the attacks in Ekiti State, the attacks in Ilorin and Ago-Iwoye.

Let Yorubass dispute this let me post the links now from my archives.

I tire for this country! In this first place why will someone be attacked in his country by any group? Whether the retaliate or not is not the issue in the first place such actions should be stopped its not something to pride in. I mean this country is sick..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
coolitempa:
yorubas are not animals.....we don't just start killing like the flat.heads.......we believe in live and let live but if you mess with us....we give you the adekunle response......even if you are our ibo brothers or like we dealt with our hausa brothers in mile 2, shagamu and oyo........we never glorify violence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys should stop all these e war and reason clearly..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

Take a look at those thread u cited, they were still turned to Yoruba vs Igbo . typical naoiralnd argument, and by the way if not tribalism what on earth will make u open this thread

I tire for this country! In this first place why will someone be attacked in his country by any group? Whether they retaliate or not is not the issue in the first place such actions should be stopped its not something to pride in. I mean this country is sick..
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
AnambraDota:

I want us to set the records straight, am not a tribalist but I have no apology for your viewing me as one.

Can we set the ball rolling

Tribalism is evil

Yes Tribalism doesn't make people see the bigger picture!

I tire for this country! In this first place why will someone be attacked in his country by any group? Whether they retaliate or not is not the issue in the first place such actions should be stopped its not something to pride in. I mean this country is sick..
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=28pt]SAGAMU[/size]

In mid July 1999, there was a major clash between Hausa and Yoruba in Sagamu, Ogun State. Scores of people were killed. The violence began following an argument over customs observed during the Oro festival, an annual Yoruba event which had not been disrupted by any disputes either before or since 1999. Yoruba and Hausa had agreed to respect a traditional night-time curfew usually observed during the festival. However, according to local residents, a fight erupted between the Yoruba and the Hausa after a Hausa woman was killed by a group of Yoruba because she had broken the curfew. The fighting escalated and the OPC intervened to support the Yoruba. Both sides were armed.[size=14pt] At least sixty-eight Hausa were killed, including three boys between the ages of ten and fifteen; some were killed with guns, but the majority were killed with cutlasses[/size].

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Chiaka(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
kevinberry:
Am forced to ask...you guys that open tribal thread,are you guys normal...like do you eat,have a decent job and a happy family...cus I don't just understand the gain in it...

Seun...I know you are trying as much as possible to contain and discourage tribalism..but that won't work if the only thing you could do is for a thread to be opened and you publicly announced that rule 2 has been change...I think one other way you can contain it is to lock or delete any thread that tends to be tribalistic and ban the person that created the thread for like a week and also let the person know the reason for the ban...this way you will still retain your figures in terms of numbers of thread created and sanity will be restored...should I decide to advertise here,I won't choose to do it here in the politics section even thou I can afford it...please consider this...

Tribalism blind people from seeing the bigger picture

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
To even use dirty for your vampire tribe is an insult to dirty...cannibals like you are not humans but filthy things...your tribe is the only documented dirty,stinking,smelling cannibal tribe in Africa...yuk.
Look at this imbecilic thing!! Brooms are made to sweep dirts but, your tribe use brooms to make their food. So, who is the dirtiest now? That's why you will remain a maggot till eternity.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Hey maggot, I left some poo for you in my toilet I hope that will be Ok for your miserable self.
Useless thing!!
You have been cheated, thing.Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your cannibal mumma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the the dirty mat!You have really been cheated,Dracula!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria And Core National Values / Why Wike Was Rejected By Rivers People / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Presidential Panel To Probe Corruption In NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.