Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked (6400 Views)

Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? / Ndi Yoruba How Old Is Ibadan, Abeokuta Et Al ??? / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
yorubas are not animals.....we don't just start killing like the flat.heads.......we believe in live and let live but if you mess with us....we give you the adekunle response......even if you are our ibo brothers or like we dealt with our hausa brothers in mile 2, shagamu and oyo........we never glorify violence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
GREEDY eshinjuju!! prove what you said with a link.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

We want to curtail their lies, they have been lying to Nigerians since 22BC so we need to be busting all their lies on per second billing grin grin grin grin grin
I support you!! yo-robbers are liars and cheats you don't trust them unless you want to go down 6 feet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
GREEDY eshinjuju!! prove what you said with a link.

Hey, you half baked illiterate.....what is greedy about Eshinwaju....he certainly has no interest in your property.... cheesy
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Tkester: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Your flat.head......you only can hate me for exposing your lies......... cheesy

Hahahahaha look at this smelly vagina, I don't blame you, I only blame your smelly mother who agreed to be raped by your drunk-bastardic father.
IDIO.T of a WASTELANDER.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Tkester: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Because, They're COWARDS that fights only on NL and other platforms not in real life.

Honestly, I will take an aboki any time to a yourubass. Atleast an aboki has something to live and die for, but this wasted sperms have nothing to live for except - RAPE!

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Hey, you half baked illiterate.....what is greedy about Eshinwaju....he certainly has no interest in your property.... cheesy
Shut up you are eshinjuju the GREEDY maggot.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Tkester:

Hahahahaha look at this smelly vagina, I don't blame you, I only blame your smelly mother who agreed to be raped by your drunk-bastardic father.
IDIO.T of a WASTELANDER.

That you insult my father n mother without knowing either......merely shows you up for what you are..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Shut up you are eshinjuju the GREEDY maggot.

Ekenethevillageidiot....go n find ur level... grin
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Tkester:

Honestly, I will take an aboki any time to a yourubass. Atleast an aboki has something to live and die for, but this wasted sperms have nothing to live for except - RAPE!
You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Ekenethevillageidiot....go n find ur level... grin
Am not you're level, I think you are right. You're nothing but a GREEDY maggot and that makes you below a living thing so, you're right in what you said.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Am not you're level, I think you are right. You're nothing but a GREEDY maggot and that makes you below a living thing so, you're right in what you said.

Your spelling is abysmal though....what school did you attend.......gala selling university..
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by totit: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2015
AnambraDota:
This is where Igbos return attack for an attack either in Igboland or whenever there is attack on Igbos outside Igboland.

During Cartoon Riot there was massive riot in East but non in West, during Miss World there was reprisal in East but non in West.

Any day the madness of the North let lose the cure always come from the East, below is Eastern attacks on the wild animals.

www.nairaland.com/1842053/3-fulani-killed-abakaliki-pictures

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/661140.stm

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/3725-trigger-happy_police_officer_triggers_riots_in_onitsha.html

www.nairaland.com/867378/confusion-asaba-igbo-hausa-clash

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/punchmobile/mob_attack_police_boss_in_aba_over_traders8217_death/

www.usafricaonline.com/shariashowdown_chido.html

https://olivernwokedi./2015/07/16/breaking-news-tension-in-owerri-as-locals-attack-hausa-community-over-demolition-of-illegal-structures/

www.igberetvnews.com/?p=608

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/4-killed-owerri-abonema-bloody-attacks/

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2006/02/christians-strike-back-in-southern-nigeria/

Below is where Yorubas are attacked and killed in Yorubaland but we couldn't hear or see any reprisal from them.

www.punchng.com/news/hausa-youths-attack-yoruba-in-osun-five-injured/

www.nairaland.com/2190725/hausa-youths-attack-yoruba-osun/2

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143235-halt-the-attack-on-yorubas-groups-warn.html

www.punchng.com/metro/hausa-yoruba-clash-in-lagos-over-murdered-youth/

www.anothergist.com/2015/07/hausas-flee-ikorodu-after-thugs.html?m=1

www.tatafonaija.com/2015/08/scavenger-stabs-generator-repairer-to-death-over-rabbits-photo/

www.osundefender.org/?p=117750

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Tkester: 12:19am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Your spelling is abysmal though....what school did you attend.......gala selling university..

Hahahahahahaha, that gala selling university you couldn't attend.
At least thank God you acknowledged he did go to school, something your entire wasted and frustrated family could not afford.
Smelly pig!

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by totit: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2015
AnambraDota:
This is where Igbos return attack for an attack either in Igboland or whenever there is attack on Igbos outside Igboland.

During Cartoon Riot there was massive riot in East but non in West, during Miss World there was reprisal in East but non in West.

Any day the madness of the North let lose the cure always come from the East, below is Eastern attacks on the wild animals.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/3725-trigger-happy_police_officer_triggers_riots_in_onitsha.html

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/punchmobile/mob_attack_police_boss_in_aba_over_traders8217_death/

https://olivernwokedi./2015/07/16/breaking-news-tension-in-owerri-as-locals-attack-hausa-community-over-demolition-of-illegal-structures/

Below is where Yorubas are attacked and killed in Yorubaland but we couldn't hear or see any reprisal from them.

www.tatafonaija.com/2015/08/scavenger-stabs-generator-repairer-to-death-over-rabbits-photo/

http://pulse.ng/gist/deadly-rampage-enugu-chief-murdered-by-fulani-herdsmen-id3585763.html
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Am forced to ask...you guys that open tribal thread,are you guys normal...like do you eat,have a decent job and a happy family...cus I don't just understand the gain in it...

