Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) (4894 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by farano(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
As for me, I can't o o grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Goovo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oya ladies, over to una
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by okosodo: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
i no fit laugh
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by okosodo: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
i no fit laugh. una wan killl pesin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Chidexter(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
i for comment but i just realise say i no be lady.
Abeg make i talk small.

e still better pass people wey no get house na.

The only thing the guy needs to do na to employ standby emergency service + ladder holders.

Okay Guys, Can you visit a girl that lives in this kind of house??
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by wizzymate(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is what happens when you don't consult an Architect.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Gurgle(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yes but he must have some future plans

I like small houses, as long as its just the two of us

When I drop the kids he must start dropping the rent deposits on a bigger place

**modified I just reflected on the presence of that ladder to the upstairs. but the question is, why should somebody build an apartment block in such a manner lol what kind of planning is that
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by ThatVaselineGuy: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
chai! see dis gels twins shocked shocked

am hear by name dem, Fara an Rano

Fara an Rano, identity twin dat r separate at beth sad

i want 2 help dem 2 reunite wen i squeze dem angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Mznaett: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omehn,C condition na grin

It will never be well with poverty o aswear

But erm..Fara** tell us d truth o
Is'nt that uncle Seun's house? undecided grin
I mean d one that always buy "kpuffcorn" 4me o anytime I call you for him grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by psucc(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP the first thread where I saw that house them say na Seun of NL get am.
Now you want rent am?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Syphax(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
See them,are you after his heart or his pocket?

Gold diggers...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Moz22: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
farano:
As for me, I can't o o grin
too bad for u...even if he makes u d landlady
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Chidexter(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Syphax:
See them,are you after his heart or his pocket?

Gold diggers...

nna i think they arent talking about poverty, its simply the risk involved in gaining access to the house.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by demmy0325(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
... grin grin....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Syphax(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chidexter:

nna i think they arent talking about poverty, its simply the risk involved in gaining access to the house.

Yea,but most of them will climb it willingly if 1 million naira is kept there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by farano(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chidexter:

Thank you jare grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Chidexter(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Syphax:

Yea,but most of them will climb it willingly if 1 million naira is kept there.

hahahaha!.
True talk, and they cant even afford one cup of cement.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
If u can't date me while am in dat kind of house

Den u don't worth been around my bungalow
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol.. Sure I can. . Would be fun when he cheats on me.. The next morning before he wakes up the ladder's gone... Certain death... grin

Lol.. When your architect smoked oshogbo weed for the first time..!

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Syphax(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chidexter:

hahahaha!.
True talk, and they cant even afford one cup of cement.
Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
that's actually really cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Adesiji77: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Imagine coming back home in a heavy rain only to discover that your ladder is nowhere to be found.... tongue cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Gurgle(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Sure I can. . Would be fun when he cheats on me.. The next morning before he wakes up the ladder's gone... Certain death... grin

Hahaha badt babe cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
A clear case of potential hazard
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahaha badt babe cool

Trust me grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by raziboi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
click like if u think Dis topic has no meaning
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by mayordadon(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
i believe the poster above me av some sense
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by LaurelP(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
A guy can never joke with you if you stand by him while living in this kinda place.
Unfortunately, dis is what our girls don't know, they want at least 2 bedroom flat and a car. Nobody wants to help build her man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by orieoda(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
What if the guy and his girlfriend are inside and someone removes the ladder
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
You dey dis kind crib na him you see snake for your room... Na leg breaking tins o
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
stairway to paradise grin

Why can't u @farano wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo) by falconey(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm here to .........

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gone Rogue. / I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) / Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.