Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! (7101 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / 11 Reason Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

Some guys don't pay back. U need to hear some stories, u will almost cry! I have a set limit on the amount I can borrow, except ure a family member.
maybe it's a Nigerian thing.
someone said 'paying a loan is like loosing money to a Nigerian'.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Borrow is borrow!!! Dash is dash!!!
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol I know Bae, but what I mean is can they go back and collect money from a girl they are in a relationship with?
So far it was a loan, she's supposed to use her church mind and pay back. He's not even supposed to ask before she does. Just my own opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

So far it was a loan, she's supposed to use her church mind and pay back. He's not even supposed to ask before she does. Just my own opinion tho.

Yeah you right... Goodnight dear
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm...maybe she thinks you can easily forget it since she's a friend to sis. Are you two friends? How did the conversation of lending her money came about?
ok..
after writing jamb exam, i decided to get myself busy. i started working in this factory outside my town.. one day, i came to their house looking, for my friend. and he was not around, the sis was the only at home. she asked why i have stopped coming, and i told her i got a job. next, she said she needs help from me. that i should lend her money. she promised to pay next week. i said ok, am not doing anything with my salary now. let me help a sister. i took her as an elder sis. she is far older. that was how i lost my first salary.
the friendship i have with her bros has soured because of that.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah you right... Goodnight dear
nanyt luv smiley
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ok..
after writing jamb exam, i decided to get myself busy. i started working in this factory outside my town.. one day, i came to their house looking, for my friend. and he was not around, the sis was the only at home. she asked why i have stopped coming, and i told her i got a job. next, she said she needs help from me. that i should lend her money. she promised to pay next week. i said ok, am not doing anything with my salary now. let me help a sister. i took her as an elder sis. she is far older. that was how i lost my first salary.
the friendship i have with her bros has soured because of that.

Na wa. She must be one of those ladies who never pays back and feel some sort of entitlement on guys money. I had some similar experience long ago with this girl that bought some items from my sister and didn't pay on the deadline she was given. I didn't know how it started but what I knew was that she didn't pay and my sis somehow got hold of her phone and seized it until she pays her for the items. She didn't have the money and was banging at the gate raking but my sis could care less.

At a point she got tired and tone down her voice and started explaining why she couldn't pay and her predicament. I'd to go outside to hear from her and all. From what she made me believe she was really broke and I felt pity for her. She told me to help plead with sis to return her phone and give her some more time but knowing my sis won't buy that I gave her the money to go pay after she assured me of paying back in a week.

Waited 3weeks and called her and she gave excuses and after the 4th week she stopped taking my calls nor returning my messages demanding for reimbursement. I gave up on the money. But I was surprised to know months after that this girl told my sis I was the one who even gave her the money. It was really sad. I learnt my lessons and I believe you have learnt from your experience too. Forget the money and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na wa. She must be one of those ladies who never pays back and feel some sort of entitlement on guys money. I had some similar experience long ago with this girl that bought some items from my sister and didn't pay on the deadline she was given. I didn't know how it started but what I knew was that she didn't pay and my sis somehow got hold of her phone and seized it until she pays her for the items. She didn't have the money and was banging at the gate raking but my sis could care less.

At a point she got tired and tone down her voice and started explaining why she couldn't pay and her predicament. I'd to go outside to hear from her and all. From what she made me believe she was really broke and I felt pity for her. She told me to help plead with sis to return her phone and give her some more time but knowing my sis won't buy that I gave her the money to go pay after she assured me of paying back in a week.

Waited 3weeks and called her and she gave excuses and after the 4th week she stopped taking my calls nor returning my messages demanding for reimbursement. I gave up on the money. But I was surprised to know months after that this girl told my sis I was the one who even gave her the money. It was really sad. I learnt my lessons and I believe you have learnt from your experience too. Forget the money and move on.
am trying to, but to be sincere, it still hurts me. my mum even gave me the money back, and told me to forget about it.
i have lost bigger money, but i didnt take them seriously. but this one, i dont know. maybe it is because i worked for it. other ones i have lost, i didnt work for them.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

am trying to, but to be sincere, it still hurts me. my mum even gave me the money back, and told me to forget about it.
i have lost bigger money, but i didnt take them seriously. but this one, i dont know. maybe it is because i worked for it. other ones i have lost, i didnt work for them.

I know that feeling. Sometimes it's not even about the money but the fact that someone think they're smarter and can play you. It's really annoying. You let go and leave her to her faith.

I have had cases where guys borrowed from me and didn't pay back and tried to play smart. There's this particular guy I manhandled with my guys and we bundled him inside the car booth and I drove to a bush where we gave him a serious beating and seized his phones and he paid next day. He had the money all along but was playing smart. Sometimes one just need to take extreme measures in recovering their money from dunce.

There are similar cases as the worse thing I despise is for someone to play me. But in this girls case I just didn't know where to start treating her fxck up and just leave her to her conscience.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by hkidola00(m): 1:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Haha, na wa o[, abeg calm downquote author=SUGARBEE post=37102916]

Why can't Naija guys act gentlemanly for once? As a guy, you borrowed a girl money and you still have the nerve to go back and ask her for the money? You're a big disgrace if you don't know [/quote]
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by MrBasketball: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Why can't Naija guys act gentlemanly for once? As a guy, you borrowed a girl money and you still have the nerve to go back and ask her for the money? You're a big disgrace if you don't know

The biggest disgrace is owing without paying.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guys, if you dont want trouble and disappointment, dont lend money to a lady.. ladies are known to be good in this- borrowing and refusing to pay back..

i have experienced this so many times...
save yourselves the stress and keep your money. they dont pay back..some will start seeing you as an enemy, once you demand for your money....

