Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Youthful Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youthful Lust (887 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youthful Lust by Earthkumy(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2015
YOUTHFUL LUST (BE THE MASTER)
what we call the youthful lust, is actually, what I call the moment of balance or you can still call it the war between the heart and the head (brain). It happens between the age of 16 to 40. At the age of 1 to 16 our heart is fully in control, why our brain goes through the process of development. That was why God gave us parents, to always call us to order, our parents serves as the brain (matured one). At the age 16 the brain is maturing, it has started having a say and your heart won't let that be: your heart becomes more aggressive which leads a lot of youths into making reckless decisions in rebellion to the new strong man in the house the head. There's these difficulties in bringing the heart into agreement with the new power house the head, which has an urge to take over the decision making of the whole body. What makes it so difficult is that, we don't understand what's happening, or do our parents understand it, all they know is that they have also passed through it. A lot of our parents tells us to use our head, which is as bad advice as someone who tells you to use your heart. For a youth to get it right, he/she must fine balance between the heart and the head, the two on their own, can't give you perfect answer without the other. As a young man, I have always found it difficult to handle my heart and my head (brain), thank God for my mother who bombarded Jesus on our ears early in the morning and late at night. Which she still do any time we come under her roof till date. When my heart and head war; at that difficult time the word of God becomes my referee: when my heart and head engages in the war of dominance the word of God comes in and settle them, though right now, I have benched my heart and head, Jesus has taken the wheel of my life and I'm just enjoying the ride right now and I have also bent my heart and head toward the things of God. A lot of youths are so gifted that they managed to listen to the elders and come out strong, others wreck their lives before they even starts it. We call our elders between the age of 50 upward wiser, because the bitterness of not knowing how to balance the heart and the head have thought them through experience, to natural learn to balance both heart and head (brain), without even knowing how to pass it on to the next generation coming. With right information as these, they would have bypassed the pain. My dear fellow youths save yourselves of future regrets, call on Jesus to be your referee or still yet hand him the wheel of your life, like I did. I promise you, you won't regret it. May the Lord God almighty grand you wisdom in the name of our Lord Jesus christ. Amen! I'm still yours humble Evangelist Earthkumy.
meet_earth@yahoo.com
Re: Youthful Lust by ikeepitreal(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
In case in makes fp, which it mightn't

(1) (Reply)

Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - / Lady Doctor Forcing Romance With Male Patient / Why Men Sleep After Sex [must Read]...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.