Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde (899 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by AmicableEd: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Biola and Tunde got married on Saturday, August 15 but they have shared their story and uber cool photos with us.

Tunde definitely scored major brownie points with his very ‘techy’ proposl, which happened via a customized app.
Tunde proposed to Biola on valentine’s day, last year at the prestigious Radisson Blu Hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Proposal story (by Tunde)

Of course Proposing on Feb 14 is cliche, so I had to make sure this was memorable for her since thats what I planned to do. Just around Christmas I had her look at some rings online under the guise that my friend was looking for a ring to propose to his wife and i need her to pick what she thinks is the perfect proposal ring ( of course she only fell for the scam because she knew the said friend was really looking for a ring to propose with).

I also had a genius programmer friend of mine develop an app that will pop the question on her phone once i trigger it with a text from mine ( as a baddo i cant shout let the phone do all the work*wink*) Next I surmounted the task of installing the app on her phone without her knowledge which was not an easy task trust me (if u doubt me, try taking your babe phone from her for 30 minutes with no excuse).

On February 14, 2014, we planned to have dinner with some friends and family. We got to the restaurant late,the place was quite crowded and the service was poor on that day,Food arrived late, waiters that were meant to form a train in other to brace up my liver were too busy. Just before midnight when I was sure she had enjoyed what she thought was our planned Valentine dinner, I stood up pretended as if i was going to the toilet and texted her to initiate the app on her phone.

As she was reading those four word questions displayed on her phone with the option yes or no, I got on my knees with the ring she picked unknowingly in my right hand( I was feeling like a silver knight .. Lol).

When she realized what was happening, shawty left me on my knees ran like 100 miles in the restaurant screaming “Jesus !Jesus!its a lie! .When all eyes was getting on us, she came back changing the lyrics to YES YESSS YESSS YESSSSSSSSS.

When she pressed the yes button on her phone, it automatically sent text messages to some of her close friends numbers I already installed in the app relaying the news

http://weddinginnigeria.com/nigerias-first-techy-engagement-he-proposed-via-a-cutomised-app-biola-and-tunde/

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by dejavski(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by swtchicgurl: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
The two guys up there are partners.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ahem! O.p....a simple pic or screen grab would have made us believe.

I'm very traditional, my man going down on one knee appeals to me most.
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by pretydiva(f): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Awww...so romantic
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by chigoizie7(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why is it that I see married couples these days as two people that has done nothing but to sign to phuck demselves alone till thy kingdom come?

Weird though
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by chigoizie7(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
ahsekeena:

Hmmmm, u go wait tire.
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by chigoizie7(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
ahsekeena:

Hmmmm, u go wait tire.
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
chigoizie7:

Hmmmm, u go wait tire.

Wait for u...God forbid.

If I'm not wrong,that's the way men have always proposed and will continue to.
If u like,propose to ur babe via text message, ur biz.
Re: He Proposed Via A Cutomised App – Biola And Tunde by chigoizie7(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
ahsekeena:

Wait for u...God forbid.

If I'm not wrong,that's the way men have always proposed and will continue to.

If u like,propose to ur babe via text message, ur biz.

Text message sounds romantic sef.

Try,

"Ahsekeena, tell ur papa make him alert ur uncles, I de come to una house next week for proper introductions and den proceed with marriage proper"

Make I hear say, u no go accept am like that ^^^^

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Like It When Guys Use Pick Up Lines? / 7 Things That Make A Woman Sexy. / Ebube Nwagbo Blast Troll For Saying She Begged Messi For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.