Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You (50272 Views)

Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by sandrahnaub(f): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
American film! grin grin cheesy....

*tots dat flow to my mind wen I jam a guy staring* embarassed

*y z dz mumu luking at me* cool tongue
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Damn, this heifer got 9 likes for "interesting??" Good lord! Guys sha undecided
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by stalione(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Immanueladebol:
i knw u ddnt read dat b4 commenting
she does'nt know how 2read,its only laugh she knows undecided
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by petkoffDrake(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
angry bla bla bla... Everything above is poo

Attraction is key to winning a girl's Heart

Y won't it b poo?
Any time a guy post TRUTH about u girls, it automatically bcomes POO
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by oluwabolar(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Flirting is a natural things.. Some are born flirters
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by flokii: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yeah, you can agree very well that just as men and women are are physically different, so are they mentally. Take for instance, if a man and woman witness a particular event and you ask the man to tell the story, he would just go straight to the point. But ask the woman same question, she would like to narrate every bit of the event.

Unlike men, women are very emotional; when she loves or hates, she does so with all her heart, though it may not last.
Also, women are very perspicacious in nature; a woman can judge your motive about her just by the way you look at her.

So here we go on how to make her start crushing on you even before both of you start talking. Note that this tactic doesn't work on every woman as everybody must not like you.

When you see a lady you like, don't just rush up to her and start the whole bla bla unless you know you may never have the chance to see her again, then you can try your luck. When you rush up to a lady you're just seeing for first time, she sees you as a desperate guy, is either she ignores you while some may appreciate your courage but may not take you that
serious.

So the best thing to do when you see a lady you like is to make eye contact with her in a way that tells her you're interested in her. Do this like in three or four occasions without saying a word to her. Yeah, she noticed you right from the first day and by now wonders why you haven't talk to her, unlike other guys. So she tries to know what's on your mind. She walks as close as possible to you when you meet on the road - she would always like catch your attention and the more she tries, the more she's attracted to you. She can't just help it especially if you are a guy that dress well. Now you've made the whole thing look as if she's the one trying to woo you, and to her, you are her boyfriend to be.

Then like a lion waiting for its prey, you know when best to strike. Yeah, you must initiate the conversation, because no matter how she feels for you, she can only show the greenlight and not initiate the talk. So when you start the talk, just make your intention known to her before she starts seeing you as 'just a friend' and you start shouting 'Friend Zone' everywhere.

Don't bother about time. It wouldn't take you more than two weeks to do this.

Note that this tactic doesn't work on every woman as everybody is not the same, but it does work on most of them. Talking from experience.

I dedicate this this thread to honourable PhD holder from school of womanology, Prof. Charlesnneji.
Pro we know you can't deny this. Tested and Trusted, it works.

@OP you're on point.. makes me remember Blessing in lagos camp I had a crush on... d girl fine sote my liver dey always fail.. even upon say I see wetin resemble green light.. my liver failed me... Oh darling Blessing may your beauty never fade Amen.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by marieolae(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
This has definitely worked on me before smiley
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by whitestar01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He's own perspective of attraction is forcing yourself into the girl's life which is wrong.. The feelings should be mutual n natural
Did you undersunderstand de post at all ?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Makaveli99(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ok, noted!
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm learning things

Na dis kind thread dem dey see me cheesy

OP, I throway salute oooo
cool
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm learning things

cool
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by opey112(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting

what does F mean?FALILA abi?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao my style. Hahaha
marieolae:
This has definitely worked on me before smiley
flokii:

@OP you're on point.. makes me remember Blessing in lagos camp I had a crush on... d girl fine sote my liver dey always fail.. even upon say I see wetin resemble green light.. my liver failed me... Oh darling Blessing may your beauty never fade Amen.
As funny as this post may sound, I'm glad that most people here, men and women inclusive agree with it. One good thing about this technique is that once the relationship starts, it keeps getting stronger because you have created her attraction towards yourself and not towards what you have. She's attracted to you and not just your money. Of course, the guy needs money to maintain the relationship, but that is not the centre of her attraction. You're the one - you won her heart earlier toward yourself.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by BushidoBlue(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Do I look Like a magnet?

