Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! (7039 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / 11 Reason Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
guys, if you dont want trouble and disappointment, dont lend money to a lady.. ladies are known to be good in this- borrowing and refusing to pay back..

i have experienced this so many times...
save yourselves the stress and keep your money. they dont pay back..some will start seeing you as an enemy, once you demand for your money....

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Immanueladebol(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sauce?
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Skinnydude! are you so skinny even to the extent of being skinny with money?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
What kind of ladies have u been with?
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Jhenny(f): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
and this is romantic because?.....
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
that one na 1chance tin
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by hkidola00(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
calm down, d op isnt entirely wrong...some are like that, but not all girls
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
What kind of ladies have u been with?
ladies suck me dried during my school days,...am yet to recover my loses

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Quite so. A lot of them hardly pay back. Especially the ones you're amorously linked with or the ones you're wooing. Only lend the money if it's something you can forgo. It's best if it's someone you are not in a relationship with and has never made passes at.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
lol... am not skinny with money, dear. that is an observation. fact
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
hkidola00:
guy...the ones i have met are like that... i have even heard 'stories' from people. even on nairaland
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
nacosprof:
ladies suck me dried during my school days,...am yet to recover my loses
Hehehe na u no open eye grin
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Gurgle(f): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
please OP it goes both ways

the guy I lent money to buy sweets in secondary school still avoids me when I ask for my money back lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Immanueladebol(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
me
What i do is dz,weneva am lending anyone money and am having a feeling dat t il b hard 4 me to gt t back,i leave t as charity.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Quite so. A lot of them hardly pay back. Especially the ones you're amorously linked with or the ones you're wooing. Only lend the money if it's something you can forgo. It's best if it's someone you are not in a relationship with and has never made passes at.
the girl who has been owing me for almost 3years (though i have forgotten the money. it is a bad debt now) i didnt make passes at her. just a sister to my friend.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol... am not skinny with money, dear. that is an observation. fact

hkidola00:

Why can't Naija guys act gentlemanly for once? As a guy, you borrowed a girl money and you still have the nerve to go back and ask her for the money? You're a big disgrace if you don't know
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guy...the ones i have met are like that... i have even heard 'stories' from people. even on nairaland
I don't think its a ladies thing. Some pple don't just like paying back when u lend them money. Guys inclusive.

Stop borrowing people money that u cannot forfeit, u should always factor in the possibility of them NOT paying u back.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
What i do is dz,weneva am lending anyone money and am having a feeling dat t il b hard 4 me to gt t back,i leave t as charity.
i cant leave as charity, because i will feel cheated. and i hate that feeling. i dont cheat people, and i hate it when am cheated...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Why can't Naija guys act gentlemanly for once? As a guy, you borrowed a girl money and you still have the nerve to go back and ask her for the money? You're a big disgrace if you don't know
Lol but iz borrow u borrow the person na, nothing "ungentlemanly" in asking for ur money back, if you ask me.... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

I don't think its a ladies thing. Some pple don't just like paying back when u lend them money. Guys inclusive.

Stop borrowing people money that u cannot forfeit, u should always factor in the possibility of them NOT paying u back.
but why do guys always pay me back?. my guys dont waste time. no stories
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

hahaha.... madam you are funny. we dont run charity organization.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jst FF the simple rule ; Don't lend what you cannot afford to lose. Simple!
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ladyF(f): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
but why do guys always pay me back?. my guys dont waste time. no stories
Some guys don't pay back. U need to hear some stories, u will almost cry! I have a set limit on the amount I can borrow, except ure a family member.
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Immanueladebol(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i cant leave as charity, because i will feel cheated. and i hate that feeling. i dont cheat people, and i hate it when am cheated...
Make i ask o,have once dated/eyed her?
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

Lol but iz borrow u borrow the person na, nothing "ungentlemanly" in asking for ur money back, if you ask me.... grin

Lol I know Bae, but what I mean is can they go back and collect money from a girl they are in a relationship with?
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
hahaha.... madam you are funny. we dont run charity organization.

Hahaha you funny
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
now, i called this girl 20times, she didnt answer. next, her phone was switched off. is it a crime to have a female friend in this obodo 9ja??
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Make i ask o,have once dated/eyed her?
even if i have...
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
the girl who has been owing me for almost 3years (though i have forgotten the money. it is a bad debt now) i didnt make passes at her. just a sister to my friend.

Hmmm...maybe she thinks you can easily forget it since she's a friend to sis. Are you two friends? How did the conversation of lending her money came about?
Re: Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! by Immanueladebol(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
even if i have...
it ill go a long way in u getting t back or nt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.