Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,168 members, 7,867,388 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... (1703 Views)

Girls What Will U Do If U Find Ur Best Frd Doing This To Ur Boyfrd / What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body / Guys!!! Wet Dreams, Do U Find It Pleasuring Or Evil Thing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guys what will u do if u catch your wife with another woman,having sex on ur matrimonial bed.....ladies what will you do if you catch ur hubby having sex with another man on ur matrimonial bed.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by delishpot: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
I will ask to join them.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
As for me,if i nab my wife fuking another woman on my bed...i will join the ceremony.....i will Bleep the lesbianism out of there life....i dnt knw abt d ladies
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by jessejagga(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
with another woman, eh we will just have a 3som!
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by afolwalex20(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Arrrrrggghhhh!!!

Must u create a topic
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by damola44(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I will look at them laugh and leave the room, the sense of doubt will probably overtake and she may hurt her self(suscide) and will just sip on my 5-alive grin grin.
I wicked sha tongue if I was a girl(which am not grin).

I will probably secretly tape it and u know the rest na grin angry grin
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Peachess(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'll call the cops, happy fourteen years in jail...It's like doing him a favour, he'd be surrounded by dem boyz

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
damola44:
I will look at them laugh and leave the room, the sense of doubt will probably overtake and she may hurt her self(suscide) and will just sip on my 5-alive grin grin.
I wicked sha tongue
lol u bad oh
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Gurgle(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Im thinking but I cant come up with any answer lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by damola44(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
princealexndre:
lol u bad oh
Thank you, I get that a lot cheesy
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by dangerous01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is nonsense lemme gerrara here buh I blame seun for this

Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Elkewwty(f): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
I will apoligise for disturbing them and I will simply leave the room.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elkewwty:
really? lol
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elkewwty:
really? lol would u still talk to him
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Elkewwty(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
princealexndre:
really? lol would u still talk to him

Maybe.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Peachess:
I'll call the cops, happy fourteen years in jail...It's like doing him a favour, he'll be surrounded by dem boy
Sounds like you never loved him.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by flames007(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:
I will ask to join them.
HA!
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elkewwty:

Maybe.
you must really be a bae....
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by delishpot: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
flames007:
HA!
What else can I say? I no understand the kain question OP dey ask. You catch your wife doing another woman is shocking enough yet OP want know wetin we go do.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:

What else can I say? I no understand the kain question OP dey ask. You catch your wife doing another woman is shocking enough yet OP want know wetin we go do.
na wa oh... must u de tink abt to de join dem. smpple go jus leave dem wisely...or shout on dem
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Elkewwty(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
princealexndre:
you must really be a bae....

whats a bae?
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by delishpot: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
princealexndre:
na wa oh... must u de tink abt to de join dem. smpple go jus leave dem wisely...or shout on dem

You no understand. Just move on and ignore my post my brother me sef no know how best to answer that ya question.

Ok I go clap for them and buy them diamond shey that answer don do you?
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by flames007(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:

D best answer from me na 'e no fit hapin' .i can't even think of anything i would probably do.
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by delishpot: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
flames007:
D best answer from me na 'e no fit hapin' .i can't even think of anything i would probably do.

Haha. Abi my brother. But as OP ask say if e happen......
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Elkewwty:

whats a bae?
darling
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:

Haha. Abi my brother. But as OP ask say if e happen......
which skul u go sef
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by delishpot: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
princealexndre:
which skul u go sef

I no go any school. You want sponsor me? I need sponsor. Wipe that frown abi na surprised look you nor need am this fine night. Smile and be happy
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by princealexndre(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:

I no go any school. You want sponsor me? I need sponsor. Wipe that frown abi na surprised look you nor need am this fine night. Smile and be happy
oh i see...no wonder u find it hard to understand simple english...
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by delishpot: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
princealexndre:
oh i see...no wonder u find it hard to understand simple english...

Is that all you can say or do for a person wey no fit go skul? So you go school skul and the only way to pay it forward na to insult those of us wey nor go school skul ba?........ Oya CONTINUE
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Peachess(f): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
RickRichards:

Sounds like you never loved him.
There's no love in this ish, if there was: he wouldn't have been fooling around with another dude. I'll be doing him a favour if I call the cops, he'll spend fourteen years with the dudes he loves so much
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Peachess:

There's no love in this ish, if there was: he wouldn't have been fooling around with another dude. I'll be doing him a favour if I call the cops, he'll spend fourteen years with the dudes he loves so much
lol...easier said, I bet u,if u really love him,u wouldn't think of such
Re: What Would You Do?...if U Find Out That....... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol.....
Na to pour kerosine and set fire to the whole house

Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try And Get A Lesbian Gf, They Are Just Too Full Of Suprises / What’s Stopping You?? / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.