Having checked out your pix, I believe yes, you do look like a magnet!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
emryxleena:
its work for me especially in church (lord av mercy) ..but it might nt work for if u dnt av anytin attractive abt u..if u av good looks then u r good to go..even if u r nt dress well and always maintain a seductive smile..dnt gaze at girls wit an ugly face ..lol..
Yeah, the guy must have something attractive to show. That's why I used the commonest method; 'especially if you are a type of guy that dresses well'.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Talius:

I can attest to the potency of this formula, but I made mine last 6months before finally asking her out. Now we are tighter than the tightest knot because we got to know ourselves very well within the 6months
Very simple formula bro, but works effectively. Yeah in some cases, it doesn't really matter how long it takes you before making the move. Just that one doesn't have to wait so long before she starts getting tired of the whole thing. Wish you the best in your relationship. Thumb up bro
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Temmytea70(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
AncientJerk:

Bros abeg wer can i find that tree make i follow you laugh... Guys will not kill me!!

E dey insyd my compound o.......however,beware of dogs o
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
angry bla bla bla... Everything above is poo

Attraction is key to winning a girl's Heart

sandrahnaub:
American film! grin grin cheesy....
*tots dat flow to my mind wen I jam a guy staring* embarassed
*y z dz mumu luking at me* cool tongue
Yeah, I made it clear that it doesn't work on every woman, reasons being that everybody is not the same, or the guy doesn't have attractive quality to show. Trust me, you can't really tell if it works or doesn't work on you until you've experienced it. It works on six out of every ten girls. Most of you boasting here would actually fall helplessly to this formula.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He's own perspective of attraction is forcing yourself into the girl's life which is wrong.. The feelings should be mutual n natural
Read the post again. I don't remember typing anything like a guy forcing himself into a girl's life. The guy just used a simple formula and the girl is now very much attracted to him based on his attractive qualities. Who's now crushing on who? So what other attraction are you talking about? The last time I checked, Attraction remains Attraction.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by fajani(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
lionphil:

Haba bros, this your English sef fit attract your female ancestors... Try harder and maybe the ones Wey die recently go come. embarassed
your headache
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Aroh48(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting

Lady F,plz I wnt us to be Friends.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by sandrahnaub(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yeah, I made it clear that it doesn't work on every woman, reasons being that everybody is not the same, or the guy doesn't have attractive quality to show. Trust me, you can't really tell if it works or doesn't work on you until you've experienced it. It works on six out of every ten girls. Most of you that boasting here would actually fall helplessly to this formula.

Wash
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
watchindelta:
Hahah incomplete list ! Money is d key to unlock n lock any girl heart. Don't suffer urself guys. grin grin
While I so much agree that money is very important in relationship, you actually get it wrong if you think it's the only means to get a woman attracted to you. You can use money to buy a girl's attention into your life but not really her attraction. When you try using just money to attract a girl, she may see you as arrogant type of a guy who thinks he can jump into a woman's life just any how he likes, though she may never tell you this to your face. She's only attracted to your money and not you in reality. She sees you as her MMM (Money Making Machine) and looks for a way to sock you dry. She only remembers you when she's in need of money while she's busy with her real boo. She loves your money and not you, and you started the whole thing. So bro try using your personality to attract them and not just your cash.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by watchindelta(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lovelynature:
While I so much agree that money is very important in relationship, you actually get it wrong if you think it's the only means to get a woman attracted to you. You can use money to buy a girl's attention into your life but not really her attraction. When you try using just money to attract a girl, she may see you as arrogant type of a guy who thinks he can jump into a woman's life just any how he likes, though she may never tell you this to your face. She's only attracted to your money and not you in reality. She sees you as her MMM (Money Making Machine) and looks for a way to sock you dry. She only remembers you when she's in need of money while she's busy with her real boo. She loves your money and not you, and you started the whole thing. So bro try using your personality to attract them and not just your cash.
bro naija girls no care about personality lie lie.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm learning things

cool
Oga himself, I dey hail oo
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Lovelynature:
Read the post again. I don't remember typing anything like a guy forcing himself into a girl's life. The guy just used a simple formula and the girl is now very much attracted to him based on his attractive qualities. Who's now crushing on who? So what other attraction are you talking about? The last time I checked, Attraction remains Attraction.

Lol attraction isn't just attraction o incase you don't know
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Lovelynature(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2015
truthman2013:
OP, you are right on point. I have been applying these tricks without ever taking lessons from anyone..

truthman..
Correct guy, I dey hail oo grin
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by GodblessNig247(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Not really

good evening to you suderbbbbbbbbee
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2015
GodblessNig247:

good evening to you suderbbbbbbbbee

It's quite late don't you think?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by autaspakladi: 4:24am On Aug 20, 2015
What if you have taken a step,she ignored you,what do you do to get her like you?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Oga Seun should create a save button for Nairaland.... some articles just need to be saved..

CC: Seun
Lalastica
Fayimora
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Abduljabarr: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice Tip!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.