Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other (1043 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by loadedshit: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
1 What’s the worst cooking mishap you’ve ever had? Get them to share their biggest cooking catastrophe with you!

2 What was the worst kiss you’ve ever had? Not only are these tales usually super adorable, they can also be superfunny.

Flirty & Romatic Questions To Ask A Girl

3 Can you recite the alphabet backwards? Engage yourself too! Try it out

4 What’s the funniest thing your parents would tell me about you from when you were little?

5 Do you have any weird hidden talents? If they say yes, make them show it off!

6 Ever faked an orgasm? If so, why? The answers to this question can be quite funny, depending on the circumstance…More so if the one answering “yes” is a male!

7 Have you ever sent an inappropriate text to the wrong person? Sending a scantily clad picture of your new Victoria’s Secret bra to daddy by mistake? Priceless.

FOR MORE CLICK HERE
Re: Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by Immanueladebol(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Majority of d ?s are inappropriate as dey ill nt determine d success of d marriage
Re: Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by witnezHD(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
shiit post
Re: Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by loadedshit: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Majority of d ?s are inappropriate as dey ill nt determine d success of d marriage

you can click here to see more
Re: Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by Immanueladebol(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
loadedshit:

you can click here to see more
To c more inappopriate ones abi?NO
Re: Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by SUGARBEE(f): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Funny how the questions boys ask in a new conversation is

I hope you don't have a brother or relative in the military.. Etc

1 Like

Re: Question Lovers Should Ask When Getting To Know Each Other by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mtsheew!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read. Thank God. I Finally Found The One For Me. / See The Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice / Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.