Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) (6705 Views)

Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. / Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:12am On Aug 18, 2015
shaboti:
Another chest beating thread

You lack a good understanding of the English language. So, I will educate you. Chest beating is when you have nothing, but claim you have it. Example is when KANU scammer-in-chief of Igbo's, claims he has an army, but in real sense he is lying. Another example is when Igbo's claim Yoruba's are dirty, but the igbos actually hold the award of having the dirtiest town in Africa, aba. Can you imagine?

So flaaaathead, we Yoruba's have it and we are not just talking about what we don't have. We are talking about what we have. We are light years ahead of Igbo's in education. We have made names before igbos started waking up. So Mr fake drug manufacturer, you either shut up and read on quietly or get the hell out of this thread. Who even invited you in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:14am On Aug 18, 2015
kingsley3218:
After all this where are you people presently I'll prefer being a business man rather than an educated betrayer who would take one step forward and 5 steps backward. Bunch of hypocrites!!! Let d bashing begin

You don't even deserve attention. Fake drug maker. Despite all the fake things you make in aba, the dirtiest town in Africa, Yoruba's are still richer than you. Like I wrote earlier, you don't deserve attention.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
does that stop u guyz from being traitors?
and also being mmanu

If your thoughtless head must be educated, mmanu is palm oil and it is good food. Mmanu contains LDL (low density lipoprotein) which makes your heart work better. So anyone who is not eating mmanu is lost and blind soul. And for your information, mmanu is not an abuse; only an eediot will abuse one with such.

And who exactly did we betray? Give evidence or keep shut forever.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2015
SirBlack999:
Couldn't find your name on google also.

Then you must be using phone made in the 1980s or your flaaaathead is introducing virus into your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2015
I may not have time to waste, there are three or 4 names that it will take your ethnic group ages to get.
1 the person of Emeka Anyaoku Africas common wealth secretary
2 Managing director of world bank
3 vice president of world bank
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague
5 Chelsea technical director mike emenalo
6 Ugo Ehiogu Totenham under 21 coach
7Kanu Nwankwo Africa 2nd most decorated player and 5th best world footballer 95/96
8 Chiwetulu Ejiofor oscar award winner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by shaboti: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2015
wadetaw202:

You lack a good understanding of the English language. So, I will educate you. Chest beating is when you have nothing, but claim you have it. Example is when KANU scammer-in-chief of Igbo's, claims he has an army, but in real sense he is lying. Another example is when Igbo's claim Yoruba's are dirty, but the igbos actually hold the award of having the dirtiest town in Africa, aba. Can you imagine?

So flaaaathead, we Yoruba's have it and we are not just talking about what we don't have. We are talking about what we have. We are light years ahead of Igbo's in education. We have made names before igbos started waking up. So Mr fake drug manufacturer, you either shut up and read on quietly or get the hell out of this thread. Who even invited you in the first place?
another móron

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2015
cocaineaddict:

God punish you dia 4 saying burna boy is yoru_bad / yo_robber. Una wan claim wetin nobe una own abi. F00ls angry angry

Pele. Go and pour water on your hot head. I understand why you are so worked up. You looked at the list and frustratingly discovered your tribe can NEVER meet up to the Yoruba's even in a thousand years. Yeah, it can be frustrating and I feel for you. And one last thing, robbery, drug pushing, fake drug making are dominated by Igbo's in nigeria. So, I think the Igbo's fit the profile of robbers than any other tribe. Or what do you think.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by coolitempa(f): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
I may not have time to waste, there are three or 4 names that it will take your ethnic group ages to get.
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague
7Kanu Nwankwo Africa 2nd most decorated player and 5th best world footballer 95/96

Lollllllllllll. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Just few names, Igbos are technically ahead of you, you!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2015
shaboti:
i am a móron. Who even invited me here self. I am a foool sha. It is not my fault; it is my flaaathead that is miss-pushing me.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague
I need equivalent of these from my yoloba brothers

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by shaboti: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2015
wadetaw202:
oh God not another reptile.
Grow up first, maybe then i can exchange posts with you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague

Just 8 people in a whole tribe? Are you guys sleeping or what? What were you doing when yorubas were busy making names for themselves the world over and being first in everything across Africa? I mean, a Yoruba even became mayor of ireland, a whole obodoyibo country. And you are not ashamed to bring this poor list out. Compare your list with that of the op and you will discover why you should keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2015
We compete at the world stage devoid of nepotism and favoritism.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Stale
wadetaw202:

Just 8 people in a whole tribe? Are you guys sleeping or what? What were you doing when yorubas were busy making names for themselves the world over and being first in everything across Africa? I mean, a Yoruba even became mayor of ireland, a whole obodoyibo country. And you are not ashamed to bring this poor list out. Compare your list with that of the op and you will discover why you should keep quiet.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
I need equivalent of these from my yoloba brothers

You will die with your lisping tongue. No surgery on earth can save you. Now, compare that poor list you are celebrating with the one the op presented and ask yourself if you should be on this thread at all. I don't know who even invited you. Lisper!
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Stop abuse bro,it doesn't add money to your bank account
wadetaw202:

You will die with your lisping tongue. No surgery on earth can save you. Now, compare that poor list you are celebrating with the one the op presented and ask yourself if you should be on this thread at all. I don't know who even invited you. Lisper!
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
We compete at the world stage devoid of nepotism and favoritism.

