Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (53085 Views)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / After Reconciliation With Her. Things Have Not Been Normal Again. / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by charlesbailey(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Luckylife:
To me that not a good move because the disadvantages are more than the advantages, one been that u will grow tired of her present and can lead of unwanted,unprepared and unplanned live.

You mean 'her presence and unplanned life'? got point tho' but spell check got me totally confused
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Abi i lie?
its true
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

LWKMD!
Chai, I tot my ex was d funniest chick ever. smiley
lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
noblegrex:
oinnn. What about u na
God has provided already
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by noblegrex: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
God has provided already
ahhh!!!already gone,but y say u r a single woman na,u r raising hope.good luck all thesame.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by DrGroove(f): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But seriously though, you claim to "love" her, so why do you then have "other games" ? This I do not understand about some guys.
You are funny! which planet are you from?cos if you were from earth,you would know that all men have "other games".even legally married men have not to talk of a free bachelor.abeg free the guy! I only pity the desperate frustrated lady!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
lol
Pretty Missy, pls 4 d luv of God, kindly go & update dat ya sweet diary lemme read somethin dat will lower my blood temperature 4 dis hot afternoon. Fanx smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Pretty Missy, pls 4 d luv of God, kindly go & update dat ya sweet diary lemme read somethin dat will lower my blood temperature 4 dis hot afternoon. Fanx smiley
i have nothing to update for now to be honest but i will mention you when i decide to do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
noblegrex:
ahhh!!!already gone,but y say u r a single woman na,u r raising hope.good luck all thesame.
single as in my marital status na
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Youngpo413: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Some women do love, don't lose hope. I have a couple of friends, some are dating Naija guys & one is married to one. They're happy. I hope her husband is not on Nairaland but here's one of my friends & her family grin
where are they?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
where are they?

Oh, you didn't see? Here..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
i have nothing to update for now to be honest but i will mention you when i decide to do so.
Issorite!
If u're on other social platform, I dnt mind connectin wit ya, if it's ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
If she is trying to keep you, that's rubbish cos you can only keep a man that wants to be kept. It doesn't speak well of her, very soon she'll have kids full everywhere but no ring.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Blossom023:
If she is trying to keep you, that's rubbish cos you can only keep a man that wants to be kept. It doesn't speak well of her, very soon she'll have kids full everywhere but no ring.
u guys should free my gf ooo,ehn ehn!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by veron007: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
Would it be wise as we are not married yet to each other, and also my other games will be checkmated by her dwelling with me.

Please, advice me, I love her very much but.......

Bro take this advice from me.....it's a bad move. See the reasons below:

1. She will cock-block your other runs.
2. Leaving with a woman will slow down your hustle. Can you wake up and leave in the morning without attending to her or travel for days without worrying about her security and upkeep?
3. The moment she moves into your house she will automatically become your responsibility! No longer her dad's responsibility.
4. Have you though about about what will happen if she gets pregnant....marriage, abortion, etc?
5. What of the cost of keeping a woman?.....an average woman cost more than a new born baby. Keeping a woman is more than friday night take out.
6. What's the long term plan for her? She might be trying to rope-you-in. Run brother run!

Bro, I am married now for 3 years and I can tell you that it's a bad move. Once you have not married her, let her stay in her parents house till you have made up your mind to marry her. There is no gain by living with her. You can get all you want even if she still lives with her folks.

.....mean while I think marriage is grossly over-rated. Being single and free is the way to go! Holla if you feel me.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
veron007:

2. Leaving with a woman will slow down your hustle. Can you wake up and leave in the morning without attending to her or travel for days without worrying about her security and upkeep?
3. The moment she moves into your house she will automatically become your responsibility! No longer her dad's responsibility.
4. Have you though about about what will happen if she gets pregnant....marriage, abortion, etc?
5. What of the cost of keeping a woman?.....an average woman cost more than a new born baby. Keeping a woman is more than friday night take out.
6. What's the long term plan for her? She might be trying to rope-you-in. Run brother run!

Bro, I am married now for 3 years and I can tell you that it's a bad move. Once you have not married her, let her stay in her parents house till you have made up your mind to marry her. There is no gain by living with her. You can get all you want even if she still lives with her folks.

.....mean while I think marriage is grossly over-rated. Being single and free is the way to go! Holla if you feel me.
I feel u jare, bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by macminista(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37143181][/quote] u can move in wif me grin grin just a flight down to chicago..i will b waiting lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Luckygurl(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
400billionman:

She is hoping to transform the cohabitation into marriage.. But it is not a 100 percent conversion.

Though pushing away such lady when she has gained stronghold will be hard. Since everyone will be blaming the guy for being wicked. .

A guy that will dump your sorry ass will do so whether you cohabit with him or not angry angry
Kapiche!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Luckygurl(f): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
veron007:

@emboldened
Now this is scary sad sad
Someone tell me this isn't true.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by osenidvdg(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
but bull's horn is till too tender for it to be taken by the horn!
Lol
Nairalnders who is holding soft horn and who has the horn. Its is better make he no let anyone spoil his horn o
Tender horn ke I never sabi am o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by osenidvdg(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
I said!!! U can give her my address if u don't want her
Lol ! Make you no kill person with laugh here o
What nah ? Why sending your own address ? Is your horn hard enough to be handle with such curiosity.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
osenidvdg:

Lol ! Make you no kill person with laugh here o
What nah ? Why sending your own address ? Is your horn hard enough to be handle with such curiosity.
abeg help me ask the guy o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
u guys should free my gf ooo,ehn ehn!
Are you not the one that opened thread?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Blossom023:

Are you not the one that opened thread?
okay,thread closed everyone go home
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by SHOCK7(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Good, she's making an innocent man out of you. What's this "other games" story anyway? I say, checkmate!
well Datz d wrong way babe,let d girl wait till d guy pays her diary.He 'll eventually take her 4 granted
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Moana:
angry

Moana T
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by Moana(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
grayline:

Moana T
grayline B
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by drnoel: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
jonaifame22:
are u for real?

Really so u haven't heard or seen that b4. Then let me re-educate u with a life example.

I heard of a guy who promised a girl the alter just cos he wanted to see her pant. When he didnt see it. He bought her a Toyota camry for wedding present, she still refused to flash the cu.nt. So he organized her wine carrying after that was done. He started organizing traditional wedding and just b4 thr traditional wedding he scored and started scoring for days. After 4 weeks of scoring, he called off the traditional wedding and b4 she could say jack robinson he asked hos people to go collect their dowry. That was how thr issue ended. The girl almost ran mad.

I know met the lady it happened to.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
drnoel:

Really so u haven't heard or seen that b4. Then let me re-educate u with a life example.

I heard of a guy who promised a girl the alter just cos he wanted to see her pant. When he didnt see it. He bought her a Toyota camry for wedding present, she still refused to flash the cu.nt. So he organized her wine carrying after that was done. He started organizing traditional wedding and just b4 thr traditional wedding he scored and started scoring for days. After 4 weeks of scoring, he called off the traditional wedding and b4 she could say jack robinson he asked hos people to go collect their dowry. That was how thr issue ended. The girl almost ran mad.

I know met the lady it happened to.
that's very bad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by 2dillu2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
I'm not afraid of settling down wth her it's just dat my freedom will curtailed,u be guy na,u knw as women take dey chewing gum guys,wey be stay him no go fit pull some stunts
I'm single and I've never been in a relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
2dillu2:
I'm single and I've never been in a relationship
receive a relationship by fire,now take it

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.