Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy (9202 Views)

Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Places You Should Never Touch Your Woman During S*x / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by offizer(m): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2015
A good guy on bed should observe de GREEN, RED N YELLOW LIGHT. PLAY COOL
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nice post Op

But some guys are so stubborn ehn. No matter the kind of redflag you give them, they won't still stop
SugarBee, you r more like a killer-bee.... no hesitation babe come, let me make you feel a G... I know you got a man but he ain't got a point and kill as me...
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by lahit14(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2015
1 Question ma'am

My question might come off as somwht unconventional but I keep tinkn of no 3, ok here it is.
Am kinda drawn to women most times frm smelling, its the persumed bad ones that turnon the most. My question is wht if I happn to love her lady odor? I don't like women that wear perfumes, antipesperants, bodyspray evrysingle day and time on, and u don't hav to be fresh evryday and time too. Natural smell
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
SugarBee, you r more like a killer-bee.... no hesitation babe come, let me make you feel a G... I know you got a man but he ain't got a point and kill as me...

You a darling
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You a darling
hmm, babe gud morning, me just got up and still yawning.... like Sade Adu I need you by my side, are u coming?.... without you here everything gets boring... especially now that rain is pouring, you got me falling... come, let's keep it balling like a soccer team... I like the way you rocked that jean when I saw you in my dream.. I think it's Calvin Klein, girl you kept it clean... let me put you in the scene, I swear to you I no go sin... there ll be no arguments babe you ll always win.. wink hw far, mek we chat coded na..
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by AfroKnight: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nice post Op

But some guys are so stubborn ehn. No matter the kind of redflag you give them, they won't still stop

When your "no" will be sounding like yes. angry Please learn how to say "no" properly. Thanks. angry
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2015
AfroKnight:

When your "no" will be sounding like yes. angry Please learn how to say "no" properly. Thanks. angry

Lol
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
hmm, babe gud morning, me just got up and still yawning.... like Sade Adu I need you by my side, are u coming?.... without you here everything gets boring... especially now that rain is pouring, you got me falling... come, let's keep it balling like a soccer team... I like the way you rocked that jean when I saw you in my dream.. I think it's Calvin Klein, girl you kept it clean... let me put you in the scene, I swear to you I no go sin... there ll be no arguments babe you ll always win.. wink hw far, mek we chat coded na..

Lol
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol
will u add me on whatsapp?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
will u add me on whatsapp?

Nope my personal life stays out of nairaland..

We only discuss here
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nope my personal life stays out of nairaland..
We only discuss here
but hw can I know ya?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
but hw can I know ya?

Am on here anytime you need me
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am on here anytime you need me
here ke, u knw we can't talk here na cry
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by paschenko(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Do we always need to touch those bo*bs? why not just lay her on her tummy n massage her back, her feet, gently massage her hands n crack those knuckles. Also massage her shoulder blades n play with the dimples above her b*utts. No be every time u go need feasts on her tips or go shopping downtown.
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
here ke, u knw we can't talk here na cry

Okay bye
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Okay bye
lol, like that?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
lol, like that?

Av told you.. Here or nah.. Which you choose?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Av told you.. Here or nah.. Which you choose?
Ok, you win.. here is ok. where u from?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by misspicy(f): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2015
paschenko:
Do we always need to touch those bo*bs? why not just lay her on her tummy n massage her back, her feet, gently massage her hands n crack those knuckles. Also massage her shoulder blades n play with the dimples above her b*utts. No be every time u go need feasts on her tips or go shopping downtown.
Clap for yourself mangrin....i prefer a massage to any other thingcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
Ok, you win.. here is ok. where u from?

Eastern Nigeria
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Eastern Nigeria
Ok leme guess, u r from Imo..
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2015
misspicy:

Clap for yourself mangrin....i prefer a massage to any other thingcheesy
see dis one, you go to a spa shop and pay to get massages..
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
Ok leme guess, u r from Imo..

Yeah you right smiley
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah you right smiley
I have friends from there so I know how y'all look.. hey, you're beautiful, u know
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by misspicy(f): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
see dis one, you go to a spa shop and pay to get massages..
When I get husband wey get handundecided
And pears baby oil is still #500
I dont waste money mister
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
I have friends from there so I know how y'all look.. hey, you're beautiful, u know

Thanks
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by lanrexdo(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
wink
SUGARBEE:

Thanks
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
misspicy:

When I get husband wey get handundecided
And pears baby oil is still #500
I dont waste money mister
grin OK, after the massage na to touch anything touchable.. na my property na..
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks
u welcome.. I'll call you later to talk privately.. no mind any Bwoy here oh.
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2015
experimentist:
u welcome.. I'll call you later to talk privately.. no mind any Bwoy here oh.

smiley
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by experimentist: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
lanrexdo:
wink
which one you dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.