Your statement is irrelevant and you know it. Wole Shoyinka's award is on world stage and several others on that list. A Yoruba man, bode Thomas was the first to establish a law firm in the US. does that look like local stage to you? Rashidi Yekini scored Nigeria's first goal in a world cup; am sure that reads like local stage to yo too, considering the fact that USA is a small street in your village. Must you comment? Why not just keep away from what doesn't concern you instead of showing yourself to the world to be an empty chest beater?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by SirBlack999(m): 1:48am On Aug 18, 2015
wadetaw202:

Then you must be using phone made in the 1980s or your flaaaathead is introducing virus into your phone.
Typical Wailer.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
Stale

Which means you are defeated and have nothing sensible to say. Go and sleep flaaaathead. Go back to your bisineeesi and the Yoruba's will go back to making names for themselves ON WORLD STAGE. Yoruba's have defeated you in every imaginable way. Bishop Oyedepo is even the richest pastor in the world. With all your bisinneeesi, you can't even catch up with him. Empty chest beater, go and sleep. Nobody even invited you here in the first place.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2015
SirBlack999:
Typical Wailer.

Typical flaaaaaathead
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Huh world stage ko world cup ni, you can see that I never added Chimamanda or Ijele, the big masquered,the father of mordern African literature, africa no 1 celebrity,the only african to have has sold more than 12 million copies and his book translated into 76 languages of the world
wadetaw202:

Your statement is irrelevant and you know it. Wole Shoyinka's award is on world stage and several others on that list. A Yoruba man, bode Thomas was the first to establish a law firm in the US. does that look like local stage to you? Rashidi Yekini scored Nigeria's first goal in a world cup; am sure that reads like local stage to yo too, considering the fact that USA is a small street in your village. Must you comment? Why not just keep away from what doesn't concern you instead of showing yourself to the world to be an empty chest beater?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2015
shaboti:
oh God not another reptile.
Grow up first, maybe then i can exchange posts with you.

You are the kid here. If you are not an arrant kid with no bearing, you will not comment like an eeediot on a thread that doesn't concern you. Unfortunately for you, you cant grow up; your case is congenital and therefore everlasting.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague
I don't want to add more for now until they give me something closer to this people. We compete at the world stage, we are not local champions

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
Huh world stage ko world cup ni, you can see that I never added Chimamanda or Ijele, the big masquered,the father of mordern African literature, africa no 1 celebrity,the only african to have has sold more than 12 million copies and his book translated into 76 languages of the world

Maybe chimanda celebrated on Africa stage, sole Soyinka et Al celebrate and w ere celebrated on world stage. Can you beat that flaaaathead? Your tribe is still inferior; that is why you have names less than 10 and you will be celebrating. Believe me, it is a sign of inferiority complex.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
I don't want to add more for now until they give me something closer to this people. We compete at the world stage, we are not local champions

You must have hid your eyes inside your anus when you were reading the post. If not, you would know you are talking out of turn like a man that has lost his bearing. Wake up flaaaathead. Everything is not about EMPTY CHEST BEATING. you should learn to accept defeat once in a while, especially after being beaten hands down. Can chimanda adichoe ever meet up with sole Soyinka? For where.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
Stop abuse bro,it doesn't add money to your bank account

Go and sleep flaatheaddd. No one invited you to participate here.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
4 Ebo Osuji ICC Hague

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2015
grin Leave insult bro and give me your people that can compete with the Igbos that I listed
wadetaw202:

Go and sleep flaatheaddd. No one invited you to participate here.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by wadetaw202: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
grin Leave insult bro and give me your people that can compete with the Igbos that I listed
I still insist that you don't have eyes. Put your list beside that of the op and compare and stop behaving as if demon of empty chest beating has possessed you.
Re: Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Compare global champions to ekeuke? I gave you technical knock out, you can now go to bed
wadetaw202:

I still insist that you don't have eyes. Put your list beside that of the op and compare and stop behaving as if demon of empty chest beating has possessed you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Riots: A Wrong Move BY The Igbos / Second Niger Bridge To Open By February 2022 - George Moghalu / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.