Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,851 members, 7,841,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked (6407 Views)

Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? / Ndi Yoruba How Old Is Ibadan, Abeokuta Et Al ??? / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chiaka:

Tribalism blind people from seeing the bigger picture
Yes Tribalism doesn't make people see the bigger picture!

I tire for this country! In this first place why will someone be attacked in his country by any group? Whether they retaliate or not is not the issue in the first place such actions should be stopped its not something to pride in. I mean this country is sick..

Seun,and the mods don't care,after I profer a solution that such threads should be closed and the person banned,nothing have happen

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by laudate: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
kevinberry:

Seun,and the mods don't care,after I profer a solution that such threads should be closed and the person banned,nothing have happen

Nah! Why should they ban the threads? Tribalism is a disease fueled by ignorance. sad

Once you educate ignorant folks preaching tribalism, with facts, figures, records, verifiable data and relevant information in a courteous, civilised way; then you are able to help them get rid of that ignorance, which clouds their sense of reasoning. Once the ignorance clears off, tribalism dies. wink

Acquiring 'book learning' or qualifications, is not an indication that you have learnt the right things you need to know, or that your mind is truly enlightened. undecided

By educating the ignorant ones, you also enable those who are dogmatic among them, to see that they are suffering from a pathological disorder that needs help. Sometimes, you are even able to point them in the right direction to get the help they require.

Nah...keep the threads open, let people see the folly of their wrong thinking. undecided
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
You have been cheated, thing.Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your cannibal mumma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the the dirty mat!You have really been cheated,Dracula!
Hey poo eater, I hope you enjoyed what I kept for you with your that your moronic mumma? Useless thing from a useless generation!!

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Look at this imbecilic thing!! Brooms are made to sweep dirts but, your tribe use brooms to make their food. So, who is the dirtiest now? That's why you will remain a maggot till eternity.
Let me assume that I eat brooms or whatever you mean by eating brooms
...maybe the brooms were yummy,that does not depict dirt...This is your tribe,the dirtiest in the world...yuk./I hate rolling with dirty things like your miserable self...yuk.
http://www.nationalnetworkonline.com/vol12n6/pressrelease.pdf
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Hey poo eater, I hope you enjoyed what I kept for you with your that your moronic mumma? Useless thing from a useless generation!!
I hate rolling with a sub human thing like you.Everybody in the world knows that you are sub human for the singular reason that you eat human beings and I have told you sub humans severally that you should desist from this horrible tradition...please stay off my mention,I won't answer you again,JOBLESS CANNIBAL!!!!!!!
Read a little part of your history here... http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
I hate rolling with a sub human thing like you.Everybody in the world knows that you are sub human for the singular reason that you eat human beings and I have told you sub humans severally that you should desist from this horrible tradition...please stay off my mention,I won't answer you again,JOBLESS CANNIBAL!!!!!!!
Read a little part of your history here... http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
Maggot get behind me!!
Ogun state is known for cannibalism and ritual killings to the extent that, their commissioner of police gave shoot at sight order. Ogun state is the headquarters of cannibalism and ritual killing in the whole world.
USELESS THING!!

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ritchiee:
Let me assume that I eat brooms or whatever you mean by eating brooms
...maybe the brooms were yummy,that does not depict dirt...This is your tribe,the dirtiest in the world...yuk. http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2015/02/20/female-inheritance-untold-story-of-the-igbo-woman/I hate rolling with dirty things like your miserable self...yuk.
Brooms are yummy to maggots, and you represent one. talking to you is like promoting something that is below a living thing.
Brooms are yummy indeed. Are you sure you're even a maggot or something that is below it.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by mapet: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2015
But you guys disappoint me o.... someone is named "Anambradota" are you guys engage such a fellow in discussion? Haba! by their names, you should have known them.....
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ndi Yoruba na ebe akwa grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch President Buhari Leaving Masjid Al-nabawi Mosque In Saudi-arabia / Electoral Bill: Senators Dissolve Into Closed-door Session / Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.