Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... (111532 Views)

It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ignis: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Please what's the title of this movie?
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
bukatyne:

While in University, there was a set of triplets that rotated girls without their knowledge (the girl's). Same with a set of twins in my secondary school

From a stranger's view, I saw no difference sha

If they are different in the field of play, I can't say.

I feel so bad for the OP. If she was on in the game, it was a different thing all together.
lol its so gona be hard for me to date someone who has identical siblings...
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2015
tales by sunlight.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by owabige: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color. Sorry dear,but just curious ooo.do they have the same body odour,what I mean by this is the must not smell the same for the fact that they r twins..not bad odour but fragrance
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!

bro

collect 3 bottles of Origin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by donephi(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Is this a melodrama or a movie? a lot really don't add up. How will you be sleeping with ur in-law and u never knew until he brought ur notice to it?

Well this is fiction, it has not happened yet or...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Igbo men sha!
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Theflint1(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re jus on point bro! I ll be damned if dis topic eventually hit front page! Am currently askin mysef questions as to weda Nairaland deserve my attention after all!
and damned you shall grin grin gringringrin
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Everfrank(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2015
modupe2:
First To comment
Dey there de shout first to comment while Sheun and his team are smiling to the bank. Annoying!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerian movie. What's the title of this movie ;DNigerian movie. What's the title of this movie
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by sanyajava: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2015
No meaning. are you sure u are still alive becouse if you do then you should be able to different the difference between your hubby and his twin.
there so many ways, in touch, smell, body etc... abeg waka
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Boyooosa(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
This is super stooooryy, (Wale Adenuga Production's soundtrack )
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Achilies(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Ephemmm:

Although I am not here to argue that the story is non-fictitious, but be assured that we have some identical twins in Nigeria that can be mistaken for each other. I am a living witness of this while in school.

Only two or three of their closest friends can differentiate between them: talk of colours, voice, walking, smiling, face, heights etc these guys are the same.

You may blame the woman, but some idiotic men engage in all these: I was so surprised that this world has gone so bad that some guys don't mind allowing their friend to even have sex with they girlfriends while visiting them( a new discovery in the recent week). I hardly believe that we men can still behave as if we are dogs all in the midst of euphoria of youthful exuberances.

We have thrown our honours and dignities into dogs, and the society and culture is unfriendly with ladies because if they come out to express their dissatisfaction, they will be mocked and treated like a pig.

This world sha.

And the wife cannot differentiate her husband and his twin?

A man she has stayed with for 6 years? Aba mana.

For her husband twin to drugged and rape her is a serious matter.

But for she to say at times she slept with her husband twin without knowing the difference between the two is somewhat ridiculous

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Jennifer89(f): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Could this story be true?
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by israelBigFame(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
BaddieKay:

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/17/my-husband-passed-me-around-like-a-s3x-toy-lady-narrates-how-she-was-used-by-her-husband-his-twin/
Ur pussy must be super sweet grin Seriously there is no way u wudnt av known unless u allow ur fantasy of ur hubby twins 2 be a reality. This clearly shows ur level of discerning things is absmally low.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by hola106(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
God will help u just move on with life ...
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by phyness(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nice movie
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Guys guys, let's not display foolishness here.. Some of u guys lack understanding and comprehension skills.

D lady said she got drunk and d next thing she woke up and found herself naked and possibly "raped" by her brother in law. I chose d word rape because it was out of her will and consent.

Most twins r indentical, some may hav identical voices, even faces dat are hard to spot d difference. They may decide to smell dsame by using same perfume etc.. So the lady may hav not noticed all these things or even if she did notice, she may not have taken it with a serious thought.
ur level of reason is pathetic man. If it had happened once its still pardonable but it had happened many times now. I think u & d lady re intelletually compatible grin''

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by andreernest28(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
LESSON WELL LEARNT.OUR GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD,HE HAVE MERCY ON WHO HE WANTS TO HAVE MERCY ON.WE ARE INDEED LIVING IN A WICKED WORLD
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Tex42(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Two men occasionally had sex with u and u couldn't spot the difference?... I give up.

