Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... (111426 Views)

It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by WhatDoYouMean: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Hhh
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nihilist: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Ain't no fun...if the homies can't get none grin
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by otijah(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by berrystunn(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
[size=23pt]if i believe , what will you take me for ??[/size]

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok grin
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by westlius(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Omo dj shoki
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Mishydoo(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
BI*CH....U SLPT WIT UR HUSBANDS BRO.... grin grin
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by mekadinho(f): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Nollywood keep acting d same film with different casts, nawaoh...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Emperoradrian(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Nice story,pls dnt 4get to keep us posted wen u finally commit sucide...
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by bukatyne(f): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Guys guys, let's not display foolishness here.. Some of u guys lack understanding and comprehension skills.

D lady said she got drunk and d next thing she woke up and found herself naked and possibly "raped" by her brother in law. I chose d word rape because it was out of her will and consent.

Most twins r indentical, some may hav identical voices, even faces dat are hard to spot d difference. They may decide to smell dsame by using same perfume etc.. So the lady may hav not noticed all these things or even if she did notice, she may not have taken it with a serious thought.

While in University, there was a set of triplets that rotated girls without their knowledge (the girl's). Same with a set of twins in my secondary school

From a stranger's view, I saw no difference sha

If they are different in the field of play, I can't say.

I feel so bad for the OP. If she was on in the game, it was a different thing all together.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Topmost2015(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
hmmmm!!!sneeeze!!!!sneeeze!
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by jennyswt(f): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Story story stooooooooory!

Nairaland una de try.
I wonder if the op or whoever wrote this crap think we the readers are dumb to believe this shit

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by fortunechy(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2015
ABOMINATION EVERYWHERE..................BT THIS WILL BE A VERY NICE SCRIPT TO NOLLYWOOD
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by jamesolibng: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2015
if what usay is true,then God will intervene on your behalf.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by kenoz(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by stchinedu: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!

I feel youyou cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by XKZ(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Lucky you, two for the price of one... have fun.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by stchinedu: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:

*modified *

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!

I feel you cool
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by M4gunners: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Dis one hard oh.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by FavourAngel(f): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
This is wickedness,its something he need to discuss wit u not in dis manner,am sorry to say dis but ur husband is a beast not human being,he doesn't feel anything for you a,he is using u for christ sake,wat kind of a world are we living tnto,he is cruel nd selfish.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by kaymighty: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
BaddieKay:

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/17/my-husband-passed-me-around-like-a-s3x-toy-lady-narrates-how-she-was-used-by-her-husband-his-twin/

I wish we can recommend this as a piece in Heart2Heart, or I call On Kanayo O. Kanoyo to develop this as script and the new moview shall be THE CRUEL TWINS. Well thought out but with gigantic and incredible flaws. You try sha.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by kristisking(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
This story looks like one of those Nigerian movies.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by harry509: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Ephemmm: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:

*modified *

Although I am not here to argue that the story is non-fictitious, but be assured that we have some identical twins in Nigeria that can be mistaken for each other. I am a living witness of this while in school.

Only two or three of their closest friends can differentiate between them: talk of colours, voice, walking, smiling, face, heights etc these guys are the same.

You may blame the woman, but some idiotic men engage in all these: I was so surprised that this world has gone so bad that some guys don't mind allowing their friend to even have sex with they girlfriends while visiting them( a new discovery in the recent week). I hardly believe that we men can still behave as if we are dogs all in the midst of euphoria of youthful exuberances.

We have thrown our honours and dignities into dogs, and the society and culture is unfriendly with ladies because if they come out to express their dissatisfaction, they will be mocked and treated like a pig.

This world sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by kamez(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
only a fool will believe this story .

I dated a girl for 4yrs back in school and she was an identical twin.

so identical. that she and her twin sis shared the same bank acc, id cards and she even took exams for each other.

friends used to ask me how I could tell their difference.
but even if they dressed alike, I could point out the one I was dating with just a glance..

9 gud yrs and u fell for this.. abegiiii this is super story

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by shoment(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2015
4 ur mind abi?..2rust. Nobody
Cutehector:
Guys guys, let's not display foolishness here.. Some of u guys lack understanding and comprehension skills.

D lady said she got drunk and d next thing she woke up and found herself naked and possibly "raped" by her brother in law. I chose d word rape because it was out of her will and consent.

Most twins r indentical, some may hav identical voices, even faces dat are hard to spot d difference. They may decide to smell dsame by using same perfume etc.. So the lady may hav not noticed all these things or even if she did notice, she may not have taken it with a serious thought.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Ephemmm: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Although I am not here to argue that the story is non-fictitious, but be assured that we have some identical twins in Nigeria that can be mistaken for each other. I am a living witness of this while in school.

Only two or three of their closest friends can differentiate between them: talk of colours, voice, walking, smiling, face, heights etc these guys are the same.

You may blame the woman, but some idiotic men engage in all these: I was so surprised that this world has gone so bad that some guys don't mind allowing their friend to even have sex with they girlfriends while visiting them. I hardly believe that we men can still behave as if we are dogs all in the midst of euphoria of youthful exuberances.

This is my new discovery while eavesdropping some guys conversation in recent week.

This world sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.