Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You (50273 Views)

Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
Pocahontas!!! I love this
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
DAXTACY:
# laughter one of d signs of attraction

😴😴
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Hmmmm
Everytime?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
angry bla bla bla... Everything above is poo

Attraction is key to winning a girl's Heart

Okay Miss, I want to sample you...
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

you sound so bitter,are you that lonely??
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
fabiano09:
you sound so bitter,are you that lonely??
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
godson36:

Okay Miss, I want to sample you...
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ask her out for a shawama date.she go jel.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Waste of MB
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by fearlesschicken: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Then like a lion waiting for its prey, you know when best to strike. Yeah, you must initiate the conversation, because no matter how she feels for you, she can only show the greenlight and not initiate the talk.

Am I the only one who thinks this is insulting to the female folk?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by kingsfield(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Try and get ursef attracted to GOD first, he'll inturn attract d ryt pple n things to u.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by tonimenia: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Seek the Kingdom of money first, and other

things shall be added onto you, is the language

some ladies understand.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by GodblessNig247(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Not poo per say but u are spot on. So check me out . Am I attractive grin grin?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by raphrinco: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hi Sugarbee how are you doing? I like you and would like to hav ur contact.
SUGARBEE:

He's own perspective of attraction is forcing yourself into the girl's life which is wrong.. The feelings should be mutual n natural
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
OP, perhaps you should have used 'interested' in the topic, I think it's a little more appropriate.

Anyway, this was a pretty good post, I was honestly expecting to find that negging crap people do nowadays, but nothing beats good 'ole conversation. I think it's also important to find things you have in common with her. Just be confident, speak with good grammar and of course, dress neatly.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by bummyla(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Not poo per say but u are spot on. So check me out . Am I attractive grin grin?

Which are you on the pic?
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by horladmejy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
When will you stop this its ladyF thing??
ladyF:
Interesting

Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
raphrinco:
Hi Sugarbee how are you doing? I like you and would like to hav ur contact.

HI raph.. You can contact me here anytime.. Just tag me on any thread
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by GodblessNig247(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Which are you on the pic?

The fair guy wearing a shirt. Thats my mum, sisters and brother.
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by HDee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
EmagNig:
THATS WORKS FOR babies and not grown ups like us
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

you need to learn how to write first, before bragging.

Its a fvcking huge turnoff undecided
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodblessNig247:

The fair guy wearing a shirt. Thats my mum, sisters and brother.
Family cute. You cute.. You sure are attractive
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by GodblessNig247(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks. You are looking stunning too. can I email u? If u don't mind. thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Thanks. You are looking stunning too. can I email u? If u don't mind. thanks in anticipation

Can't access my email.. Lost the password...

Just tag me on here anytime
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by GodblessNig247(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Sorry for asking. U said ur email is bad... I know y u said that but is ok. I really mean no harm ok. wink grin
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by ochestraone(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting

its lady fan again
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by GodblessNig247(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Can't access my email.. Lost the password...

Just tag me on here anytime
Pls dont get pissed. How do I tag Thanks grin
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Sorry for asking. U said ur email is bad... I know y u said that but is ok. I really mean no harm ok. wink grin

Thanks... Good day
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by SUGARBEE(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Pls dont get pissed. How do I tag Thanks grin

Oh that's simple.. Just type in my name in any thread and I'll automatically see the notification
Re: How To Make Her Start Crushing On You by Temmytea70(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

HI raph.. You can contact me here anytime.. Just tag me on any thread

(Temmytea70 laughs and falls from ewedu tree)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.