Don't borrow any girl money again. angry
The highest you can do is dash them, that's if you like . Seriously, a chick who is older than you? Come on!!! You are still too young to put up with such slimmy and deceptive serpentine!
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by olajorn(m): 4:20am On Aug 19, 2015
No matter The age difference,and the relationship.If You lend lend your Dad money,there is 70% assurancethat you will get it back,But try lend money to your mum...thats when She remembers You have been eating in thé house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by valyzubxx(m): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2015
[s]
SUGARBEE:

Why can't Naija guys act gentlemanly for once? As a guy, you borrowed a girl money and you still have the nerve to go back and ask her for the money? You're a big disgrace if you don't know
[/s]

You are a bigger disgrace to the whole humanity if you don't know. Oloriburuku!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Don't borrow any girl money again. angry
The highest you can do is dash them, that's if you like . Seriously, a chick who is older than you? Come on!!! You are still too young to put up with such slimmy and deceptive serpentine!
Egovin...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know that feeling. Sometimes it's not even about the money but the fact that someone think they're smarter and can play you. It's really annoying. You let go and leave her to her faith.

I have had cases where guys borrowed from me and didn't pay back and tried to play smart. There's this particular guy I manhandled with my guys and we bundled him inside the car booth and I drove to a bush where we gave him a serious beating and seized his phones and he paid next day. He had the money all along but was playing smart. Sometimes one just need to take extreme measures in recovering their money from dunce.

There are similar cases as the worse thing I despise is for someone to play me. But in this girls case I just didn't know where to start treating her fxck up and just leave her to her conscience.
ya. in girls' case, you dont know where to start from. you wont fight a girl...
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2015
valyzubxx:

You are a bigger disgrace to the whole humanity if you don't know. Oloriburuku!!

Who is this discarded idiot
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SirDorianGray(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ya. in girls' case, you dont know where to start from. you wont fight a girl...

Sad...
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by xp17(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

Some guys don't pay back. U need to hear some stories, u will almost cry! I have a set limit on the amount I can borrow, except ure a family member.
family members re worst to lend money to. Instead, just give to em what you're willing to let go
SUGARBEE:

go get a bank loan and tell the bank what you spewed up here, then come back and tell us the outcome.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2015
xp17:
go get a bank loan and tell the bank what you spewed up there, then come back and tell us the outcome.. cheesy cheesy

Borrowing money to your girlfriend is the same as acquiring a loan from the bank shey?

Is it the bank that is dating her or you?
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by toniro(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

I don't think its a ladies thing. Some pple don't just like paying back when u lend them money. Guys inclusive.

Stop borrowing people money that u cannot forfeit, u should always factor in the possibility of them NOT paying u back.

I agree with you jor. Ladies that took moni from me to fix tins always do return as agreed without asking. D ones I am not so such will; I decide if it shld be a gift unto them instead.in dat way, no pain if u fails to.
lik a univ babe recently. I knew she wont be able to pay back but she so needed it for sch palaver nw. So I gav without looking back!
Its yr choice to borrow or dash jor wink
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by xp17(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Borrowing money to your girlfriend is the same as acquiring a loan from the bank shey?

Is it the bank that is dating her or you?
no, you're not dating the bank.

Now go back to the topic and see if girlfriend was indicated by the original poster.
Even if she was a girlfriend, she still got to pay regardless. Probably you live around folks you can not take them for their words

Please read through only, don't bother to reply. I'm outThanks
cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Man, some of you been dealing with some really entitled, blood sucking mosquitoes on high heels!

I don't like borrowing money because my ego doesn't allow it, but at the times I've had, I paid back every dime. In my case, it was actually the guys who didn't wanna take back the money for reasons only known to them. See now I'm not about to be made feel indebted to someone forever, so I gave it all right back, to "cut the strings" they're trying to attach & rope me with.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2015
xp17:
no, you're not dating the bank.

Now go back to the topic and see if girlfriend was indicated by the original poster.
Even if she was a girlfriend, she still got to pay regardless. Probably you live around folks you can take them for their words

Please read through only, don't bother to reply. I'm outThanks
cool

Okay thanks
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by spacyzuma(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guys, if you dont want trouble and disappointment, dont lend money to a lady.. ladies are known to be good in this- borrowing and refusing to pay back..

i have experienced this so many times...
save yourselves the stress and keep your money. they dont pay back..some will start seeing you as an enemy, once you demand for your money....

I get you. I was recently in this situation, and I'm still pained because she didn't repay the full loan.

I don't intend to ever do it again.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by anigbajumo(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Nt only ladies jhor.....

Guys inclusive,bt No matter how I cnt borrow anybody money again....
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by wemmieslim(f): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yoruba has a phrase for that "idi je" meaning,"yanch don chop am", my fiance knows never to lend me money,cos he won't get it back,when I say lend,he says I dash you grin I love him ehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by toniro(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
wemmieslim:
Yoruba has a phrase for that "idi je" meaning,"yanch don chop am", my fiance knows never to lend me money,cos he won't get it back,when I say lend,he says I dash you grin I love him ehn!!!
in relationships; I think its understandable!
Abi na
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Fredoh(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:

ladyf, you're one of the few ladies whose sense of "justice" is still "intact". my opinion!
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Fredoh:
ladyf, you're one of the few ladies whose sense of "justice" is still "intact". my opinion!
awwnnnn kiss thankz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Compulsory? / When A Yoruba Guy Is Handsome... / "I Slept With My Step Mum And Now She Is Pregnant" - 21-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.