Seun...I know you are trying as much as possible to contain and discourage tribalism..but that won't work if the only thing you could do is for a thread to be opened and you publicly announced that rule 2 has been change...I think one other way you can contain it is to lock or delete any thread that tends to be tribalistic and ban the person that created the thread for like a week and also let the person know the reason for the ban...this way you will still retain your figures in terms of numbers of thread created and sanity will be restored...should I decide to advertise here,I won't choose to do it here in the politics section even thou I can afford it...please consider this...

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

I will continue to be your worst nightmare on Nl shameless she male.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 1:21am On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Gala seller......for abbreviation purposes....it's spelt NL.......and as for she male......it's a conjoined word.....transgendered....a word which accurately depicts you as a person..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Tkester: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Gala seller......for abbreviation purposes....it's spelt NL.......and as for she male......it's a conjoined word.....transgendered....a word which accurately depicts you as a person..... cheesy cheesy

And that's all you learnt in school.
Smelly Pig...

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Jman06(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Why do yorrubass suddenly begin to preach against tribalism whenever an Igbo poster want to reply to their numerous igbophobic posts, but look the other way when the reverse is the case

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Ndi Yoruba good morning grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
AnambraDota:

I am a little busy here but I would just give this Savage this:
Have you ever wondered why Britons did not attack the Nigerians in UK when their own was cut down by a Nigerian?Simple:They are civilised,they are not SAVAGES.But...but...they are lethal...go and read their history.
Have you ever wondered why Americans did not attack the Russians when two Russian brothers bombed their citizens during the marathon thing just not too long ago?
Simple:They are civilised, they are not SAVAGES.But...but...they are lethal...go and read their history.
Have you ever wondered why the Great Yoruba Nation does not often attack another tribe,nation,minorities or majorities or whatever you want to call them?
Simple:They are civilised,they are not SAVAGES.But...but...they are lethal...go and read their history.
Now,can you say all of these for the tribe of this SAVAGE?Yorubas obiliterate,they are tested,trusted and guaranteed###
And because you are not as smart and intelligent as the Yoruba,your"let us incite the Yorubas against the Northerners"is a lame Sad Beast...lol
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

Trash!!!
English is not my dialect, how can I be proud of another man's dialect? China and India for example don't speak English yet, they're better than yo-robbers. GREEDY eshinjuju.

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Trash!!!
English is not my dialect, how can I be proud of another man's dialect? China and India for example don't speak English yet, they're better than yo-robbers. GREEDY eshinjuju.

Ok now that you have confessed your vocabulary limitations including your obviously limited intellect...... cheesy, I can help you with a few lessons..... cheesy....start by substituting dialect with language...... cheesy....a dialect denotes variations inherent within a language...... grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by BishopMagic: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Its called being peaceful
Too bad we aren't
Animals that attack
Didn't mention names undecided

Yoruba touts clashed with Hausa traders in Mile 12.

The very next day a riot began in Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
erikcantona:
Am an IPOB member in IGWEOCHA ! If my brothers are been killed again in the north!! then I will remember all of you that this is 2015 and 1976. Were britain fought for ZOO nigeria!! We wont fight a defensive war again ! This time we are bringing terror and bllood to lAGOS ! Abuja ekiti kano nassarawa !our fathers built OJUkWU bucket ! But we there children build rockets! All I want is revenge !! May god pls allow GOWOn to be alive I want him to be captured alive an his eyes and tongues plunged off! for the genocide of 6 million of my uncles and aunts!! Imagine a country were some one will finish school and nysc and can't find a JOb in the SE after paying high. School fees! While the northners get paid to go to school!!on a free education!! I will drown this evil country
Na today...Ojukwu your Coward said more than this he was suyanised.Do you like being suyanised?...

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Nightmare?He is already your morningmare,afternoonmare,eveningmare,nightmare...I pity your mama....lol.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tkester:

Yes, Northerners always use you for suya because they know you are savages.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria36:

Not all cowards are Yorubas, but all yorubas are coward.
Yes, they are cowards like Benjamin who singlehanded destroyed the biafrown dream.
They are not brave like Gen Coward Ojukwu who also singlehandedly destroyed the biafrown dream by eloping dressed like a woman...what a General!*spits*

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by disumusa: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
patrick89:
The oily people slayer! see them forming good people, but they accused us of not replying to their slavemasters! abi they think say na opening of mouth very wide?
igbos go and face problem you have with hausas by attacking each other from the day of independence, and stop any attemp to litigate yoruba to join you.

Yoruba had never war with hausa b/4, instead yoruba had war with ibo, which occure at ondo,ore.

Ibos keep having problem with all tribes in nigeria,nonsense.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by disumusa: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
sainty2k3:

Take a look at those thread u cited, they were still turned to Yoruba vs Igbo . typical naoiralnd argument, and by the way if not tribalism what on earth will make u open this thread
bro, ibo want to litigate yorubas against hausas, they are just looking for major tribe to fight line in line with them to attack hausas,
you can see the reason ojuku form big lies on awolowa, instead of ojuku to accept he lost war
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Ritchiee: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=ekenedegreat post=37078413]Trash!!!
English is not my dialect, how can I be proud of another man's dialect? China and India for example don't speak English yet, they're better than yo-robbers. GREEDY eshinjuju.[/quote/Your MUMUNESS,what is your official language in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? / Reps Set For Extra Budget To Fund New Ministries / Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.