Identical twins physically and sexually... Na wash!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by gabriel212: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!
guy this one past piracy o! i dont even know the befitting title. he had been sleeping with you. dont she know her husband dick size or how he moan for ej*culation or mode of penetration or body odour as u said earlier? piracy indeed
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by wiseoneking: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
BaddieKay:

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/17/my-husband-passed-me-around-like-a-s3x-toy-lady-narrates-how-she-was-used-by-her-husband-his-twin/
You are to be blamed. Why must you be alone in with your husband's twin in your matrimonial home and even till midnight alcoholic treat. If you can trust your self why must you trust anybody even your twins. You arealdy confessed that you has a crouch for your husband's twin and even would have prefer to marry him to your husband. You dont have the fear of God flirt with your husband's bro. You are probably a drunkard kind. I may not believe this story but if it was to be true, this woman should be held responsible for seduction and incest. Lastly, it is far more easier for her to know the paternity of the son or remained with a child that the society would define as "b*astard"
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by GentleToks(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
@people doubting this story, i ll be talking about this personal secret for the first time ever since i witnessed a story similar to this.

I had twins' friends who are xtermely identical in all ways when i was in Secondary school in Nigeria. They were my best friends. I sometimes begged them to tell me who Kekinde or Taye/Taiwo was whenever i became confused but they usually insisted that i should identify them on my own. They told me that it's difficult for their dad to identify who Kekinde or Taiwo was then.

However, I took my time; months if not years to look at these guys but could only came up with one thing which was their smile. It was a tough relationship for me cos i have to make them smile to know who Kehinde or Taye was.

Finally, after our O'level exams, waiting for our results, i decided to spend my Saturday at their place but unknown to me that the same Saturday ll remained the most repulsive and heart-trending shock of my life. Guess what, they were both sleeping with the same girl. The lady name still ring bell in my head and her name was Sade from a place Odo-Ikoyi, Akure. I couldn't believe what i have just witnessed.

I asked them how they managed to do it without the lady suspecting them and here was what they both told me. Prior to their sexual sojourn with this lady, they would try and get the lady in question tipsy. Taye or Kehinde would hide in their bedroom closet towards the other end of the bed where the wall inbuilt wardrobe was and when the lady is gradually becoming tipsy. Kehinde or Taiwo would take her to bed and do all what needed to be done and leave for Toilet and Kehinde or Taiwo would return this time around to finish the night job.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by chris4gold(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
modupe2:
First To comment

Just have to say this. you get first class for mumu society
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by UjSizzle(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
I find stories like this very odd. But like you have to be different levels of unaware to be unable to tell when someone who isn't your husband touches you. If she's tipsy every night, sure. Otherwise, hmmm...
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by franklingud(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mtcheww!!.. is this enough reason for you to commit suicide??
Nonsense.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by VANENON(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sad, disgusting, shameful but could be true. I have come to learn that any and everything is possible.

If it actually happened and you were innocent, then its really sad. Please take heart and be strong.
Also sad to say that your husband either doesnt really love you or has a warped understanding of love.

Your decision to move out was not wrong so that you recover from the pain, take time to think and make a proper decision.
Another question would be has your husband tried to reach you and if yes, has he shown any remorse. In all consider your son and make the best decision for him first not for yourself alone. If you decide to go back to him ensure you put proper checks in place to ensure this can never occur again. I dont know how but you think it through and do the needful.

Note that you are not useless and nobody can make you feel useless about yourself except you give them the opportunity. Its their shame not yours.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by hemjaybest: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
I believe her though cos it happened to a friend of mine who dated a guy who also had a twin. Both of them slept with her without her knowing until the brother tild her. Bt its do sad I tell u
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Rexnegro(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by klax(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sorry I don't usually comment on issues like this becayse I had seen a lot and on most horrible marriage experience go and checked the foundation of the relation you will the light if what went wrong.

Well it's bad absolutely bad and listen suicide is not the option DIVORCE him and the entire family I repeat in CAPITAL divorce those demons you are simply not their wife ok. Mind you never you accept the Nigeria begging madness because it's our thing to beg in everything if you accept I bet you your gate man will fu ck you and they will even go to their village and bring the rest boys in the family to come and fu ck you take my words or leave it I have told you fact and you should have charge that rapist to court so what are you waiting for

DIVORCE him and move on they have made you useless already what else are you waiting for in their family. I guess you are not from their tribe from what I sense here. Open up where are the animals came from and which tribe are you don't hide their faces expose them to be disgrace simple.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.